PDA

View Full Version : growing up GOTTI

MamaFairal
08-02-2004, 05:59 PM
Anyone gonna watch this on A & E tonight?

I cant wait to see it......man if only that older one was a couple yrs older.....Wheeww what a Gotti hottie :D

karefree
08-03-2004, 06:51 AM
I've seen just bits and pieces of this and everytime I do I am struck by the resemblance of the mother and Donatella Versace (that may not be spelled right). Has anyone else noticed this? Maybe it is just the hair, I don't know.

buttrfli
08-03-2004, 09:57 AM
I watched it... didn't care for it much.

I can say this much, if my kids talked to me the way her boys did, my hand would be really sore!

lassss
08-03-2004, 10:09 AM
I watched it... didn't care for it much.

I can say this much, if my kids talked to me the way her boys did, my hand would be really sore!

Ya I agree....she's has a mouth on her too that needs shut :D

MamaFairal
08-03-2004, 04:07 PM
WHOAH! UNREAL!

She doesnt want people to have a misconception of her because of her last name and yet she offers the limo driver $1000 to dump her date in a ditch....lol

Those boys would not talk like that if their Grandfather(John Gotti) were alive ....i promise ya that.

OMG! The mansion.......who owns a house like that and doesnt keep the upkeep?? The pool..gross! How come its all broken and doesnt work and your name is Gotti????

Maybe we should call her Gross Gotti???
* i love this show :D:D:D:D

Shann
08-05-2004, 09:53 PM
I didn't see it but I saw ads for it and they look like a bunch of spoiled rich kids with a mother that doesn't teach discipline... they need to jump into the real world and see how everyone else lives...

justme23
08-08-2004, 03:33 AM
I watched it... I *loved* it... hubby refused to watch it.

BTW, I think she tries to do a good job at disciplining them... she didn't even let the one son go to his prom (well he did want to skip it). She was gonna let him go to the after party as long as he went to the prom but he didn't want to so she didn't let him do either. I think she tries, but they're definitely spoiled.

Alessandra
08-13-2004, 01:27 PM
OMG - I just caught a couple episodes of this show the other night !! They are funnier than Anna Nicole and the Osbournes put together. Need to tape it and run it on SLOW when her boys get their mouths going .. cuz you can't understand a word they say !

justme23
08-17-2004, 03:00 AM
OMG - I just caught a couple episodes of this show the other night !! They are funnier than Anna Nicole and the Osbournes put together. Need to tape it and run it on SLOW when her boys get their mouths going .. cuz you can't understand a word they say !

Closed Captioning! My hubby is like 40someodd% deaf, so we watch tv w/ the closed captioning so the neighbors don't have to watch w/ us. I hated it at first, but now I'm lost w/out it... you eventually get to where you read and watch all at the same time and you don't even realize it... but I understand a lot more of what is said now than I used to!

Did anyone see last nights episode? I have to say, even tho I do believe she tries... her children (and their bratty friends) are spoiled totally rotten. And what's the point in having chaperones if they are as ill behaved as the kids? I guess I don't get it, myself... but those kids wouldn't be too big to get a good whoopin if they were mine!

MistyWolf
09-13-2004, 09:04 PM
Anyone watch tonite? I love this show .. my sister and I watch it every Monday.