PDA

View Full Version : Days of Our Lives homepage

charliejo
08-02-2004, 04:22 PM
http://daysofourlives.about.com/

I don't like the new Mickey, either. Have been watching this show for years, but it does get ridiculous at times.

"Don't get too attached to Charity Rahmer's Belle Black, it seems the producers are not to thrilled with her performance of Belle. She will be replaced in a few days by Martha Ann Madison."

Tasha405
08-02-2004, 05:33 PM
Good, I can't wait for them to replace "Belle"! :D But who is Martha Ann Madison?

This is what it says on there...

News and information on who is coming and going from the cast of Days
Alexis Thorpe (Cassie) will be returning on or about August 3rd, just prior to the Olympics.

COMING TO DAYS:

Don't get too attached to Charity Rahmer's Belle Black, it seems the producers are not to thrilled with her performance of Belle. She will be replaced in a few days by Martha Ann Madison.

Sarah Buxton (ex-Annie, Sunset Beach) will arrive in Salem on April 21 as Crystal Galore (previously Crystal Chablis), an old acquaintance of Nicole from her adult film days.

RUMORS:

Word is that a MAJOR female character from the past will soon be returning to DAYS no word on who but here are a few possibilities: Christie Clark (Carrie Brady), Lisa Rinna (Billie Reed), Mary Beth Evans (Kayla Brady), Louise Sorel (Vivian).

Stephen Nichols says he would like to return DAYS and New Salem.

DAYS admits that it is hoping that Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) will return to DAYS for for a few days later this summer.

Word is that Sarah Buxton (Crystal) is getting a bigger story and a contract.

CAST UPDATE:

Deidre Hall (Marlena) has renewed her contract with DAYS! This will keep her in "Salem" until August 2006.

Kirsten Storms (Belle) has supposedly signed a contract that will keep her in Salem until the end of the year.

I'm confused about Belle, if she signed a contract to keep her there until the end of the year then where is she now? lol

Tasha405
08-02-2004, 05:34 PM
Oh and thanks for the info & link!! Do you know who Martha Ann Madison is? Is she an actress that we may have seen on another show?

evrita
08-02-2004, 06:41 PM
heres a good site too

http://www.soapoperafan.com/days/index.html

DIDONNA
08-17-2004, 07:19 AM
Don't get too attached to Charity Rahmer's Belle Black, it seems the producers are not to thrilled with her performance of Belle. She will be replaced in a few days by Martha Ann Madison

Good news..... there is going to be another Belle

http://daysofourlives.about.com/cs/news/a/coming_going.htm

SaraSmiles
08-18-2004, 09:25 AM
I do want Belle back. That other girl just isnt a very good actress. I dont even understand the new island plot.
I wonder if they will ever bring back Kristen. Stephano is on another soap now i do miss him on Days.

halvarado
08-22-2004, 07:07 PM
i missed the week before the olympics, i saw that it was supposed to be big, but was it?
i know lucas and sami are getting married and i saw the new new belle and her kissing phillip, anything else?

charliejo
08-22-2004, 07:15 PM
i missed the week before the olympics, i saw that it was supposed to be big, but was it?
i know lucas and sami are getting married and i saw the new new belle and her kissing phillip, anything else?

:confused: Hope someone can fill us in. I missed at least a whole month of the show. I have been taping it and watching when I have time for years. We recently got the dish and I thought I had it all set to tape---WRONG!! All I taped was a bunch of snowy screens! Have to get that figured out before the Olympics go off! :confused:

Tasha405
08-23-2004, 11:58 AM
I missed it too! :(