PDA

View Full Version : What Is Wrong With People On Icq????

msmom79
07-29-2004, 11:25 PM
Most Of Us Just Want To Make Friends,talk About Our Daily Lives,share Things With People,you Know Someone To Pass The Time Away,or You Talk To Family Cause Its Cheaper Then The Phone! So Why Do People Beep In And Ask You If You Like Cyber Sex?and If You'll Have It With Them!! Oh My Gosh,im So Sick Of These Perverts.you Can Say Im Not Interested,and They Just Keep Coming Back!! Jeeze Get Some Respect For Yourselves Perverts!!!!!! Sorry Just Had To Let This One Out After A Grueling Night Of Telling A Guy To Freaking Get Lost!!

fatesfaery
07-29-2004, 11:34 PM
You know, I just don't get why anyone would want to type dirty to a total stranger??
I usually tell perverts that I'm still working on typing with my toes and put them in my ignore list.

justme23
07-30-2004, 01:13 AM
They keep coming back cause you keep responding... next time put them on ignore or just don't respond. :)

Quaker_Parrots
07-30-2004, 02:03 AM
If you will go into your preferences, you can set ICQ where you only receive stuff from people on your buddy list

Angel Lips
07-30-2004, 05:05 AM
I dont have icq..i used to, but i get that stuff on yahoo alot to and than i blocked them and i also set my tab to ignore all users exceot ones on my buddy list. Good luck. It does get annoying i guess some people just have no respect.

jedmatters
07-30-2004, 06:14 AM
I was on ICQ once, and only once. I plan to never return.
I was typing to what seemed like a nice person. When I was asked if I was married, and I said yes. He asked why. I said that I love my husband and is why. He said that if I was ICQ then I was not happily married. No matter how I explained that happily married people can be online, he refused to accept it. Kept telling me that I must want out or I would not be online.
After about 5 minutes of that. I signed off, took ICQ off my computer and never went back. That was 5 years ago.

Willow
07-30-2004, 06:22 AM
One thing I don't understand is why guys think that women are online looking for sex. I don't know about any of you but if all I wanted was to have sex with someone I definitely wouldn't have to go looking for it online. lol

adorkablex
07-30-2004, 08:27 AM
I have more trouble with old men on Yahoo! messenger. (Maybe because I've never been a fan of ICQ) Cybering is down right pathetic. I agree with my Mom on this one. (oo first time for everything eh?)

KrystallizedFlame
07-30-2004, 10:23 AM
I got a lot of those perverts too. But the reason I deleted ICQ off my computer is right after 9/11 some guy from Afghanistan IM and started calling me a stupid American, etc. etc. He used a lot of nasty words too. That was the last straw. Never again will I have ICQ.

Willow
07-30-2004, 06:29 PM
I've also heard that ICQ takes up a lot of room on your computer and causes it to run slow. I'm not sure if that's true or not because I don't have it but that's what someone told me.

peaceluver
07-30-2004, 07:03 PM
The perverts are why I deleted icq.