PDA

View Full Version : tonight isnt my night....

Angel Lips
07-29-2004, 06:57 PM
My boyfriend and I were on our way over to the olive garden to celebrate our 2 1/2 yr anniversary. Well some how I knew tonight would be too good to be true. Well turns out that we got into a car accident, wasnt to bad actually ..no one was injuried atleast. Anyways we were in the right hand lane and this guy behinde us was weaving in an out between our lane and the left lane, well the guy(teenager) was speeding prolly doing about 50 in a 40 zone, well he ends up between this guy who decided to break for whatever reason im not sure because no one was infront of the other guy well the kid couldnt stop in time (never even heard his brakes squeel or anything) but decided to come int out lane and hit the front end of my boyfriends car sending it into the curb and taking a chunk out of the tire. the kid who hit us kept going so Jon (my bf) was determined to go find this kid and well turns out he went up to the light and had turned right thats all we knew until we spotted him in an empty parking lot. barely no damage to his car except his back passenger side wheel had marks from Jons tire and the bra thingie he has on the front. my boyfriends car isnt too bad we got lucky the air bags didnt go off because the kid hit us kinda hard. His front side fender is pretty much done (will need to be replaced) his headlight inside was busted... (my boyfriend has a 2000 toyota celica) so the lights are kinds slanted up in the hood, his wheels are pretty boogered up fromt he kids tires (they will need to be replaced) the front tire on my side has a huge chuck taken out from us hitting the curb and the wheel rim will need to be replaced..the hood is ok but not even to much so that might need to be replaced.. it just so wasnt out night took the cop almost an hour to show up..figured he could take his time since no one was hurt. But my boyfriend will have to go to the insurance company tomorrow and give them the report and see what happens. Pretty much my boyfriend is ticked off, but i tried to tell him be glad were ok and it could have been worse, but hes set that it shouldnt have happened at all. which it shouldnt but we couldnt help it.

peaceluver
07-29-2004, 07:02 PM
Sorry to hear your night didnt go as planned. I am glad that no one was hurt.

kelly12569
07-29-2004, 07:04 PM
((((((((( Angel Lips ))))))))))

Angel Lips
07-29-2004, 07:06 PM
thanks guys

MamaFairal
07-29-2004, 07:06 PM
SO ya never made it to OG?

Im glad everyone is ok tho :)
B/F may be upset but its just a car and everyone is safe and alive!

Angel Lips
07-29-2004, 07:12 PM
SO ya never made it to OG?

Im glad everyone is ok tho :)
B/F may be upset but its just a car and everyone is safe and alive!

We did make it to the olive garden, but first luckily my boyfriend rents a garage not to far from the accident and drove the car there and picked up his truck. Yeah I told him that the car can be fixed and its not like he doesnt have another car he owns 12 different vechicles..but yea we made it about an hour half later.

DivineMsDi
07-30-2004, 06:40 AM
Sorry about this accident! Seems like summer is a bad time to drive around. People have their heads up their butts or the teen racers think it is a free for all! The other day we were on a major highway and these two morons with sports cars decide to race each other. Where are the cops when you need them?

ezmoney163
07-30-2004, 06:51 AM
AWwww Jen!!! I am so sorry you had a bad night!! Tell Jon that at least it wasn't either of you that got hurt in the accident and the car can be fixed. I am glad you are alright now.

Angel Lips
07-30-2004, 09:43 AM
thanks guys, we are hoping the car can be fixed. Jon is taking it to the insurance compnay today and I believe is going to stop at the one body shop to see what it would cost. but if the damage is more than the estimated value of the car they way total it so we will see. Looked up the value of the car on kelley blue book and its not to bad but who knows what the damage may be.

Those teen races are pretty bad, when we had the down pour here on monday they had a 17 car pile up on the high way because some dillhead decided to speed while its down pouring n lost control....yeah well hate to see that kids insurance.

Tasha405
07-30-2004, 12:22 PM
I'm glad yall are ok!

Angel Lips
07-30-2004, 01:25 PM
I'm glad yall are ok!

thank you, im glad too.

DOOFIS
07-30-2004, 04:50 PM
I'm glad too that you are both ok. Oh by the way happy 2 1/2 year anniversay!

Angel Lips
07-30-2004, 06:16 PM
I'm glad too that you are both ok. Oh by the way happy 2 1/2 year anniversay!

thank you