PDA

View Full Version : Im Jesus4u freind

kookiekat
07-29-2004, 02:11 PM
shes ok just not a member of the board anymore

Willow
07-29-2004, 02:15 PM
Well that was kind of rude. Not all of us can keep track of every single person who posts at BBS.

evrita
07-29-2004, 02:15 PM
So do tell is she ok? I was in the Hosp 2xs had surgery was gone for over a month nobody asked but then again all my real online and online friends knew where i was

Willow
07-29-2004, 02:22 PM
Why did you edit your original post?

nanajoanie
07-29-2004, 03:21 PM
Im Jesus4u friend - sorry I don't know who this person is.

BigLyd1
07-29-2004, 03:26 PM
:confused: Oh okay :confused:

Willow
07-29-2004, 03:29 PM
For anyone who is wondering what this post is about. She originally posted that we are uncaring people because we didn't notice or mention that Jesus4U has not been posting but if it was any other member someone would of been posting asking where they were.

buttrfli
07-29-2004, 03:42 PM
For anyone who is wondering what this post is about. She originally posted that we are uncaring people because we didn't notice or mention that Jesus4U has not been posting but if it was any other member someone would of been posting asking where they were.

I can't imagine that anyone would notice me not posting either LOL

I'm not saying that to be mean, but there are posters who have good friends on here and some that post news or funny stuff regularly and I don't fit into any of that. I like everyone here and assume so far that I am liked, but I am not one of those people whose absence goes noticed... and I happen to like it that way! :D

I like the way things are and I don't notice when some of the big posters are away until someone points it out. Its not that I don't care... I just don't pay attention.

Willow
07-29-2004, 03:48 PM

I'm not saying that to be mean, but there are posters who have good friends on here and some that post news or funny stuff regularly and I don't fit into any of that. I like everyone here and assume so far that I am liked, but I am not one of those people whose absence goes notice... and I happen to like it that way! :D

I like the way things are and I don't notice when some of the big posters are away until someone points it out. Its not that I don't care... I just don't pay attention.

Exactly! I was gone for over a week one time when my computer was being repaired and no one noticed. Then again the people from BBS that I associate with knew why I wasn't here. lol I wasn't posting a whole lot at the time so that could be why too. This is a freebie board and although I like most of you guys it's not the end of the world if you don't notice when I'm not here. lol

DAVESBABYDOLL
07-29-2004, 03:56 PM
Well, gawd that was rude of the op. I myself,post alot some days and some days I don't. I read post,scan over some.I don't always notice who is on all the time.Just because we don't jump up yell "hey where' so and so" doesn't mean we are uncaring.If it was someone I was friends with,know they post alot,then yes I would notice and probably email them.There are alot of new members here from when I became a member,so I don't recognize alot of names,until after a little while of them posting.

I myself,feel that BBS has the biggest bunch of people who are caring,step up when someone here needs something.We "listen" give advice,ask questions or opinions.But to say just because we didn't post a thread about a certain individual is well, childish. JMO

I do hope Jesus4 us is well and happy.But if she isn't a member of this board anymore,it must have been her choice.

YankeeMary
07-29-2004, 05:32 PM
YIKES...of course I missed the original post...I really liked Jesus4U did a couple of deals with her, and I guess I am one of the uncaring ones, because I haven't asked about her either. I am sorry but shoot I am lucky to remember my password for this site let alone everyone here. I am sure as kind as Jesus4u is, that she wouldn't encourage her friend to come here and slam people. She just didn't seem the type. Either way, BBS has alot of wonderful people here and thats the bottom line.

Edited to add: did she have a baby? Is the baby ok? is she ok?

the1bea
07-29-2004, 06:20 PM

*Sarcasticly speaking* Oh, well, I have not been posting at all the past 2 months because of my separation and divorce from my husband. DID anyone know about that? Or even care to post about my absence. Where is MY welcome back party. LOL or heck even my 'Congrats on your divorce' thread/party. LOL

Done with hyjacking this thread. LOL :p

There is how many members of this board? How can we all know when someone takes a leave of absence for a while?

MamaFairal
07-29-2004, 06:51 PM
ok guys....im not gonna post for a couple days and see if you notice me gone.

:) LOL

kelly12569
07-29-2004, 07:06 PM

:p you're silly .... I'd miss ya!

MamaFairal
07-29-2004, 07:41 PM
LOL You'd never survive those couple of days. Remember your daughter's challenge? ;) :D

Shhh! DOnt say that outloud.......my DD might hear you and do it again..lol

(yes i could yes i could)!!!

ezmoney163
07-29-2004, 08:11 PM
:p you're silly .... I'd miss ya!

Me too!!!!!!!!

and

NO YOU COULDN'T LMBO!!

bell_peaches
07-29-2004, 08:21 PM

I know I would miss you. I always look for your respons on some threads. I love the way you answer some of these threads. :D

DAVESBABYDOLL
07-29-2004, 09:01 PM
(yes i could yes i could)!!!

Double Dog Dare you :D

I'd miss your pm's :D :D

msmom79
07-29-2004, 09:45 PM
how rude of the op how can any of us miss one person ,when there are probally thousands on this board.hey i was gone for 2 weeks and no-one made a post about me,should i be crying? not only no but _ _ _ _ no!i love this group of people and i think all of us are great! if we didnt ask about jesus 4 u were sorry.i hope she is doing well,and that she will come back and try us out agian. cause as a board we "ROCK". hugs everyone ann

twinkiesmom
07-29-2004, 09:55 PM
ok folks. Beginning Monday, I'll be gone for 2wks. It's vacation time. Don't everybody fight over whose gonna start a thead about me, k?

justme23
07-29-2004, 10:22 PM

I'm sorry... whether it was rude or not, she obviously edited it so why would you REPOST it for more ppl to see and make it worse? I don't get it?

Whitequeen39
07-29-2004, 10:29 PM

I'm not saying that to be mean, but there are posters who have good friends on here and some that post news or funny stuff regularly and I don't fit into any of that. I like everyone here and assume so far that I am liked, but I am not one of those people whose absence goes noticed... and I happen to like it that way! :D

Same here, ;) Oh, I'm going to be gone for about 5 days, DH Grandmother passed away this morning so we are heading down to Cinci...I just know everyone is going to miss me, lol ;)

Tadbit
07-30-2004, 12:10 AM
I might wonder where someone is, but I rarely ask because I figure everyone has a life outside of BBS ( :eek: Did I say that???) LOL I know there are times I get busy and can't get on, but I don't think people should freak out or worry about where I am. I figure everyone on here has a few close connections and may at times wonder if a person has been gone for a while, where they might be, but I'm like everyone else. I don't usually notice if someone is gone unless someone else mentions it. There's just too many members to worry about it. I'm glad original poster informed us, but I really hadn't noticed her being gone until she did. I'm not on here 24/7, (believe it or not) so I just figure some people are here when I'm not, and visa-versa. :)

Willow
07-30-2004, 04:47 AM
I'm sorry... whether it was rude or not, she obviously edited it so why would you REPOST it for more ppl to see and make it worse? I don't get it?

I explained what the thread was about since people were a bit confused. Sorry if YOU think it made things worse.

hotwire
07-30-2004, 05:04 AM
[QUOTE=the1bea]*Sarcasticly speaking* Oh, well, I have not been posting at all the past 2 months because of my separation and divorce from my husband. DID anyone know about that? Or even care to post about my absence. Where is MY welcome back party. LOL or heck even my 'Congrats on your divorce' thread/party. LOL

WELCOME BACK 'THE1BEA!!' WOOOOHOO!!! YEAH! PARRRR--TAY!(*jumps up and down...doing a little dance!*)
CONGRATS ON YOUR DIVORCE!
GOSH I SURE MISSED YOU!!

(um.......who the heck are you?? lol)

Angelseyes28
07-30-2004, 05:16 AM
shes ok just not a member of the board anymore

She is no longer a member because she asked to have her account removed. That being said, this thread is going to be closed.