PDA

View Full Version : I am very sick!!

EgHunny
07-28-2004, 06:39 PM
I have been so sick lately, its pathetic. I haven't been out of bed since Saturday night. Everything is hurting. I turn over, and get sick. Today I felt a little bit better, but I am still throwing up. I have no idea what caused this, and since I have no health insurance, I cannot afford the $65.00 to go in.

My parents are still gone on vacation, and I have to have my friends do all my stuff for me. Which is very depressing. I dont want people to wait on me hand and foot. They have had to do everything. My best friend took some of my ebay stuff to the PO for me monday morning, as well as sent off a money order for a trade that never made it on here. I feel as if I am a big baby, that everyone has to do things for.

I want to get better. I hate being sick. I hate lying on my bed. I wanna go do something, but I feel soooo icky.

Maybe it will be even more better tomorrow, who knows.. I hope so.

So Susan, look for your money order, k? I am going to check on it tomorrow, to see if you got it. It shouldnt take long to get from Ca to Az.

Jen

YankeeMary
07-28-2004, 06:50 PM
I am glad you posted. I almost started a where is EGHUNNY thread yesterday, I did a search and seen you hadn't been on for a couple of days and I thought I will give it a few more days. I was just going through some cards yesterday and I ran across the thank you card you had sent me and it got me thinking about you. Hope you feel better.

Angel Lips
07-28-2004, 07:02 PM
I hope that you start to feel better real soon. ((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))

EgHunny
07-28-2004, 07:34 PM
I am glad you posted. I almost started a where is EGHUNNY thread yesterday, I did a search and seen you hadn't been on for a couple of days and I thought I will give it a few more days. I was just going through some cards yesterday and I ran across the thank you card you had sent me and it got me thinking about you. Hope you feel better.

Ya.. I cant even remember my last post on here. I am going to go back to bed now.. So hopefully you will all see me later...

Angel Lips
07-28-2004, 07:38 PM
hhave a good night and rest up

Freebeemom
07-28-2004, 07:48 PM
Ugh! That is terriable! I hope you feel better soon!!!!!