PDA

View Full Version : bzz rewards ?

sarahur
07-27-2004, 07:46 PM
does anyone know if the ftd $10 coupon (for people pc ) is for $10's off if you buy something , or are they like amazon where you can use more then one . i have never shopped with ftd before so i'm not sure if we can use more then one. i have looked every place on there site and cant find any info on this . thank's so much to anyone who can help ;) christina

mwickham
07-28-2004, 04:36 AM
I joined that campaign, but haven't ordered that due to the same concerns. I think you'll get your answer faster if you ask at Bzzz.

Go back to Bzz today. They changed the credit card campaign....you can join it now without applying for and getting the credit card. If I didn't already have a credit card I probably would have applied for it anyway - the thing has YOUR picture on it! Just no reward points or anything.

If you're not a member of Bzz, go to First National Bank Omaha - you'll be able to apply for it online, and get YOUR beautiful picture on a credit card (or your dog's, house, whatever.)

Ops, forgot the link http://www.oneofacard.com/
That has the demo of how it works, and the details.

sarahur
07-28-2004, 01:04 PM
i sent them a email and i havent heard back from them yet .

sarahur
08-01-2004, 07:50 PM
ok they sent me a email tonight and here it is

Greetings,

It is $10 per order. In other words you can only redeem one per order.

Hope that helps.

BzzAgent Jono

i think i'll skip it cause i think that you can get that in the sunday papers :eek: