PDA

View Full Version : Trading Spouses....

JWWB2000
07-27-2004, 05:38 AM
Anyone watch it last night? Boy was that blond woman ever a snot nosed witch...I wanted to reach through that tv and smack her. Maybe not having a bank account with unlimited resources humble her just a bit.

DivineMsDi
07-27-2004, 12:55 PM
I agree. What a nasty cow! Of course, it makes for good reality. Any idea what state that was supposed to be in? I have to say she needed a good kick in her butt! She kept bossing around those kids and her "spouse." What kind of man puts up with such a nasty piece of work? :confused:

MamaFairal
07-27-2004, 02:36 PM
Ahh you must mean Mrs Nakamura from Texas(both moms from Tx)...lol

Yes she is a wicked witch huh? Can you believe when she told Mr Biggin(her host hubby) to go "get" her something to eat she didnt wanna cook....argh!

This show has me hooked.......how would you make the family spend their $50,000......i think Mrs Nakamura is gonna make them save it for college dont you?

* if i was Mrs Biggins i would tell rich family "hey ya dont really need it so i am giving it to my family"..lol

Airbuswife
07-27-2004, 03:33 PM
My impression is that the blonde is going to delegate some of the money for the family to lose weight!! just the preview of the daughter when she finds out. Remember when she was harping on the poor girl about her carb intake to lose weight??? :mad: Maybe a gym membership, some workout equipment or something like that. Not sure about the rest of the money.

MamaFairal I think you're right on with this statement!! :D

* if i was Mrs Biggins i would tell rich family "hey ya dont really need it so i am giving it to my family"..lol

Sai Sevel
07-27-2004, 10:17 PM
Yeah what was up with her telling the girl to watch her carbs? Jeez. I think everyone hates Mrs Nakamura. lol She's very lazy. She could attempt to cook something for the family as a nice gesture or help the kids cook or something.

I'm happy about the decisions from tonights episode. I think both familys got what they deserved. Hope everyone saw the last episode cause I forgot and my bf had to tell me! Boooo! lol

MamaFairal
07-29-2004, 01:35 PM
I was very surprised with the choice for the Biggins $50G's :)

I think it was very smart to deligate some of that money for a new bigger home...one smart move for Mrs Nakamura.....lol

I couldnt stop crying when Mrs Biggins gave the money to Nana...aahh!

Cant wait to see next weeks :D

dismusbeduhplaze
07-29-2004, 02:56 PM
Glad to hear the rest of you understand what kind of person Tammy Nakamura is. I thought she behaved badly the first nite the program aired.Her rich Dr. husband is just as bad with his nose up in the air. How they make his poor old mother take care of that huge house and do all the cooking. She is in her 70's and has to wait on the witch hand and foot.I would have had her put the daughter in law out of the house on day 1. Tammy sounds like she came from the wrong side of the tracks, but sounding so uppity. I loved it when she got up the next morning and one of the boys said she looked like a movie star when she arrived.. what happened to her? LOL .That woman doesnt have a clue as to how she sounds. So condescending. And she thought the gathering with her host family went wonderfully well. She has such a way with people..making them feel at ease..OMG no one was talking, just sitting around the kitchen table rolling eyes at each other. And that awful honky-tonk country music she insisted on playing. I hate rap but would have rathered listened to that than the junk she insisted on playing. Did she think she was bringing in some culture to the family? Mela on the other hand was having a rip roaring time at her party. I think Tammy's friends got her loaded on all the fancy drinks they were probably serving. She had a glass of something different everytime they panned back to her. I just loved the look on Tammy's face as she was reading the letter from Mela until she got to page 2 and saying the money was going to the old lady. Thought she would drop her teeth. Hubby didnt look too thrilled either. Guess they were counting on that boat they wanted for their lake house. Then she put in the dig about the mother-in-law would have to pay taxes on that income.. considerably less than the taxes she and her husband pay.
I bet if Tammy replayed the tape of the entire show, she would still not have a clue as to how poorly she behaved and what a phony she really is.
Cant wait for the next episode with 2 new families.... I'm hooked on this show.

MamaFairal
07-29-2004, 07:02 PM
Dis,
Just gotta disagree with ya on one thing....

In Asian cultures they take care of their elderly very well and i dont think Nana is being forced to care for them...she seems to enjoy it and it gives her purpose i think........JMHO

Man i wanna write Mrs Nakamura and tell her "positivism" isnt a correct word....shouldnt she have used "Positivity".......so much for her being educated huh? Did this bother anyone else???

vicky122
07-29-2004, 07:08 PM
I missed it again? When will it be back on? Thanks

msbabygirl
07-29-2004, 09:20 PM
My impression is that the blonde is going to delegate some of the money for the family to lose weight!! just the preview of the daughter when she finds out. Remember when she was harping on the poor girl about her carb intake to lose weight??? :mad: Maybe a gym membership, some workout equipment or something like that. Not sure about the rest of the money.

MamaFairal I think you're right on with this statement!! :D

We were talking about that at school today...why didn't Ms. Thang just hand the poor girl a bucket and teach her to puke her guts out? It's women like her that drive all these little girls to have eating disorders, we DO NOT have to look like a runway model ladies, and YES some of us are always going to be chunky...but that doesn't make up grotesque, unhealthy or undesireable. I am plus-sized and VERY MUCH took offense to all the things that came out of Ms. "I've never had to worry about weight's" mouth, how does she know we can't walk w/o being out of breath? My Dr. says I am perfectly healthy, I swim 5 days a week, and I breathe just fine thanks. I hope Nana enjoys herself, AWAY from her witchy-poo DIL.

Surfergal
07-30-2004, 03:28 AM
I could not believe Tammy had that poor boy standing in the back of the closet, covered by clothes just to flip the fuse box switch (OVER 100 times they said) Just so she could style her hair! How polite and patient is he?

dismusbeduhplaze
07-30-2004, 08:19 AM
has anyone gone to the trading spaces web site. tons and tons of comments by viewers. WOW....

joey74
07-31-2004, 11:35 AM
Here is the link to the offical web site:
http://forums.prospero.com/foxspouses

fyi--I thought tammy was completly offensive and will probably never realize how awful she made herself look.

Tasha405
07-31-2004, 01:01 PM
I didn't like Tammy either. I do feel like they make Nana do all of the work and take advantage of her. I'm glad she ended up with the money!! :D I cried when Nana was talking to Mrs. Biggins and said she loved her and wanted to keep in touch. She was the only person who seemed to ever pay her any attention without bossing her or giving her orders. I loved the way she worked the money out like out.

I do have to give tammy credit for the way she had the other family spend their $50,000. They wanted to pay off some old bills and they really needed a bigger house. So she did do good there but I for one could not have put up with her being so lazy all the time. She promised those kids she would cook for them and she didn't, she wouldn't cook lunch, she made everyone listen to country music at that party, she wouldn't let the kids watch tv but yet she was and she made the kids and Mr. Biggins wait on her hand and foot just as she does Nana, I'm sure.

kc2chi
08-01-2004, 01:29 PM
I was pretty much proud of how Tammy delegated the money..considering how snotty she was. But I am still on the fence about part of the money being put towards a new house...not sure if it is a good idea or not. I do think they need a new house, but we don't know if moving to a new house would be better for them. We don't know how much they would get for their home...or what their mortgage payment would be for a new home...just not sure, but again I was very surprised that Tammy did a pretty good job.

Next week looks like it is going to be pretty good. I hope Tammy sees herself and just how ugly she made herself look. But I have a feeling she probably just wouldn't get it.

RobMom
08-02-2004, 08:03 AM
I loved that show. I kept joking with my DD that I was going to switch with Tammy, so that she would have her as a mother. Boy would she appreciate me! I was happy how she distributed the money. And I was so happy that Nana got the money. She really deserves it. I also didn't like the statement the Dr said to Nana to make lunch for Mela. And the comment that Tammy said about the different tax bracket she had to Nana.

freebielover
08-02-2004, 10:47 AM
That comment she made about the taxes was so RUDE! I mean she couldn't have said "oh nana really deserves a new car, she does so much for us", no she says "well the nice thing about nana getting the money is she will pay the taxes in her tax bracket instead of ours" How snobby can you get?? I'm sorry but anyone who sits there and talks about themselves like they're perfect, needs a bit of a wake up call. Lol, I couldn't believe the fuss she put up over the coffee. "You guys use instant?!?!"

D_A_N
08-31-2004, 07:33 PM
Visit *Link Removed* Angelseyes28