PDA

View Full Version : Hey Who Kidnapped............

tsquared
07-26-2004, 06:37 PM
Who kidnapped KissMsLynn??????????????? Is she hidin in the jail cells somewhere???

nanajoanie
07-26-2004, 06:42 PM
I'm not hiding her :eek: Promise :p Wonder where she has been...

tsquared
07-26-2004, 06:44 PM
Maybe she found that man she has been looking for and hasnt told us yet

nanajoanie
07-26-2004, 06:47 PM
You think so??????????????? If it supplies happy hour :D

JKATHERINE
07-26-2004, 06:56 PM
I figured she was still unpacking from her move...wish she'd come back though... :)

Angel Lips
07-27-2004, 04:55 AM
hope she checks in soon

evrita
07-27-2004, 09:50 AM
I bet it is work the kids and oh yeah work and fixing up the home and didnt ya know that when you are in that line of work they dont kidnap you they hold you hostage!!! On your day off you dont answer the phone and keep your cell shut off and hide at someones house where they dont know where that person lives.

MsLynn
07-27-2004, 04:36 PM
OK HERE I AM HERE I AM, now that i'm in the middle of no where, it takes forever to get a phone put in, and then i'm gonna be back on UGH!! dial up for a while. nice to know i'm missed. lol, and NO, STILL HAVEN'T FOUND THAT MAN. lol gave that one up along time ago.

thanks ya'll

mslynn

nanajoanie
07-27-2004, 04:54 PM
MsLynn - Fat, Ugly, Old & Lonely - we'd make a cute Halloween couple. I'm Skinny, Ugly, Old, & Getting Lonely :eek: :D :D

ps - I'm not all that lonely and definitely not looking. I don't have time since the kids and grandkidlettes keep me way too busy :D

BigLyd1
07-27-2004, 05:02 PM
A little hard on yourselves, huh? MsLynn, I noticed that line under your name right away. Now both of you stop it. As for me, I'm an average, average, old to some and young to others, and sometimes lonely because DH is gone a lot. Oops, sorry, talking too much.

Anywho, it's good to see you back, MsLynn.

mom2cvam
07-27-2004, 05:58 PM
Glad to see you post again! How's it going with the new place?
I'd love to find a house out in the country but haven't been able to yet. But then again I don't know if I could deal with dial up again!! :eek: I guess dial up is better then no internet at all though. lol :)

MsLynn
07-27-2004, 06:37 PM
OMG its wonderful, soon as i get a new scanner, i'll take a picture out my back window and let ya see how gorgeous it really is. My 4 year old was so impressed, we saw a black bear at the dumpsters (don't have trash pick up so have to take trash to the community dumpsters a couple miles from the house). a doe and fawn was in front of my house a couple days ago. OMG i just love it, if i could only get everything out of boxes. I KNOW I have alot more storage space, but can't seem to get everything put away.

oh well, THANKS YA'LL FOR CARING

nanajoanie
07-27-2004, 06:56 PM
I know you love seeing the animals and they are not in the zoo. That's what I have in my backyard with the deer, racoons, rabbits, opossom, yukky skunks, groundhogs, even a Carolina black panther, a bobcat, and the bazillion birds. Enjoy - enjoy - enjoy :cool: I live away from the city and see this stuff all the time but I would freak if I saw a bear in my acre :eek:

MsLynn
07-27-2004, 07:19 PM
omg this bear is soooo beautiful, and he's big and black, and OMG JUST GORGEOUS, i go down there now just looking for him, but they've been all over this year. I JUST LOVE IT. when you look at the stars at night its just like you're in a planetarium, its just beautiful

mom2cvam
07-27-2004, 07:57 PM
I am so jealous!! It sounds like you live in a "paradise". I love going out to my in-laws land and watch the wildlife, enjoy the outdoors, lay out and watch the stars at night. Enjoy it, you certainly deserve it!! ;)

MsLynn
07-27-2004, 08:06 PM
well now lol i wouldn't say paradise, lol you haven't seen the condition the house is in, but its liveable, and i got it and 7 acres for $30,000. the house does need lots of work, but i'm not gonna complain, at least its mine and i can do it the way i want it done.

mom2cvam
07-27-2004, 08:16 PM
lol :p Ok, maybe not "paradise" but a very good location and it brings you happiness. It must be really something to be able to look outside and see all the wildlife, the stars, etc. and then to be able to say, "This is mine". That must be one heck of a feeling. ;) I'm sure that you will do wonders on that house and make it a wonderful HOME. I'm still jealous. lol I'd love to have a place to call our own and to find it in the country would be an added bonus. Congrats on finding yours! And to have 7 acres!! WOW!! Enjoy it! ;)

MsLynn
07-28-2004, 02:07 PM
Thanks again, wooohoooooooo, Today was payday and made my first payment, was nice to have it alot less than rent, woohooo, now i can buy my 11 year old the TV he wanted for his birthday/

evrita
07-29-2004, 08:34 PM
SoI am supposed to give you grief about your title under your name he says GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRR cut that out :P

MsLynn
07-29-2004, 08:50 PM
SoI am supposed to give you grief about your title under your name he says GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRR cut that out :P

WHO SAYS GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR???????

suprtruckr
07-30-2004, 09:05 AM
WHO SAYS GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR???????
that would be.........
ME! :mad: :p :D

evrita
07-30-2004, 09:52 AM
See he has been buggin me for over a month now to Git after you about it

MsLynn
07-30-2004, 06:37 PM
well darlin, sometimes the truth hurts, lmao. <sigh> oh well...... if it will ever stop raining long enough i have 7 acres to mow now. so when the boys start school next week, ALL OF THEM, FINALLY... maybe i'll have some ME time.... then we'll see how i feel