PDA

View Full Version : I Bought An Item On Ebay Payed By Pay-pal Lady Sends Me A Letter From Ebay

msmom79
07-26-2004, 03:36 PM
Stating I Didnt Pay For My Item.i Went To My Pay-pal Account Got The Info On The Item Sent It To The Ebay Letter.this Lady Sold Me A Product That Had Expired When I Got It,and Now She Says I Didnt Pay Her At All.i Paid Her Exactly $21.64 By Pay-pal. Then Ebay Sends Me A Letter Saying I Didnt Pay Her,i Sent All The Info To Ebay.is There Anything Else I Can Do ? Ebay Said Iwould Have A Non Paying Remark On My Site,but I Paid,so I Just Dont Get It.help!!? Ann

Willow
07-26-2004, 03:38 PM
I don't have a pay pal account so I don't know how that works. There must be some kind of a receipt or proof of payment that you can send them. Good luck.

schsa
07-26-2004, 04:47 PM
Where is the confirmation from PayPal that you got when you paid? Also you should have a record in PayPal that said it was paid and where it went. If it went to the wrong person, you should be able to get your money back.

kama5207
07-26-2004, 07:35 PM
anytime i have a problem with anything on ebay i go directly to "live help". they tell me exactly where to go [they provide urls] what to say and how to do it. i am immensely satisfied with them. saves me a lot of time trying to figure out where/who i should send my concerns to. good luck

Katt
07-26-2004, 07:41 PM
If I don't use the checkout link when I buy something on ebay, it always sends me a letter. I mark them paid and go on, because I always go through the person individually. Perhaps this is what happened. Have you contacted her?

msmom79
07-26-2004, 08:35 PM
i have contacted her so many times i can not count them,i have called her company.to which i have never recieved a reply from any of the things i have done.till i got the email today saving if i dont pay her in 7 days,then i will have a non paying remark.i cant make the lady email me,ive tried calling her company.i dont know what else to do.i did call ebay today and they told me what to do if she gives me a non paying remark,but thats not really fair to me,cause i payed the lady the day after i won the auction,she even gave me positive feedback,so i dont understand this one at all.i just hope i get it all figured out before i get that remark from her.can she be sued for this,if i have the proof that i paid her?i could see if i didnt pay her,but to me this is to un-nerving.thanks everyone for letting me vent this one.thanks for any advice anyone can give me!! hugs ann

Willow
07-26-2004, 08:43 PM
If she gave you positive feedback already I don't think she can go and change that feedback.

flute
07-26-2004, 09:15 PM
If she gave you positive feedback already I don't think she can go and change that feedback.

I read that to mean previously from a win before this one she left positive feedback.

although, if feedback has already been left for this item, she can add to her comments somehow. I've had it done to me before.

Willow
07-26-2004, 09:28 PM
I read that to mean previously from a win before this one she left positive feedback.

although, if feedback has already been left for this item, she can add to her comments somehow. I've had it done to me before.

Well she said that the woman left her positive feedback and because of that she didn't understand why the lady was trying to say that she didn't receive payment so I'm assuming she means that the lady has already left her a postive feedback rating for this particular auction. The woman can add a follow up comment but she can't erase what she has already left. I think if she goes and leaves non paying feedback after she's already left a positive feedback it's going to look kind of funny.

msmom79
07-26-2004, 09:33 PM
the positive feedback is from this auction.please everyone understand i paid this lady.and i got the product.even though it was expired!!!!!!. there has to be a way to stop her from doing this to an honest person.she also states that none of her products will be sent out until people pay for them,i payed i got the product and the positive feedback.so how can she charge me agian? and what can i do about it? ann

Willow
07-26-2004, 09:36 PM
the positive feedback is from this auction.please everyone understand i paid this lady.and i got the product.even though it was expired!!!!!!. there has to be a way to stop her from doing this to an honest person.she also states that none of her products will be sent out until people pay for them,i payed i got the product and the positive feedback.so how can she charge me agian? and what can i do about it? ann

There must be something from pay pal stating that you paid. Can you not make copies of that to show the ebay administration. I'm sorry that I'm not much help but I don't have a pay pal account so I don't know how it works.

msmom79
07-26-2004, 09:41 PM
i dont have a printer,but i do have the reciept in my pay-pal account.and if need be i will somehow get it printed.boy i think this is so unfair.thanks for all your help here everyone. ann just so you all know this auction was over 6/23/04 and i payed her through my pay-pal on 6/24/04.

JWWB2000
07-27-2004, 05:35 AM
You can send her a copy of the statement. I have had to do this before due to an oversight of the seller. If they are a huge seller, which many are, they sometimes get things turned around especially if they have more than one of the same item listed for sale.

Willow
07-27-2004, 05:54 AM
All I can suggest then is that you go to the library and print out a receipt and mail a copy to the seller and one to ebay.