PDA

View Full Version : Help!! I Need Serious Help

gruslave
07-26-2004, 08:02 AM
HI EVERYONE, i participated in the snack surfvey for lightspeed and the day after i finished the whole thing, i called FEDEX like i was supposed to and they came to pick up the package. That was June 29, was a monday and i was told what my pickup number was. Today, i got a letter from The company that they have not received the kit yet :confused: . I don't know what to do. I placed the thing on it and FEDEX picked it up. Can someone please help me here. Is there a way to know if Fedex delivered the package? Cos when the man came to pick it up, he looked at it, said "oh you have stamp on it" and said everythin was ok.
What i'm i supposed to do. :confused:
i thought i could use the $50. :o

booker'sbaby24
07-26-2004, 08:07 AM
Do u have any kind of a package number like a tracking number? If so, you can call 1-800-fedex and they should be able to track it. Hope this helps.

belle356
07-26-2004, 09:10 AM
You should not be worried... if you know the date and time of pick up it can all be tracked. Im surprised they did not give you a sticker prestamped to go back. I did the same study and mine had the return package all ready to go. I have not received any payment from them yet though. They had that follow up survey for 10 bucks that cut me off right in the middle of it. I wrote them and never heard back from them. I hope I get paid cause that was a pain in the butt to track all snacks for 2 weeks straight! Has anyone gotten paid from this study yet?

gruslave
07-26-2004, 10:37 AM
I don't have a tracking number. The guy just took it and said ok. I'm going to try with the date thing to see if they can track it.
Thanks. for your help.

SARGEGRL5
07-26-2004, 12:11 PM
In the mailing back instruction envelope was a fed-ex label and you were suppose to put one piece on the envelope that they enclosed and keep the other half for your records. The half that you were to keep had the tracking number on it.

gruslave
07-26-2004, 02:15 PM
Actually, i sent the other half too. By the way, i called itrac and the guy i spoke to said they have received my kit and so i should ignore the mail i recieved. he said they received it on june 29, i wonder why they sent me the mail them. And i was supposed to hear from them, whether i would be paid or not. that i don't know. has anyone gotten paid by them :confused: