PDA

View Full Version : Back from the ER

peaceluver
07-24-2004, 09:53 PM
I just can not believe this happened again. Last month my nephew was playing on my trampoline and broke his arm. Cast came off 2 weeks ago. Tonight nephew fell out of a chair in my LR and broke his arm again. I am afraid that the poor kid will be afraid to come see me now. He sure is part of our family we are all klutzy.

rlynn411
07-24-2004, 09:59 PM
Wow! Talk about bad luck. Did he break the same arm? I'm thinking you need to bubble wrap him next time he comes for a visit!!!

Wishing him a speedy recovery.

peaceluver
07-24-2004, 10:00 PM
Yes it was the same arm.

msmom79
07-24-2004, 10:12 PM
hope he heals extra fast.im sure he will want to come back to aunties. sending prayers to you both for a fast and speedy recovery.hugs ann

nanajoanie
07-24-2004, 11:04 PM
My goodness - he must have some of my genes tucked in him somewhere :eek: He and I must have the same middle name - Murphy's Law :D So sorry this happened to his arm again so soon. But when you have a previous break, the bone is still weak and fragile. Huggles to him for a fast healing :)

YankeeMary
07-24-2004, 11:06 PM
My goodness - he must have some of my genes tucked in him somewhere :eek: He and I must have the same middle name - Murphy's Law :D So sorry this happened to his arm again so soon. But when you have a previous break, the bone is still weak and fragile. Huggles to him for a fast healing :)

LOL...my last name is Murphy...I think I wrote that law. Sorry about your nephew. Did the doc say it would heal properly? Wish him better luck in the future.

Angel Lips
07-25-2004, 04:13 AM
Poor thing, Hope he heals fast

Donnagg123
07-25-2004, 05:30 AM
[QUOTE=nanajoanie]But when you have a previous break, the bone is still weak and fragile.[QUOTE]

actually that is not true. When a bone breaks it actually heals stronger than what it was before at that spot. We studied that in anatomy and physiology.

queenangie
07-25-2004, 08:31 AM
Poor little fella!