PDA

View Full Version : homescan feedback from some doing this

Nanc952
07-24-2004, 01:01 PM
Is this program worth all the time it takes to do it?

I received the scanner yesterday and have been looking it over.
It states that if it ruins your computer or phone line your hard luck. Don't need that. Has it messed up anyone computer?

Also for the cheapest items looks like it would take a year to earn 12,000 points to get it and the nice stuff close to five years to get one. :eek:
With my luck they would be busted before I got anything.

Hope someone who is doing this can give the low down.
Thanks

momof2ct
07-24-2004, 01:26 PM
I received it in the mail last week and havent used it yet. I should have by now but I keep forgetting, so I am not sure that I will even participate. Sorry I am not any help. :D

Caps82
07-25-2004, 08:01 AM
I had the homescan last year and when I hooked it up to my computer it slowed it down alot, so I sent it back.

Denise1972
07-25-2004, 03:59 PM
I had the homescan last year and when I hooked it up to my computer it slowed it down alot, so I sent it back.

did you do the beverage panel or the scanner deal? I am doing both... I use the scanner to transmit over the phone, not by computer. which one did you do?

Caps82
07-26-2004, 06:45 AM
I had the one that I scanned all my shopping and then transmitted it over the computer.

deb_gar
07-26-2004, 09:52 AM
does anyone know the link to the online catalog. I know it was in one of the mailings, but I can't find it.
Thanks