PDA

View Full Version : Why is this admin. so controlling?

Sunshine4e
07-24-2004, 07:37 AM
Why is this admin. so controlling?
Can someone tell me why the admin. here is so controlling. He keeps deleting my thread. He reminds of a certain other admin. at another site. Hmmmmmmm

Willow
07-24-2004, 07:42 AM
You're just asking for trouble. lol

Sunshine4e
07-24-2004, 07:44 AM
You're just asking for trouble. lol
LOL!
:)

Sunshine4e
07-24-2004, 07:45 AM
Did you miss the response on your last locked thread?

What response??
:confused:

Sunshine4e
07-24-2004, 07:46 AM
Seems that way doesn't it. I knew it had been too quiet here lately. :rolleyes:
What did I dooooooooo ??
:( :( :( :(

Willow
07-24-2004, 07:46 AM
What response??
:confused:

This one by Katt

First of all, the admin that was controlling and removed your thread was a SHE. Interesting that you automatically assume to know who it was though. Secondly, I don't know, nor do I care what other admins do on their own boards. Keep those problems OFF of BBS. Do not come to our board, register, and post simply to go off about another board. We do not want, nor need their members coming here to "defend" themselves. This is why your post was removed. This is why THIS post will be closed. If you want to enjoy our boards, feel free to, however it already appears we are too "controlling" for you. Enough for you to have made two posts about us already, so I highly doubt if you are going to be happy here.

My advice, in order to have a happy, productive membership here, is to stop making posts that will cause trouble in one form or another, and stop acting suprised when they are removed.

Willow
07-24-2004, 07:47 AM
Why do you keep posting about it if you keep getting your threads closed?

Sunshine4e
07-24-2004, 07:47 AM
This one by Katt

First of all, the admin that was controlling and removed your thread was a SHE. Interesting that you automatically assume to know who it was though. Secondly, I don't know, nor do I care what other admins do on their own boards. Keep those problems OFF of BBS. Do not come to our board, register, and post simply to go off about another board. We do not want, nor need their members coming here to "defend" themselves. This is why your post was removed. This is why THIS post will be closed. If you want to enjoy our boards, feel free to, however it already appears we are too "controlling" for you. Enough for you to have made two posts about us already, so I highly doubt if you are going to be happy here.

My advice, in order to have a happy, productive membership here, is to stop making posts that will cause trouble in one form or another, and stop acting suprised when they are removed.

But, but, I did not mean to cause trouble :( :(
Why can't I voice my opinion.........:(

Patch your with me right?? Tina???
:(

Willow
07-24-2004, 07:48 AM
But, but, I did mean to cause trouble :( :(
Why can't I voice my opinion.........:(

Patch your with me right?? Tina???
:(

No I'm not with you. lol Don't bring me into this. :eek:

Katt
07-24-2004, 07:50 AM
Being the control freak that I am, how about I close yet another one of your posts? Good idea, yes?

Enjoy yourself elsewhere. Seems to me the previous admin made a wise choice in removing you. I think I'll be following suit. Good luck at the next board you join, simply to stir trouble. :rolleyes:

Technologist
07-26-2004, 03:07 PM
You should have let them think it was me.... but you could have corrected the "admin title".....LOL!