PDA

View Full Version : Brand institute problems

chyna123
07-23-2004, 06:04 PM
I am wondering if anyone else is having problems getting on brand institute website? I cant get it to work for some reason.. they sent me a survey and when I try to click the link it doesnt work and so I type the addy into the address bar and still doesnt work... at the bottom of the email it asks if you have had problems click here and so I done that and it still isnt bringing anything up but Page cannot be displayed... any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.....tia

Euphrasie
07-23-2004, 07:16 PM
I got an invite from them today, and it worked just fine. The address isn't getting cut onto two lines for you, is it? See if there's more to the address. Good luck!

aleighanne
07-25-2004, 08:39 PM
I have a payment question. I signed up to get paid by them through paypal. They show that they have processed a payment to me. It isnt in my paypal account. How long is the processing process?

swan0002
07-25-2004, 11:25 PM
I have done quite a few surveys for Brand Institute and have always had problems getting paid. However.... if ya call and hound them, they DO pay. Toll free # is 1-800-827-2637

GOOD LUCK!!! :)

aleighanne
08-05-2004, 01:18 PM
Update on them. I emailed them via the contact page and got what I thought was a little tacky email about just because we processed your payment doesn't mean we pay you immediatly. Then the guy said you will get paid at the end of the month via paypal. Well its August 5th & no payment. Very disappointed in them.

never
08-05-2004, 04:41 PM
I received an invite from them today. I did a survey on magazine covers and the reward was that I could sign up at PSB. Very Weird :rolleyes:

VALENA-)45
08-05-2004, 04:47 PM
I received an invite from them today. I did a survey on magazine covers and the reward was that I could sign up at PSB. Very Weird :rolleyes:i have gotten some ivite from themm and when i went to do the survey, it was there or i didn't qualifiy. that is a pain to get that. hope things work for you.