PDA

View Full Version : For You ClockIq Skeptics............

tsquared
07-23-2004, 03:22 PM
Did 2 ~~~300 point surveys today from them after going and updating the Cosmetics and Fragrances profile.

gmyers
07-23-2004, 03:28 PM
I like ClickIQ they've always paid me within six weeks after requesting. :)

vieprivee
07-23-2004, 06:33 PM
I have been a member for three years and I never had a problem with payment until I cashed out March first. I finally got my check last week after calling every day since June 11th, thanks to the post on this board with a phone number. Emails were never answered prior to the phone calls.

I took two surveys in May and was not credited my points for either one. I am told that they are still working on it. I don't expect to get these points but at least I got my check.

I am not unhappy with ClickIQ, just disappointed with the runaround I got with my check..I never heard so many excuses! But I remain a member and have hopes I will not have a problem again since this was the first time...hopefully the last! I hope we all have good experiences with them in the future!

vbhanu
07-24-2004, 07:12 AM
can u give me the phone number to reach them , i cashed out feb 1st week and still have not received the check., Thankyou

vieprivee
07-24-2004, 08:31 AM
Sure, vbhanu! Here is the phone number 1-877-714-7060. You need to reach Trina at ext. 104. IF she does not answer the phone, leave a message and call back later. She may or may not return the call. GOOD LUCK! :)

dog$
07-24-2004, 10:01 PM
I hope you get your check soon. It took me almost two monthswaiting between emails and phone calls, overal, I waited I think close to 5 months that a measly $25 check. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: