PDA

View Full Version : my right temple on the side of my head has been hurting so bad :(

Sweetberries
07-22-2004, 04:44 AM
:( :( :( for the last 3 or 4 days my right temple on the side of my head has been hurting so bad that it hurts to even touch it :( it's hurting right now Iam just not sure what it's from I tried to take asprin that doesn't help at all :( do you think it could be something serious or what do you think it is ?

annie169
07-22-2004, 06:12 AM
Do you have allergies?? It could be that. I get headaches really bad over my left temple when something is bugging mine. Just an idea and feel better soon.

schsa
07-22-2004, 06:33 AM
Right temple sounds like sinus. Try some Advil. It is an anti-inflamatory and should help. Take about 4. It sounds high but it's a prescription dosage. And it should take care of that headache.

Donnagg123
07-22-2004, 06:43 AM
Sounds like a migraine headache. From WebMD:

Migraine headache symptoms vary and may occur with or without an aura (neurological disturbances prior to the headache).

Common characteristics of migraine include:

Throbbing or pulsating headache on one side of your head.
Moderate to severe headache intensity.
Worsening of headache with routine physical activity.
Nausea, vomiting, or both.
Sensitivity to light and noise, and sometimes smells.

brumzoo
07-22-2004, 06:56 AM
Also, try something for sinus headaches....I usually get the generic Tylenol allergy and sinus medicine. Usually works great! ;)
I hope you feel better soon!

Freebeemom
07-22-2004, 06:58 AM
Aleve works for me....along with claritin!!

Wickerone
07-22-2004, 09:24 AM
a dark quiet room and a warm washcloth over your eyes might help.

Eyore
07-22-2004, 09:46 AM
Try Excedrin. It has aspirin, acetaminophen, and caffeine in them it might work better than just plain asprin.
Also try drinking caffeineted coffee, if is a migraine that might help as well.
I know doctors suggest trying that for migraines.

MsLynn
07-22-2004, 03:14 PM
when that happened to me, it turned out that it was a bad tooth and the pain was radiating up. nothing helped when i took headache medicine. but thats what mined turned out to be