PDA

View Full Version : Check Your Emails Got 2 Surveyspots Today For Possible $70 total

tsquared
07-21-2004, 06:13 PM
I made it through both screenings .........one paying $20 for a snail mail survey that i will know if i made it in 24 hours and one that pays $50 on digital photos that i will know on July 26th and will have a 30 minute survey to be done bu Aug 1rst for $50.
So heads up on the surveyspot emails........

ithastobe
07-21-2004, 06:57 PM
Thanks I'll keep a look out.

gruslave
07-21-2004, 07:17 PM
OP. can you post the subject of the emails. that would help me.
Thanks

tsquared
07-21-2004, 07:57 PM
OP. can you post the subject of the emails. that would help me.
Thanks
$20 was Digital Photographer User Study
$50 was New Business Product Research

mr_referee
07-21-2004, 09:44 PM
For surveyspot, do they post any gauranteed incentive possibilities in the subject of the survey, or do some just start off as a sweepstakes entry and then turn into an incentive opportunity? Thanks

tsquared
07-21-2004, 10:02 PM
Stipulates the subject right in the email.
We have an interesting survey that we need your help with. This survey should take about 10 minutes to complete. If you qualify and complete this survey you will receive an entry in the SurveySpot drawing for over 100 prizes worth a total of $10,000.

In addition, you may be selected to take part in a second survey and if you receive an invitation and complete the second survey, (which will take you about 30 minutes to complete) you will receive a $50 payment.

Please click on the link below to begin:
#2........A study regarding digital photography is being conducted by a national research firm. The purpose of the study is to provide hardware and software manufacturers with the information required to better support the current and future needs of individuals using digital photography products. In appreciation for your time, you will be entered into a drawing to win one of over 100 cash prizes worth a total of $10,000.

For those who qualify, the survey will be administered by mail. Those individuals completing the mail survey within the designated completion period will receive $20.

If you are interested in participating in this study, please click on the link below to determine your eligibility.