PDA

View Full Version : ADHD $100 Study........Hope not Posted Too Late To Help Somone Earn $$$$

tsquared
07-21-2004, 01:29 PM
Schlesinger Associates is a national marketing research company. We are contacting you because you have signed up with us in the past to share your opinions about products and services. We are inviting parents of recently diagnosed ADHD children to participate in a group interview on ADHD treatment. Parents will participate in an online message board for up to half an hour each day for five days.

The message board will be posted during the business days of:

Thursday, July 22nd through Wednesday, July 28th

Participants in this study will be compensated $100 for their time and opinions. If you are interested in participating in this study, please answer the following questions and email them back to this address. If your answers are appropriate to the study, you will be called to complete your screening.

1. Child’s Gender:

2. Child’s Age:

3. When child was diagnosed with ADHD:

4. Child’s current ADHD medication:

5. Ethnicity:

6. Phone number:

7. Parent’s name:

Please no phone calls. If we do not call, then this study does not apply to you. We will save your information for the next study. Feel free to pass this email along to anyone you believe would qualify. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Email: philadelphia@usafocusgroups.com

hotwheelstx
07-22-2004, 05:18 AM
Great post T!!!! Not available to me. I think this is a survey co. you have to attend the discussions in person.

I looked on their site. Their locations are:

Atlanta
Boston
Chicago
Dallas
Edison, N.J.
Los Angeles, Ca.
NYC, NY
Orlando
Philadelphia
San Francisco

Here's the link if anyone wants it:

https://db1.schlesingerassociates.com/sch2/MainFrameInternet.jsp

Good luck to everyone who signs up. I think this might be a good one.

Thank you, T........
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: