PDA

View Full Version : PayOut ? - PayPal

iNTeNSeBLu
07-20-2004, 07:18 PM
I have a Premier account with PayPal (I pay fees in order to accept CC payments from ebay sales) and noticed that my $3 payment from GainMail was charged .42 leaving me $2.58, yet my $2 payment from Go Zing wasn't charged a fee and I received the full amount. Can anyone explain why I would be charged for one and not the other?

sblover
07-20-2004, 07:22 PM
Not too sure this is the reason, but it could be that Zing uses mass payout option in Paypal I don't think you get charged a fee if they use that. HTH

littleluke
07-20-2004, 07:34 PM
I was wondering that too?
thanks sblover

sblover
07-20-2004, 07:37 PM
You should do what I do an set up another paypal account without upgrading I use that for all my programs.

goldtime
07-20-2004, 07:45 PM
The answer to this is easy. With premier account you pay fees for EVERY payment wether it is a credit card or not. So if I sent you money from my account you still get a fee. YOu need to downgrade to personal account to save money on fees, but then you can't accept credit cards. You could however have one premier and one personal account.

iNTeNSeBLu
07-21-2004, 02:56 AM
The answer to this is easy. With premier account you pay fees for EVERY payment wether it is a credit card or not. So if I sent you money from my account you still get a fee. YOu need to downgrade to personal account to save money on fees, but then you can't accept credit cards. You could however have one premier and one personal account.

BUT I WAS NOT CHARGED FOR THE PAYMENT MADE BY GOZING! (yes, I meant for that to be in caps, sorry if I offend, but I stated such in OP)

I know that I am charged for every payment with the premier account.

glidermum
07-21-2004, 07:06 AM
I haven't been charged fees when it was a very small dollar amount with my premier account. I believe there is a minimum before charges and fees apply. I went through my history and the lowest payment received without fees was $1.00. I did not find any info about minimum payments though under help.

littleluke
07-21-2004, 12:36 PM
how do You downgrade?

Sean84
07-21-2004, 12:58 PM
is there an option in your profile settings?

if not
this looks like the answer you are looking for
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_help&leafid=1405&answer_id=5455327

Note: they only let you downgrade your account once,
but its probably better that you cant take credit cards as people can do chargebacks and paypal rips the money out of your account if that happens...

Dragonfairie
07-21-2004, 02:00 PM
Gozing has an agreement with paypal that no fees will be deducted from their payouts whereas the other company doesn't. hth's

If you have an additional bank acct and cc that you can you use, you are allowed to have a premiere acct and a personal acct which would save fees from rewards, etc. hth's