PDA

View Full Version : my cats are driving me crazy today!!

mlayton1994
07-20-2004, 12:09 PM
I love my cats dearly but, am I the only one that feels that every once in a while they decide to get into everything. Every once in a while they do this. Dont get me wrong every day they make me laugh about something but, for me my cats are my therapy.

First I finally got to sleep at 1am this morning. Stayed up and studied till 12:30 but, I was so worried about my spanish class that I couldnt sleep

DH doesnt wake up for nothing. At 2:30 this morning they decide (I dont know which one) to tip over the garbage bag and get a paper bag out of it (the one's with the handles) and drag it with their teeth down the hallway. I thought this was a fluke thing and that if I just give them a few minutes they would leave it alone. Nope at 2:40 I had to get up and take it away from them.

This morning they decide that since I had to go to the RR at 6:00AM that it must be time to get up. So they take the opportunity to chase each other everywhere and make a lot of noise. There goes my extra 45min of sleep.

Get up go to class come home and I dont know which one did it but, my guess either Samantha or Anne took their claws to the toliet paper in the bathroom. Time to clip claws again.

Now they want to be fed soft food and its only 3pm. they do not eat till 6pm and they have hard food in their bowl. Do you think they want that No! So they are meowing at me . Wait a second after 8 min of meowing they have stopped.

Samatha just wants me to pet her and hold her today. I guess I might be waiting till Rob gets home to start studying b/c as soon as I do. He can love them for a while. Samantha starts messing with stuff.

Oh one of the knocked down a mop. It made such a loud noise that all three hauled tail into the living room. Now that was funny. I havent seen them move that fast in a while.

Oh and those three cats are so nosey it isnt funny. LOL.

But, I do love my cats.

Oh well. I love my cats. Maybe they will not be this active tomorrow.

ezmoney163
07-20-2004, 12:26 PM
Awww poor you!!! I don't have cats but I have children who do just about the same thing. LOL

((((HUGZ))))

MamaFairal
07-20-2004, 01:02 PM
OK here is my male cat Sam'e and this is how he acts everytime i get online.
He lays right next to my desk and rolls on his back and opens wide so we can have "tummy time"(where i scratch his yummy)
How silly huh?
Mine get fed soft food when i get up and now they think if they wake me up i'll feed them...they're learning different :)

http://img47.photobucket.com/albums/v144/Mamafairall/lazy_cat.jpg

Angel Lips
07-20-2004, 01:11 PM
awww

MamaFairal
07-20-2004, 01:18 PM
Ahh thanks!
Thanks Sam'e is a stray my female sassy picked up and brought home almost a yr ago.

He is the most AWESOME cat i have ever had!!!

Kelsey1224
07-20-2004, 02:39 PM
Ahh thanks!
Thanks Sam'e is a stray my female sassy picked up and brought home almost a yr ago.

He is the most AWESOME cat i have ever had!!!

Your Sam'e looks very much like my Sammy (Samson). He is a very big kitty and is just a year and a half old.

He has such personality and hates being left alone. If we go upstairs, he howls until we yell downstairs, "We're up here." And he comes running. We have a new house which has meant that we have had contractors from the builder doing little repairs. They all know about Sammy and have to keep him entertained while they are working as he has to be in the middle.

I think he thinks he is a dog.