PDA

View Full Version : cashcrazymails? No cash redemptions anymore?

specailk3342
07-20-2004, 05:19 AM
I finally hit the 80,000 pts mark and went to check the redemption page. It now says you need 200,000 for $1.00 cash!!!! Then I checked to see if they changed the $50.00 cashout and I can't find anywhere on those redemption pages where you can cashout for $$$$$.....only advertising. Am I going nuts? Can someone else check this out and verify for me? I'm not going to waste my time just clicking for advertising. I want the $$$$.

80,000 only equals 20 cents now!

tia :(

oops....yes I meant $50.00

cantbelate
07-20-2004, 07:19 AM
As for the points, this is all I could find in the FAQ's:

"Redemptions for advertising with your points start at 25,000 and cash redemptions for points start at 80,000.

These values will be raised as membership base grows ..."

I think the cashout is $50 (hope it isn't $75), and that is what it says in the FAQ's. It sounds like that is still in place, and I was able to cash out at CashCrazyAds (also owned by them) for $50, just yesterday.

Anyone else know anything more?

Just editing to add that there is nothing listed to cash out for, for me either, nothing higher than $40, that is. And I don't have $40 yet, so it isn't just listing what one has enough for. Hmmm ... Maybe (hoping) that they just took the "cashout for $50" button down temporarily.

lernerj
07-20-2004, 07:27 AM
Yeah, I sure hope it's $50, too--that's what I always thought.

But anyway, my guess is that things are just in flux. Sarah was on vacation until just yesterday or the day before, and she took down the redemptions while she was gone, so maybe she just hasn't put them all back up yet. Since she's been back she's been putting up lots of Ebay and planning a birthday celebration for the one-year anniversary of CashCrazyMails, so I don't think there's anything wrong. I'm sure it'll be back to normal soon.

Anyone else concur or disagree?

cantbelate
08-26-2004, 11:02 AM
An update here for anyone who still wants to know:

I finally made it to $50 today and the cash redemption for $50 did appear, so they do still have the cash redemptions. :D And, last week I was paid for a second time by CashCrazyAds (also owned by them), so it seems that CashCrazyMails should still be paying also, probably about a month wait, which is what it was when I cashed out before and also how long it took each time to get my payment from CashCrazyAds. Hope this is helpful to some! :)

blue4me
08-26-2004, 11:23 AM
I cashed out from CashCrazyMails on April 19th and am still waiting for payment. I inquired about when I could expect payment in June after I had waited 60 days and was told that I was on the top of the payment list. Since their new TOS prohibits inquires about when payments, I would appreciate knowing from anyone who has been paid lately.

Thanks

cantbelate
08-26-2004, 12:30 PM
blue4me,

Something certainly doesn't sound right. The first time I cashed out at CashCrazyMails was on 4/16, just three days before you did. I was paid on 5/14 that time. And, as I said above, I was paid in about 30 days each of the two times I cashed out at CashCrazyAds, most recently just 5 days ago. I was paid through PayPal. Did you request another form of payment?

Gosh, what are we supposed to do if there really is a problem with receiving a payment, to make them aware of it, if we can't email them to tell them about it? Sure hope you can get it worked out, blue4me, and get paid soon.

renten
08-26-2004, 01:21 PM
I just joined this one and looked at the terms blue4me is your paypal a verified account? also says the name on the paypal account must match the name at crazycashmails...i don't like the ideal you can't inquire about a missing payment..I couold see if you were bombarding them with emails but one inquiry sounds reasonable..

blue4me
08-26-2004, 01:28 PM
My account is verified and is the same as my account there. When I inquired after 60 days I got an extremely polite response saying she was sorry that I hadn't been paid and that I would be put to the top of the list. I have heard nothing since. I did inquire a second time about it about a week before the new terms went out but heard nothing. Since inquiring again could be considered my third request I don't dare say anything or risk losing my account. I'm really bummed because I have enough for payout again but am stuck in limbo.

Does she participate in a support forum somewhere?