PDA

View Full Version : why is it people lie,lie lie all the time?and then im the..

msmom79
07-19-2004, 03:22 PM
one to be mad at cause the lie was about me,(example)oh this is what i heard and i just assumed it was true.well why dont you ask me if its true instead of spreading the rumor further.? do people ever stop to think what lies can do to others? i have been going through this lying chit for over 3 years now.if you wa nt to know the trueth and if i said something ,then ask me!! most of the time i can document things with papers i have!so i have no need to lie.ANYONE WANT TO RUN AWAY WITH ME? sure need a break here!!IS this happening to anyone else here lately?how do you deal with this kind of crap?then some people wonder why your angry or mad all the time,"HELLO" hugs everyone ann.

belle5691
07-19-2004, 03:40 PM
Im so sorry what you are going through. I do understand and would love in a minute to run away with you! Eventually you realize that its a waste of time to worry about other people and even though it hurts, you never let them see that it does....because that seems to be what they are looking for. Sorry to ramble. Hope it gets better for you.

Freebeemom
07-20-2004, 05:46 AM
Can't you just cut communication with the rumor spreaders? Family ? Friends? How rediculous!

I am sorry you have to go through this unnecessicary stress!

jonette5
07-20-2004, 07:01 AM
Folks who spread lies and rumors about others are worthless pieces of crud in my book. I know what you are going through and I feel for ya. I had a group of women where I used to work make life a living heck for me for almost six years with crud like that. I have no idea why they chose to do the things they did...I never did anything to any of them and I even "thought" some of them were my friends at one time. Stuff like that can be so hurtful I know, but don't let it get you down cuz that will just make them happy.

Hang in there! (((((HUGS)))))