PDA

View Full Version : anyone watch days of our lives?

halvarado
07-19-2004, 12:11 PM
what happened to belle? i tuned in the last few minutes and there was a different chick on there. where is she?

monii222
07-19-2004, 12:28 PM
I was told she quit so she could go on to do movies. I do not like the new Belle.

jedmatters
07-19-2004, 01:18 PM
She is currently one of the stars ina new hour long drama to air on CBS, called "Clubhouse". She decided to move to prime time.

1tiredmom
07-19-2004, 01:26 PM
she (the new belle)looks like a ying yang---i usually go to a website called dustins days of our lives-i go to ask.com when i haven't seen it for about a week-plus i found by accident the soap cahannel shows the days episode at 5pm e.t and all 5 days on sunday starting either about 4pm or 5pm et

booker'sbaby24
07-19-2004, 01:30 PM
I don't like the new one either. The old one left the show. Bummer! She is also on the Disney channel in some show.

Candice
07-19-2004, 02:57 PM
I don't like the new one either. The old one left the show. Bummer! She is also on the Disney channel in some show.
Zenon, girl of the 21st century or something. :p I don't like the new Belle... but I didn't really like the old Belle.

treasurymae
07-19-2004, 03:04 PM
ya i just caught the last 30min today and noticed the new bell .. i think she is a horrible actor, i want the old bell back

amysusi
07-19-2004, 03:24 PM
ya i just caught the last 30min today and noticed the new bell .. i think she is a horrible actor, i want the old bell back

That's what I was thinking. Where did they dig her up? Surely there are better actresses out there.

Angelseyes28
07-19-2004, 03:29 PM
I'm glad I wasn't the only one that was confused. But then again it's been a while since I watched it. The last time I watched it, Hope wasn't on the island or whatever it is. How many more are they planning on sending out there? I swear I stay confused when I try to watch this show. Oh btw....I'm moving this to the reality forum:p

Tasha405
07-19-2004, 04:38 PM
I don't like the new Belle either.

This show is driving me crazy, for real! lol First we WATCH Marlena kill all of these people and then BAM, NOPE, DIDN'T HAPPEN! Ugh, I hate this. Ok, we see her with the knife and watch her day dream about killing this one and that one but it wasn't "real"?? Then all of a sudden everyone appears on an island. :rolleyes: Not many left in the "real" Salem now.

The whole Shawn/Jan story line is really getting on my nerves. I mean, how long can this possibly go on?? Why doesn't he just lay her out when she comes in there to give him something or to handcuff him back up? :rolleyes:

As you can see, I've pretty much had it with this show. I don't make an effort to watch this show anymore. If I'm not busy and I don't see anything else on, then I watch it. Other than that, I could care less. This show is getting as bad as Passions. (sorry all you Passions fans but I hate that show. lol)

halvarado
07-19-2004, 05:05 PM
i have been watching this show for like 27 years. well, i was five when i started, but i remember some of the story lines from back then. i am getting royally upset with this show these days. and to think, i used to plan college classes around watching it :rolleyes:

shawn needs to smack jan, belle needs to do SOMETHING b/c i am not impressed, and supposedly stefano is alive and i am sure he is behind this, but it is making me nuts!! it looks like they will find something this week when they exhume marlena and she isn't there. sometimes i wish they would speed things up! oh, i don't like the new mickey either.
i swear to quit watching this show at least once a week, and i have for 15 yearsLOL

sorry this was in the wrong forum! i didn't put it in reality, b/c it is so far from realityLOL :D
heather

Tasha405
07-19-2004, 06:09 PM
I don't like the new Mickey either. :( I hate when they chage people like that. lol

I say I'm gonna quit watching it all the time and I do usually go a few days without watching it but I always get sucked back in. LOL Although, I did quit watching it for a few years once. Thats because I didn't have cable though. :p lol

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
07-19-2004, 06:55 PM
Okay could someone please explain how we got from murdering these people to island hopping? I haven't watched in a month or so, and the last I knew Shawn was drugged by that one girl, and Belle and Sammi found out on the news/internet that their Mom was killed on top of the jail rooftop.
So are these people dead or not, and how many did she "kill off"- I lost track. :eek: Also what is going on with Sammi and Will? :eek:

Thanks!
Wendy

ajksmom
07-19-2004, 07:09 PM
I only caught the last half hour of today's show and haven't watched for a few days. I was just hoping she was a temp replacement but doesn't look so. I don't like her either.

halvarado
07-20-2004, 10:40 AM
apparently the murders were all fake and as ppl died they were transplanted to an island that no one can find. they are totally trapped there. there are at least 11 so far.
sami and lucas are trying to work it out. will is still at camp i think:)

dismusbeduhplaze
07-31-2004, 05:25 AM
I was a faithful watcher of Days since the late 60's, but stopped watching about 3 or 4 years ago. C'mon, after all, how many times( I lost track) could we swallow the story line of Marlena getting kidnapped by Stefano.
I found better ways to spend my free time in the afternoons. Daily walks are so much more productive. Perhaps the writers of Days should take a walk also.

Tasha405
08-02-2004, 11:34 AM
LOL! I'm thinking the writers need to quit drinking. This show is just turning crazy and have I mentioned that..

I HATE THIS NEW BELLE!!! She doesn't act out the scenes well and she just doesn't look or fit into the part of Belle. Ugh, I hope the old Belle watches Days and realizes that she needs to come back! lol

halvarado
08-02-2004, 11:41 AM
i was trying to explain the latest plot to a friend today and the whole alternate salem is pretty out thereLOL
surely they will wrap this up soon?!
and when is sami going to come to her senses and marry lucas????????