PDA

View Full Version : I bet they're probably mad!

justme23
07-16-2004, 03:53 PM
Ok, so, I have been working my hiney off all freakin day... I totally took my shower curtain down and scrubbed it (man, I didn't realize it was so dirty!), scrubbed the bathroom, changed sheets on the bed... did some other various things and then fixed dinner for my hubby... it's all good, right? NO! I was sweatin from cleaning and didn't realize something was wrong w/ the AC and so at 5:30 I called the office thinking I'd get the emergency ppl... well they answered and I was like 'thank god yall are still there... DON'T LET DEAN LEAVE FOR THE WEEKEND!!!'... she goes 'he's already gone, he leaves at 5... well, she didn't say 'but we have an emergency crew I can call' so I was like 'well you better find somebody, I'm not goin all weekend in 100 degree heat and 114 heat index with no air!'... she laughed (maybe she's not mad?) and was like, 'i'll call the emergency crew, calm down'... I was freakin out, there is no way I'll live in this heat w/out ac... but thank you lord, they are on their way!

whew... I"m such a dork sometimes!

Tracy'sMom
07-16-2004, 04:01 PM
Glad they had a emergency crew, Ours quit to and Thank GOD we have some windows units to use until its fixed.

MamaFairal
07-16-2004, 04:57 PM
KNock apt living all ya want but i like that we have maintance available to come ASAP when i need them :) Glad your getting it fixed

* just a note also....instead of scrubbing that shower curtain next time throw it in washer with some towels and hang to dry!....VIO~LA clean :)

stresseater
07-16-2004, 05:39 PM
Air conditioning? :confused: :confused: :confused: Isn't that the cold stuff that blows on you in walmart? ;) :D

Willow
07-16-2004, 07:19 PM
KNock apt living all ya want but i like that we have maintance available to come ASAP when i need them :) Glad your getting it fixed

* just a note also....instead of scrubbing that shower curtain next time throw it in washer with some towels and hang to dry!....VIO~LA clean :)

That's a good idea. I use the fabric shower curtains. I just wash them and hang them up to dry afterwards. I also use one of the white plastic liners even though the tag on the fabric curtain says it isn't necessary. The plastic liners are only a couple of dollars so I replace them when I need to.

Glad someone will be able to fix your a/c justme.

Tasha405
07-16-2004, 08:16 PM
That's a good idea. I use the fabric shower curtains. I just wash them and hang them up to dry afterwards. I also use one of the white plastic liners even though the tag on the fabric curtain says it isn't necessary. The plastic liners are only a couple of dollars so I replace them when I need to.

Glad someone will be able to fix your a/c justme. Yep, same here. :)

Willow
07-17-2004, 06:51 AM
Yep, same here. :)

The one I have up now is a color block pattern. It's from the Martha Stewart collection. :eek: :D I have about four different curtains because I like to change them every so often when I get sick of looking at it. lol I also buy the matching accessories like toothbrush holder and soap dispenser. My walls are all white so I don't have to worry about matching the paint.