PDA

View Full Version : AYS cheatlink question

twinsrcool
07-16-2004, 04:58 AM
Did anyone else click on a link that was not identified as a cheatlink and lose $50.00? I deleted all the "remove from your inbox" cheatlinks. This one looked like a regular ad but when I clicked it, it deducted $50.00 in about 5 seconds. Of course I did not realize it until the next day so I don't have the ad anymore.

dreamlab
07-16-2004, 05:24 AM
I came back from vacation and just finished all my AYS emails yesterday and like you I deleted all the "cheat" emails. I didn't have $50 deducted.

naomi222
07-16-2004, 05:50 AM
Wow twinrcool that is awful. I also got the cheat links and delted them, but no 50.00 deductible one.

Ambrianna
07-16-2004, 12:28 PM
Did anyone else click on a link that was not identified as a cheatlink and lose $50.00? I deleted all the "remove from your inbox" cheatlinks. This one looked like a regular ad but when I clicked it, it deducted $50.00 in about 5 seconds. Of course I did not realize it until the next day so I don't have the ad anymore.

There were 10 cheat links in my inbox, all clearly marked. I didn't click on any of them (But I SOOOOOO wanted to! LOL!!) and I read there was a 5 second timer. So if you saw one with a 5 second timer, it was a cheat link.

It sounds like you might have missed one. :(

~ Ambrie ~

twinsrcool
07-16-2004, 07:05 PM
Well I'm at a lose....literally. Those cheat links are so obvious, I don't know how anyone could click one. I read all the email subjects and quickly read the actual email. I don't remember anything about one being a cheat link. Hopefully this won't affect my payment that I have been waiting for since 1/25/04. Thanks for all the replies.

gmyers
07-17-2004, 04:34 PM
I can't believe how many people clicked all ten. I don't see how anybody could do that without using cheat software or not being able to understand English.