PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother chat thread

buttrfli
07-15-2004, 05:58 PM
since all the other threads had a specific topic i thought I would start this :)

Did you see the twin thing?? I SO didn't expect that!

(being evasive for our tivo friends who hasn't seen it yet!)

I am curious as to how everyone feels about the brother/sister thing with michael and jen. I keep feeling that there is something to that... I mean, what are the chances that 2 siblings that didn't know each other existed apply for the show and THEN the show producers figure out they are related....

I know one of you guys know what I am trying to say. I think they are related, but I don't think it was a coincidence.

Katt
07-15-2004, 08:07 PM
Exactly. How could the producers just STUMBLE onto that kind of info, and the family didn't even know supposedly? Whatever. lol

I hope they get rid of the dumb blonde soon. She makes the hair on my arms stand up as she speaks. They need to do the right thing, vote her off, and let her go home to play with her mannequin....while she stops eating tartar sauce, to keep the tartar off her teeth. :eek:

MamaFairal
07-15-2004, 08:29 PM
Yeah i didnt expect that tonight either :eek:

Ya know DD and I were talking about the bro/sis thing and maybe when ya apply in all that paperwork ya have to fill out..maybe you have to list parents names and all that info.......wether ya know them or not in his case :)
All he knew was his dads name...and didnt piece it together till Jennifer said her dads name???
Are ya following me....but yes it had to have been pre-set up in order for the Dad to write those letters huh?

Ahh BB5 is full of surpises this yeah huh? :D

JWWB2000
07-16-2004, 04:59 AM
I normally do not watch too many of these reality shows but for some reason I am really digging this BB5!! I think b/c of all of the twists it has.

I really thought the twin thing was someone else, not A. Now what twist is gonna be next.......

halvarado
07-16-2004, 07:05 AM
well, i am going to say DON"T read this unless you can handle spoilers!!!! there are loads and loads of sites that ppl sit and write down what is happening while they watch the live feeds.
there are four sets of twins that are suspected of switching. bb5 let adria and natalie be videoed in the diary room three days ago, so i knew they were being "outed" but i am pretty convinced there are others switching too. there are at least four sets of twins in the house--drew/ben, lori/lindsey(i think that is her twin), holly most likely has one, and if you watched the first show, michael mentioned a brother and they showed his brothers picture, but he has been left out of every single conversation since, so there is speculation there as well.
i for one am loving this season. a lot of the ppl with live feeds are saying the twin thing is dumb, but i think it is hilarious. there are several places with conversations that show "proof" of other switches. if you google big brother f5 spoilers, you can find them :D

oh, and bb5 actively recruits ppl. several of this years houseguests were recruited to be on the show, and a few of them have agents. that is probably how they got michael and jenn, unless it was an incredible coincidence. but that is how they got ex's last year, they recruited.
i thought they all applied, but apparently not. :rolleyes:

oh, and IN TOUCH mag reports that two of the houseguests have an intimate relationship before going into the house!!!! that is going to be a shocker!!!!
heather

buttrfli
07-16-2004, 07:17 AM
thanks for the info halvarado... I figured that there were more twins, but I suspected it marv could be part of another set... mostly because hes so jeckle/hyde lol

you do have a good point about michael though, he did mention a brother and then that was it.

I'm gonna stay away from the spoilers if i can hahaha

Crick
07-16-2004, 07:47 AM
thanks for the info halvarado... I figured that there were more twins, but I suspected it marv could be part of another set... mostly because hes so jeckle/hyde lol

you do have a good point about michael though, he did mention a brother and then that was it.

I'm gonna stay away from the spoilers if i can hahaha

Marvin isn't a twin. He's from the small town next to here (Conway, SC) and the local paper did a full length story on him, his family, and how he plans to win the competition. I hate to say it but I would have pulled for him but I agree, his personality switches are strange. Also, the way he demeans the females on the show already. Holly is a strange character. I can't help but to think it's an act to try to win. Playing the ditzy blond, the other contestants figure she isn't a threat and she'll slide under the radar as they say.

halvarado
07-16-2004, 09:08 AM
LOL always glad to help fellow addicts :eek:

MamaFairal
07-18-2004, 08:08 AM
IS it just me or is Holly's voice VERY irritating :)

Tasha405
07-18-2004, 01:04 PM
I just don't like most of the people on there this year. Those guys have really got to go, especially on one that was the last HOH. He REALLY gets on my nerves.

angelinwaiting
07-18-2004, 08:44 PM
I love this show...I was thinking about the "DNR" thing and I think there is more twin switching going on too or maybe triplets or sextuplets or quads or something to that effect :p

I do not like Holly..she gets on my nerves and I ain't even living with her..I can't imagine being in the same room with her :eek:

I do not like Jase, Scott, or Marvin especially Jase...He is so cocky and I was hoping Marvin would be smart and put him up for elimination Saturday night :eek:

My picks so far in this game are: Adria/Natalie(from my home state), Lori, Karen, and I liked Mike too :)

Of course those picks may change as the show goes on ;)

Kelsey1224
07-20-2004, 10:29 AM
FYI...if you go to the CBS Big Brother Website...you will see that they have pictures of all the players.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother5/

There are three blank spots. My thinking says that three sets of twins are switching off.

IF you are interested in reading updates on the live feeds, I have found that the following is the best site for that:

http://www.canoe.ca/JamBigBrother5/home.html

John Powell writes an article about each show, but he also writes what's happening in the live feeds.

This sure beats the edited version which is aired on TV.

halvarado
07-20-2004, 10:41 AM
there are also updates at morty's, aldav and strats. they are all pretty good too. ;)

hotdoglove
07-21-2004, 09:22 AM
augh!!!! go away holly!!!!! I can't beleive that stupid idiot saved your annoying butt!!!
Yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dcut4
07-21-2004, 09:55 AM
I can't stand Holly either but I still would take her over Scott and Jase- I can't stand those two, I hope next HOH will put both of them up next week and if one gets the veto then put up Cowboy...gotta break the stupid 4 horsemen up before their egos explode.

Thanks Kelsey for the live update link. They sure leave out alot on the show.

Anthill
07-21-2004, 10:33 AM
I can't believe that Marvin did what the horsemen told him to do!!!! They only have power when they manipulate the people!!! If they pull together to get rid of the gang, then play the game!!! I am rooting for Karen and Will!! She was funny the way she was making of fun of them last night!!! That Holly knows exactly what she is doing.

trolsgirl
07-21-2004, 08:27 PM
The thing about this game that always amazes me is the "alliances" they form. Out of the 4 horsemen only ONE will get the big money.... Not everyone is gonna get the $500,000 but they seem to forget that til they hafta turn on one another.
Sandra

buttrfli
07-24-2004, 09:33 PM
Nice twist tonight w/ the nominations ... I for one was happy Drew didn't go w/ what the other 3 horsemen wanted :)

harloo
07-24-2004, 10:01 PM
I lost respect for Marvin when he went along with the horsemen. The cowboy guy is dumb also for following them. I cannot stand that horseman crew they just get on my nerves. They all think they are gods gift to women, and have the biggest egos. Yuck!! Someone needs to break them up, otherwise one of them will win the cash. :(

halvarado
07-25-2004, 07:10 AM
well, according to the spoilers, drew is all over himself apologizing to the horsemen for going against their wishes. they plan to stack the deck to win POV and take holly off to put marvin up :rolleyes: they are never going to get kicked out if they keep winning everything!!!!

buttrfli
07-25-2004, 09:23 AM
well, according to the spoilers, drew is all over himself apologizing to the horsemen for going against their wishes. they plan to stack the deck to win POV and take holly off to put marvin up :rolleyes: they are never going to get kicked out if they keep winning everything!!!!

If they don't get Holly out, I may lose my mind LOL Her voice is like nails on a chalk board! I do think that its a total act, but that voice! :eek:

MamaFairal
07-25-2004, 10:00 AM
If they don't get Holly out, I may lose my mind LOL Her voice is like nails on a chalk board! I do think that its a total act, but that voice! :eek:

ITA :D

Kelsey1224
07-26-2004, 04:34 PM
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

Drew wow HOH and nominated Holly and Jenn for eviction out of the house (as most of you already know.)

Jenn won the power of veto and took herself off the block. Drew has now sided with the Horsemen and has replaced Jenn with Diane.

Donnagg123
07-26-2004, 07:40 PM
Drew has now sided with the Horsemen and has replaced Jenn with Diane.

From what I have read, I thought he replaced Jenn w/ Adria? :confused:

halvarado
07-26-2004, 08:04 PM
he did, he replaced her with adria. now the votes will likely be
holly (voted out) jenn, will, diane, karen
adria voted out-jase, scott, cowboy
marvin hates holly, but may not want to fight the four horsemen, and so jase may have to vote live on thursday to evict one of them. (biting nails, cuz i REALLY want to see adria stay!)

Donnagg123
07-27-2004, 06:09 PM
(biting nails, cuz i REALLY want to see adria stay!)

me too! :) She only has like a week left and I want to see their faces when her twin comes out! :)

buttrfli
07-28-2004, 12:06 AM
Did I hear that right? At the end of tonights show (7/27) Julie said that what the house guests didn't know was if they voted A out, then Natalie got to come in the house? Wicked! (I haven't said that in 15 years LOL)

I'd LOVE to see both twins get to play, but its great that at least one can still remain if one is voted out

MamaFairal
07-29-2004, 01:37 PM
Did I hear that right? At the end of tonights show (7/27) Julie said that what the house guests didn't know was if they voted A out, then Natalie got to come in the house?

SHE DID :D

buttrfli
07-29-2004, 05:43 PM
Bout time! I am SO glad I don't have to listen to that voice anymore!

MamaFairal
07-29-2004, 06:56 PM
DING DONG...the little twit is gone.......ahha haahahha

BUt that HOH challenge..man i dont think Scott is gonna be able to do it....lol

Tasha405
07-30-2004, 07:07 AM
Does anyone know who won the HOH last night? PM me if you don't want to spoil it for the others. TIA! :D

Kelsey1224
07-30-2004, 07:11 AM
Spoiler alert.................

I checked a couple of my sites and it appears that Diane won...

Donnagg123
07-30-2004, 07:56 AM
Spoiler alert.................
I checked a couple of my sites and it appears that Diane won...

Yep diane won! :) Only 'cause Jases' heel slipped off the edge! LOL Now the four horsemen are going to be the headless horsemen, LOL (I think Marcellas said that, lol) The wesite I go to that is really goo is www.bb5updates.com
I think it is one of the best! It gives all details and screencaps! :)

Kelsey1224
07-30-2004, 09:46 AM
Yea ...the Horseman (now Van Men) are going to see a different side of the game. Keep in mind that Natalie (Adria's twin) will be entering the house sometime later next week which increases Girl-Power's numbers.

Of course...nothing is ever certain. Alliances can always change.

Blondiex46
07-30-2004, 09:48 AM
Gotta love last night, now let the game begin....with Jase's mind on the game

dcut4
07-30-2004, 10:51 AM
Hopefully Jase will be reunited with Holly very soon :D

YNKYH8R
07-30-2004, 12:18 PM
This maybe be off topic, but who chose the host? I mean I watch these shows; Survivor, Amazing Race, Big Brother and I sometimes wonder about the host. The Big Brother Host is a nice person, but she's uninteresting. Some of the other hosts seem to have more depth. I mean to say, i've seen them get angry about one thing or another at one point. Now I babble. :) But, does anyone see my point? Does anyone else like the host of BB? I'm just not impressed.

halvarado
07-30-2004, 02:09 PM
she has hosted the last four seasons. she is julie chen from the today show i believe. i think that they should get someone who will call them out for some of the things that are said, but i doubt that happens. she is pretty lifeless.
i absolutely cannot stand jase or scott. they are so darned arrogant i would like to smack them both. and the other day when scott said "i don't grant personal interviews" when adria wanted to talk to him, i was really hoping someone would tell him the planet was not created for him and him alone :mad: geesh the attitude is bigger than the hair :eek:
anyhooooooooo, it is getting good now!!
morty's and aldav are also good update sites for bb5.

angelinwaiting
07-30-2004, 08:30 PM
i absolutely cannot stand jase or scott. they are so darned arrogant i would like to smack them both. and the other day when scott said "i don't grant personal interviews" when adria wanted to talk to him, i was really hoping someone would tell him the planet was not created for him and him alone :mad: geesh the attitude is bigger than the hair :eek:
anyhooooooooo, it is getting good now!!

I totally agree...they both think they own the world :rolleyes: I hope the house gets smart and votes these 2 off....I am so glad that Adria did not get voted off...I am pulling for her or Natalie especially since they are from Bama ;) and I am glad that Holly is gone :D

melsh
07-31-2004, 07:15 AM
Awesome! I hope one of those 2 guys go!

momof2ct
07-31-2004, 08:01 AM
I have the Live feeds so if anyone would like to know what is happening, feel free to PM me. :D

Blondiex46
07-31-2004, 08:15 AM
SPOILER ALERT!!!!

the nominations have been done and Diane put up Jase and Scott with Jase being the one that they are voting out!!! I also have the live feed, love it!!!

Tasha405
07-31-2004, 08:25 AM
SPOILER ALERT!!!!

the nominations have been done and Diane put up Jase and Scott with Jase being the one that they are voting out!!! I also have the live feed, love it!!!
WOO HOO!!! As long as either one of them go, I'll be happy! :D

Thanks Kelsey1224 for the HOH info!

Blondiex46
08-01-2004, 05:10 AM
SPOILER ALERT !!!!

POV won by JASE!!!!!!

MamaFairal
08-01-2004, 07:23 AM
UGH! I have to quit comin in here to see the spoilers.....lol

Man i want Jase and Scott outta that house so bad...

Hey do live feeds cost $ or are they free?

melsh
08-01-2004, 08:00 AM
SPOILER ALERT !!!!

POV won by JASE!!!!!!

DUOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :( :mad:

halvarado
08-02-2004, 11:42 AM
there is speculation about whether he will use it, i am guessing yes. she has said she will put marvin up, and then scott will get evicted, but who knows what will really happen!?!

Kelsey1224
08-02-2004, 02:29 PM
spoiler alert.............................

Yes...Jase got the POV and used it on himself. Diane then put Marvin up in his place.

The Four Horsemen are congratulating themself because they are positive that Diane will NOT vote for Scott, but will vote for Marvin. Diane just smiled and went along with him.

However, she has indicated to her alliance that she would feel pretty stupid if not one of the two players she initially put up for eviction actually went out. Supposedly Scott is the one this week.

But...I'll believe it when I see it...anything can change in this game.

MamaFairal
08-02-2004, 03:28 PM
DOH! i had to come in and peek around.......DD is getting pissy with me for peeking and giving the spoilers to her when she wants to watch it on TV instead.......

Man o man......

MOM2B2003
08-03-2004, 01:49 PM
Here is something for all of you to ponder......

DH and I are addicted to this show and we were on pins and needles the whole time Adria was up for eviction. We were SOOOO glad to see Holly get it!! (BTW, I can do an eerily realistic impression of the airhead!!)

Anyhow, the part I want you all to ponder and maybe even give your thoughts.......Do you think that the "girls" alliance will feel kind of jilted when they reveal Adria's twin, Natalie, and tell everyone that they have been swapping places all along? I mean think about it: You think you know a person and then come to find out it wasn't actually THAT person all along. Also, Adria and Natalie are now going to have an advantage. They are sisters, twins. They have been together since conception. If it is indeed a numbers game as the four idiotic horsemen keep saying, then Natalie and Adria already outnumber any other individual player. I think it may put a completely different spin on things. It will definately be interesting. That is for sure.

My vote for eviction is Scott. I WISH it could be Jase, but since he is no longer on the block, get Scott out ASAP!!!

Keep your fingers crossed that Jase can follow Scott next week!!! :D

buttrfli
08-03-2004, 02:25 PM
Here is something for all of you to ponder......

DH and I are addicted to this show and we were on pins and needles the whole time Adria was up for eviction. We were SOOOO glad to see Holly get it!! (BTW, I can do an eerily realistic impression of the airhead!!)

Anyhow, the part I want you all to ponder and maybe even give your thoughts.......Do you think that the "girls" alliance will feel kind of jilted when they reveal Adria's twin, Natalie, and tell everyone that they have been swapping places all along? I mean think about it: You think you know a person and then come to find out it wasn't actually THAT person all along. Also, Adria and Natalie are now going to have an advantage. They are sisters, twins. They have been together since conception. If it is indeed a numbers game as the four idiotic horsemen keep saying, then Natalie and Adria already outnumber any other individual player. I think it may put a completely different spin on things. It will definately be interesting. That is for sure.

My vote for eviction is Scott. I WISH it could be Jase, but since he is no longer on the block, get Scott out ASAP!!!

Keep your fingers crossed that Jase can follow Scott next week!!! :D

I think they might initially be upset BUT you have to remember.... A and natalie can't say ANYTHING to ANYONE or natalie can't come into the house with A... I think that once the shock wears off, the girls will come around. they would do the same thing if they were in that situation.

Kelsey1224
08-03-2004, 02:36 PM
I think the All-Girl alliance will be upset at first...but remember...this gives them one more person in the alliance.

However...I think the chances of Adria or Natalie winning are slim because the other HG's will feel that they don't deserve to win because of the swapping.

Another thought...go to the official CBS website and look at the thumbnails of the pix of the houseguests. http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother5/index.shtml

There are three blank squares. We know that Natalie will fill one of those squares once she enters the house full-time. Who will fill the other two squares? Are there other twins swapping as well?

NOTE: When you go to the CBS website, please know that it will only be as current as the episodes aired. For example...it shows that Jase is nominated for eviction. However, those who have watched the live feeds know that he won POV and took himself off the block. Marvin replaced him, but the CBS site doesn't show that yet.

Kelsey1224
08-05-2004, 01:28 PM
I can't wait for tonight's show. First...we find out of Scott is gone (oh please...oh please...oh please).

Adria is not saying how she voted and is pretty much losing it...

But then...I think there will be the big reveal...and Adria's twin, Natalie, gets to join the game. I can just imagine the looks on some people's face! LOL!

msshannon
08-05-2004, 01:46 PM
I hope these losers, in the end, realize what a$$es they are! :rolleyes: I don't think I've ever known anyone, in real life OR TV, to be so down-right arrogant and assanine! :eek: Scott thinks he's the coolest and all he really IS is a big dumba$$ crap-for-brains! Everyone should have listened to Mike! :rolleyes:

buttrfli
08-05-2004, 06:21 PM
*doin the happy dance*

I am SO glad Scott is gone! I can't believe he was as shocked as he was lol

MamaFairal
08-05-2004, 06:34 PM
after reading the spoilers i thought maybe they were gonna go with Marvin out.....lol
Scott did seem surprised huh?

Glad Nakomis got HoH tho and can show CB their Dads pic now tho :D

rlynn411
08-05-2004, 07:12 PM
Tonights show was great. I'm not sure if that Jase knows which end is up after tonight.

Heres what I figure the girls need to do to guarentee Jase leaves next week. The girls need to put 2 of their own players up on the block for eviction. When it comes time for the veto competion they would be picking players from their own side to play for veto .... whoever wins veto takes themselves off the block leaving it open for the HOH to put Jase up for evition... there for leaving Jase pretty much helpless and a sure bet for eviction. Hoping I made that make sense :D .

buttrfli
08-05-2004, 07:23 PM
Tonights show was great. I'm not sure if that Jase knows which end is up after tonight.

Heres what I figure the girls need to do to guarentee Jase leaves next week. The girls need to put 2 of their own players up on the block for eviction. When it comes time for the veto competion they would be picking players from their own side to play for veto .... whoever wins veto takes themselves off the block leaving it open for the HOH to put Jase up for evition... there for leaving Jase pretty much helpless and a sure bet for eviction. Hoping I made that make sense :D .

OOOO GOOD ONE :)

Crick
08-06-2004, 06:15 AM

I've thought the same thing. The only problem I see is that with all the twists, what if this week they decide to let everybody play in the veto competition. Then if one of the horseman wins the veto he wouldn't use it and the female/Will allience would lose one of their players. I would hope they wouldn't change the rules for veto but you never know the way the producers seem to make up the rules as they go.

The look on Scott's face was great. The when Jase, Drew, Cowboy, and Marvin all got knocked out of the HOH competition I was on the floor. Almost feel sorry for Jase...not really he deserves whatever he gets.

Kelsey1224
08-06-2004, 07:23 AM
I so LOVED last night's show. I couldn't believe the arrogance of the Four Horsemen. They honestly thought they were immune. Scott was sooooo stunned! Oh...and I couldn't believe him when he talked to Julie. Oh...it's okay for him to lie and be part of an alliance, but anyone else who does it is a bad person!!! PULEEZE!!!

Now...on the live feeds Jase and Marvin are just whining like crazy. (I don't think this is a spoiler or I wouldn't post it here.) They are both talking that they want out of the game. There is no reason to play, etc.

Yada...Yada....Yada. Oh...poor widdle boys. You can't win now so you want to go home.

As for the above idea that the HOH nominates two of the All-Girl alliance, then getting one off with POV and thus putting up Jase. Jenn (HOH) has already discussed this amongst her group.

They just need to be sure that their alliances are solid. Then...Jase will be history.

I guarantee that what's remaining of the Four Horsement will be doing scrambling this week trying to establish new alliances!

buttrfli
08-06-2004, 07:42 AM
I am making it a point to watch house calls today so I can see what Scott says.....

I still can't believe he was so shocked lol

melsh
08-06-2004, 07:50 AM
Jase pouting after he was out of the HOH comp. was too funny!

What a great show that was! :) :D

MOM2B2003
08-06-2004, 08:38 AM
PULEEZ tell me that none of you missed Jase's face when Natalie entered the house. He KNEW he was screwed, and his face was PRICELESS!!! But then after the initial shock, he quickly realized what he had to do to save his rump. He immediately ran over to Natalie and Adria and KISSED SOME ROYAL BUTT!!!

I agree with the nomination thing to insure Jase gets voted out. That will ONLY work if BB doesn't change the rules.......Hmmm.......Do they REALLY wanna chance that?

Now we know FOR SURE that there are 3 sets of twins in the house. Drew's and Diane's twins thus far have not come into the house AS FAR AS WE KNOW, but do you suppose that those are the other two blank spots on Big Brothers website???

Things are REALLY starting to get good now!!!

Kelsey1224
08-06-2004, 08:45 AM
Jase's face was a priceless moment. He has been saying that Big Brother has slanted the game in favor of the women's alliance which isn't fair. And that he is one of the 'hard gamers' so he can't play the game if the producers are going to change the rules of the game. He wants out. (Too bad someone doesn't give him a little cheese with his whine...)

Hard-gamers know that the rules of the game can change at any time and you need to be prepared. You also don't say you want to quit when it becomes obvious that you can't win. You just get in the game and play harder.

He is such a wush! He only wants to play the game on his terms. What a cry-baby.

Kelsey1224
08-06-2004, 11:03 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v125/Dreamer_/BB5%20Twin%20Twist%20Revealed/TwinTwist36.jpg

Here is Jase's look when the twin twist is found out.

buttrfli
08-06-2004, 11:44 AM
Now we know FOR SURE that there are 3 sets of twins in the house. Drew's and Diane's twins thus far have not come into the house AS FAR AS WE KNOW, but do you suppose that those are the other two blank spots on Big Brothers website???

Things are REALLY starting to get good now!!!

They have changed the blank spots now... so it does not look as if anyone else is coming into the house.... I think lol

buttrfli
08-06-2004, 01:13 PM
Did anyone else notice last night during the HOH competition that natalie (or adria?? LOL) got an answer wrong, but Julie didn't say anything???

Kelsey1224
08-06-2004, 01:41 PM
Did anyone else notice last night during the HOH competition that natalie (or adria?? LOL) got an answer wrong, but Julie didn't say anything???

Yes, I noticed it as well. However, Natalie got the next answer wrong so it didn't affect the game at all!

MamaFairal
08-07-2004, 10:28 AM

WE noticed it also :D

Donnagg123
08-08-2004, 07:06 AM
WE noticed it also :D

Yep I noticed it :) She said yes and the answer was no! :)

Spoiler Alert!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Was it me or was anyone else thinking what it the heck was Diane thinking picking DREW for the golden veto competition!!!??? :eek: :eek: She should have picked anyone else but him! Now he got the Veto and I bet your behind that he doesn't use it and either Marvin or Diane are screwed!!

GR8_1
08-08-2004, 10:11 AM
Was it me or was anyone else thinking what it the heck was Diane thinking picking DREW for the golden veto competition!!!???

WHAT the.....?!?!?!? DOUH!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG....What was she thinking?!?!?!?! Although I must say that I don't think he would vote Diane out cuz of the connection the two of them have. But they did show Drew and Diane on the hammock talking. (Although BB didn't show EVERYTHING they were saying.) It made it sound like he was trying to redeem himself from the four horsemen alliance. However, that could have been a decoy. I just still cannot believe she picked him and that he won! Those girls are making some stupid choices in that house that might end up costing them the game.

Although, it would be hilarious if Drew used the POV and took one of them off and Jase still ended up on the block. That would be GREAT!!

Time will tell....I can't wait until Tuesday's show!!!!!!!!!!!

elsaleh01
08-08-2004, 12:55 PM
honestly... i dont think that even if drew took one off that nakomis would put up jase.. i think theres something going on there... when was the POV competition. Did i miss that?

buttrfli
08-08-2004, 12:56 PM
Although I know that Jase figured out the plan, I certainly did enjoy him gloating when Nic gsave him his key. He was genuinely shocked and everyone else was trying so hard not to bust all out laughing.

Donnagg123
08-08-2004, 06:00 PM
honestly... i dont think that even if drew took one off that nakomis would put up jase.. i think theres something going on there... when was the POV competition. Did i miss that?

It actually happened last night on the live feeds but it won't happen till Tuesday on the regular show...HTH :)

Kelsey1224
08-09-2004, 08:33 AM

The Power of Veto competition took place on Sunday and Drew won it.

It will not be aired until Tuesday night.

Jenn realized that if she nominated people in her alliance, they could each pick one person to participate in the POV competition. Plus, she could pick one person. That way...it should only be 'alliance' people participating in the POV comp! Then, whomever won would then take one of the nominated people 'off the block'. Then Jenn could replace them with Jase who wouldn't be able to slip out of the noose, as he did last week.

That's the plan and it is working thus far. However, I was surprised that Diane picked Drew to participate. He has told them that he will take Diane off the block so that Jase can be nominated...however...I think he is a wild card who could change his mind. Drew has to know that he will eventually be targeted by the "All-Girl Alliance" down the pike!

The veto competition will happen today and I will post the results in the spoiler thread.

halvarado
08-09-2004, 07:46 PM
i am so glad scott is gone, and i hope the next victim is jase :D

Donnagg123
08-10-2004, 07:34 AM
I will not spoil what happened during the Veto Comp. but I can't wait to see tonight because I guess Jase give it with both barrels to Diane! It did not say what he said but I am only guessing it was not pleasant ;)

GR8_1
08-10-2004, 07:47 PM
They didn't even show what Jase said to Diane after the veto ceremony! I have heard from all over that after the ceremony, he really tore into her. He must have said quite a few things that was not fit for TV. Perhaps they couldn't even edit over them.

I hope the HG are smart enough to see through Jase and get his booty the H-E-(double-hockey-sticks) outta there!!!

YNKYH8R
08-11-2004, 08:22 AM
Last night was very interesting witht the power of veto cerimony. I thought for sure Drew was going to not use it at all. I'm kind of bummed that he did, because it makes the next turn of events too obvious.

But the house is gong to get really good and fired up when Jase is gone, because there is no one that everybody really wants out at this point.

My other thought was how boring last nights conversations were. I realize they don't have a lot to choose from when editing together the show, but the constant bombardment of questions to the twins (Natalie and Adria) was just stupid. I sat there looking at my wife and said, this is conversation is so boring, talk about something else. Plus it is plain to see that the twins were upset too.

Will is an idiot, nice but dumb. He was in the confessional mentioning about the twins and how they are one but different, he talked in a complete circle and made himslef look like a putz.

Finally, I'm surprised that Jase doesn't just ask to be let go and leave, he must know the odds are against him. I wouldn't be surprised if he decks Drew on the way out or just storms out with the middle finger in the air.

JWWB2000
08-11-2004, 08:27 AM
Finally, I'm surprised that Jase doesn't just ask to be let go and leave, he must know the odds are against him. I wouldn't be surprised if he decks Drew on the way out or just storms out with the middle finger in the air.[/QUOTE]

To Jase that would make for "good tv".

buttrfli
08-12-2004, 06:14 PM
Glad to see Jase go! I can say that the one thing that really bothered me about him is how sincere and hurt he "seemed" when he would confront someone about lying to him when in fact he did nothing but lie the entire time in the house.

I for one am going to watch housecalls (again) tomorrow so I can see the viewers pound him lol

I loved all the goodbye msgs to him. I was LMAO the whole time... Karens msg said it all..... "pftttttt"

Surfergal
08-12-2004, 06:24 PM
Also very glad to see Jas go. how can he be so proud of his "game" when he was so nasty? Even at the end he was weaseling out of seeing Holly again, after she came back just for him.. but that girl does not appear to have much in terms of brain power anyways...Also what was that comment about from one of the girls... said something about Jas peeing on everyone's stuff?? Did she mean that literally????

Kelsey1224
08-12-2004, 08:52 PM
Also very glad to see Jas go. how can he be so proud of his "game" when he was so nasty? Even at the end he was weaseling out of seeing Holly again, after she came back just for him.. but that girl does not appear to have much in terms of brain power anyways...Also what was that comment about from one of the girls... said something about Jas peeing on everyone's stuff?? Did she mean that literally????

Yep...I know he pee'd in the towels...I thought I read that he also pee'd in some clean clothes...

Amazing how nice and gracious he acted. He is such a putz!

JWWB2000
08-13-2004, 04:22 AM
Glad he is gone. Now who will be the next on the chopping block? With A being the new HOH, who knows what kind of twist she is going to put on the game!! Kelsey~~~Thank you for the spoiler thread!! It helps me when I miss the show.

YNKYH8R
08-13-2004, 05:57 AM
I can actually say that I will miss Jasse. Why? Becuase he was entertaining. I especially loved it when he knocked on Diana's door and tols her to kiss his A$$. :cool:

Plus 'Cowboy's' conversation about integrity was good, put Drew right in his place. Too bad 'Cowboy' was to nieve to see that Drew was in league with the girls.

When Adria nominates watch for Karen to go up. But in actuality she should put up Diana and Drew. :D

And lastly....Julie Chen...what a boring turd. :mad:

Kelsey1224
08-13-2004, 08:06 AM
When Adria nominates watch for Karen to go up. But in actuality she should put up Diana and Drew. :D

And lastly....Julie Chen...what a boring turd. :mad:

Well...if you can believe the feeds. Adria, Natalie, Diana and Drew have formed a "twins" alliance. If they stick true to the alliance that it will be others put up for eviction...Cowboy and ???

YNKYH8R
08-13-2004, 09:10 AM
I can see a twins alliance, but I just don't like Drew and Diana.

Holly was in danger Jasse rescued her, Diana was never in trouble, Drew rescued her...I see some inconsistancies here. :rolleyes:

Cowboy deserves to be there, people will only gun for him beacuse he was a horseman. If he does go up, Marvin will be beside him again.

But then there is the Will Karen alliance noone seems to know about. :D

Kelsey1224
08-13-2004, 09:19 AM
I can see a twins alliance, but I just don't like Drew and Diana.

Holly was in danger Jasse rescued her, Diana was never in trouble, Drew rescued her...I see some inconsistancies here. :rolleyes:

Cowboy deserves to be there, people will only gun for him beacuse he was a horseman. If he does go up, Marvin will be beside him again.

But then there is the Will Karen alliance noone seems to know about. :D

I don't think Holly was in danger until Jase put her there because of his treatment of her. Originally, Adria would have gone. But Drew saw Holly as a possible threat to his (then) alliance and capable of splitting them up. So, he acted proactively to save himself.

After all...that's what the game is all about.

Diane wasn't really in danger because of the 6-finger plan of Jenn's. However...Jase did not know about the plan.

Jase was just plain 'nasty'. Some of the things he did in the house (which weren't aired) were simply disgusting.

YNKYH8R
08-13-2004, 01:08 PM
Now it becomes really difficult, who to nominate next. Well, who is more annoying? Who is the strongest?
When does cowboy go?
When does Marvin?
Will the twins break up?
Is Will the odd man out?
Is karen to creepy to keep around?

If it comes down to Diana, Drew, and the Twins, who will come out on top?
And will Drew dump Diana to save his own skin in the end? I think Karen will try to lead something against Diana, or maybe she's being quiet to keep a low profile. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

MamaFairal
08-13-2004, 03:29 PM
Anyone notice how Jase didnt seem all that too happy to see Holly?

To me it seemed like hewas kinda pulling away from her...anyone else?

halvarado
08-13-2004, 05:51 PM
i thought the same thing. he has made comments though that make it seem like he was using her for the game. something about it was an in the house thing. she obviously felt differently.

halvarado
08-13-2004, 05:54 PM
this is a little late, but jase can't ask to leave or he forfeits his stipend. they make $750 per week they are in the house, or in the sequester house. so, if they are kicked out or ask to leave, they lose all of that.
heather

Surfergal
08-14-2004, 04:06 AM
[QUOTE=YNKYH8R]Now...Is karen to creepy to keep around?
...QUOTE]

what do you mean by "creepy"?

Also- going back to the earlier conversations on Jase- actually peeing on things in the house?? that is just plain creepy, disgusting, gross, rude and unsanitary! Is he a real human? I sure think BB should have kicked him out for that alone, not to mention the other nasty actions. NO he was not entertaining, as someone said, just despicable. I sure hope he is totally iqnored by other media events and does not get asked for interviews and to do any other shows. he deserves No rewards for his nastiness.

and yes- Jase was totally surprized by Holly being there to great him. I was surprized Holly did not seem to notice - it was almost as if he did not want to sit next to her. see my earlier comments. how in the world could she have liked hm?

YNKYH8R
08-16-2004, 09:13 AM
The reason I mentioned Karens 'creppyness' is because some of the house guests mentioned her mood swings, paranoia, baking, talking to herself, that sort of thing. In contrast to Jase it must be a Godsend.

I said Jasse was entertaining, I thought he was funny. But if I lived there it would probably be another story.

So I missed Saturady's episode, apparently Will and Marvin are on the block. So this must be a move to get rid of Marvin, another six finger plan? I hope not, it's too predictable. First all the guys go, then break the twins, and back stab and blah blah! I want backstabbing first. :p

So we'll see what happens Tuesday.

buttrfli
08-16-2004, 10:28 AM
this is a little late, but jase can't ask to leave or he forfeits his stipend. they make $750 per week they are in the house, or in the sequester house. so, if they are kicked out or ask to leave, they lose all of that.
heather

$750!! :eek: !! Where do I sign up?!?!?!

Blondiex46
08-16-2004, 10:34 AM
I am not liking the twins at all anymore, used to but not now. I will really be disappointed if Will leaves, not so much if Marv does, but if the POV is used then who knows, CB needs to get out!!

YNKYH8R
08-16-2004, 11:37 AM
I am not liking the twins at all anymore, used to but not now. I will really be disappointed if Will leaves, not so much if Marv does, but if the POV is used then who knows, CB needs to get out!!

I wouldn't expect anything more or less from either one of the twins. What is not to like? Who would you have rather nominated? :confused:

You've got Will and Karen schemeing behind the twins' back. What makes Will so great anyway? He just likes to get involved with poking fun at Cowboy.

I'm off my soap box now. ;)

buttrfli
08-16-2004, 12:05 PM
I like cowboy :) not cuase hes an okie, but he has really shown hes a good guy. I didn't like him at first, but now he and jen are my favorite.

YNKYH8R
08-18-2004, 05:57 AM
You know, I was thinkning ( :) ) if the house guests just take a few minutes to think about it, who could the twins have possibly nominated that wouldn't have made anyone mad? So is the solution they don't get to be HOH?

Marvin is mad because he saved Adria before, Will is mad because he didn't want to be a pawn. Little does he know Diana is playing both sides.

I wonder if some of the 'speeches' the house guests make are necessary. If I was on Big Brother I would be so bad it. After the nomination cerimony I'd probably walk away without explaining why I nominated certain guests. Or I would probably just blurt out if I was going to use the power of veto or not. :)

buttrfli
08-18-2004, 07:24 AM
I'm going to miss the evction tomorrow!!! :eek: I am going to have to have someone tape it LOL

Kelsey1224
08-18-2004, 08:20 AM
You know, I was thinkning ( :) ) if the house guests just take a few minutes to think about it, who could the twins have possibly nominated that wouldn't have made anyone mad? So is the solution they don't get to be HOH?

Marvin is mad because he saved Adria before, Will is mad because he didn't want to be a pawn. Little does he know Diana is playing both sides.

I wonder if some of the 'speeches' the house guests make are necessary. If I was on Big Brother I would be so bad it. After the nomination cerimony I'd probably walk away without explaining why I nominated certain guests. Or I would probably just blurt out if I was going to use the power of veto or not. :)

I agree with you. I guess "Girl Power" is staying that they would have understood the nominations if Adria had just said that she is putting Will up as a pawn and that her goal is to get Marvin out. That's what Girl Power did with Diane the previous week.

Because she didn't communicate her intentions with them, they feel that there is no longer an alliance.

As for the boring speeches that everyone makes...the producers have instructed them to do that. It gives them something to air, I guess.

SaraSmiles
08-18-2004, 09:23 AM
Its like Adria and Natalie r just playing the game together. Power has gone to Adria head. SHe could have at least explained a little of her reasoning.
Now, the whole household is upset with her it seems besides Diana and Natalie.
I wish they would have put Diane up. She is just a viper. Even her twin said Drew was too good for her. lol

YNKYH8R
08-18-2004, 12:05 PM
Its like Adria and Natalie r just playing the game together. Power has gone to Adria head. SHe could have at least explained a little of her reasoning.

Um. They are playing the game together, they have been all along. :o

And she did explain to Will that someone in 'Girl Power' (cheesy names) suggested putting him up. He spoke with Diana and Karen about it. But he didn't believe her. Did you notice Diana's face; since it was her suggestion?

That being said, she should have put up Diana since Diana suggested Will anyway. ;)

Tasha405
08-18-2004, 12:44 PM
I don't like the twins now either. They are starting to act like Scott and Jase did. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure who I would like to see go because I like both Will & Marvin. They are both so funny. :p

I like Drew & Diane. I hope they both stick around to the end.

MamaFairal
08-19-2004, 08:24 PM
Poor Will :(

JWWB2000
08-20-2004, 04:24 AM
I absolutely loved what Will said to Adria when he was leaving the house!!! That was just too funny and she didn't even get why he said it. I guess she forgot all about the pinky promise in the begining :eek:

buttrfli
08-20-2004, 05:13 AM
I had to stay away from here until I watched the tape LOL

Poor WIll!!! A and Natalie are goners now. I loved the fact that he refused to hug them... thats just as bad (or sometimes worse) than a slap in the face :)

YNKYH8R
08-20-2004, 05:50 AM
So who made HOH last night?

And is thta person looking to gun for the twins?

Crick
08-20-2004, 06:36 AM
So who made HOH last night?

And is thta person looking to gun for the twins?

Nikomis won HOH for the second time. Hopefully, she will put the devil twins up for eviction.

Kelsey1224
08-20-2004, 07:50 AM
Poor Will?? Puleeze!!! It's a game. I find it interesting that Will talked about how he supported Adria...yada..yada...yada. And his 'pinkie promise'. He was already planning on how he would go back on that promise when the time was right.

Whenever he and Karen were alone, they plotted how the twins had to go as soon as possible and how they didn't think it was fair that they got to go in and out of the house, etc. And this was before Adria nominated Will for eviction.

Everyone is playing a game and no one has behaved honorably. The twins slit their own throats because they should have waited to target Girl-Power a little later...but that's their loss as at least one of them will be on the block this week...if not both.

However, I think they were thinking that if they waited...then they definitely wouldn't have the numbers to start picking off the other players. And, let's face it. As the players dwindle, that's exactly what they will be doing...picking off members of their own alliance...one by one.

It's all a crap shoot. If Natalie had won HOH...then things might have continued to work in the twin's favor.

Unfortunately...(regardless of how the players may talk)...you can't guarantee that you or your alliances will win HOH. Jase and Scott are examples of this.

I'm rooting for Jenn (Nakomis). She is one smart player and she hasn't pissed off anyone yet.

MamaFairal
08-20-2004, 08:36 AM
I'm rooting for Jenn (Nakomis). She is one smart player and she hasn't pissed off anyone yet.

That who i am hoping wins this also....or Cowboy maybe cuz he's been loyal!

YNKYH8R
08-20-2004, 10:05 AM
If anyone is really smart the HOH would put up Diana.

She orchastrated getting Will out.
She wants Drew out, to teach him a leason.
The twins should make Jennifer aware of this.

halvarado
08-22-2004, 07:04 PM
i really liked nakomis until two weeks ago when she said she was gonna shove a bible up adria's ___ . i think that is really tacky. first of all, it is a game and adria made no promises to will. it started out as girl power, then the added will. adria really didn't want him to go until he started acting so rude. and geesh, since when did HOH have to tell the ppl she was nominating beforehand. i thought that was nuts.
anyhoo, i like the twins, and cowboy and marvin is really growing on me. i can't stand diane, drew is weak, karen is a pyscho, and nakomis crossed the line for me this time. which is sad, bc i liked her from day one.
this ought to get interesting soon though, since they are all saying they won't break any alliances and it is going to happen soon.
heather

YNKYH8R
08-24-2004, 08:06 AM
Wait a minute, isn't Nakomis HOH? Did she just put Cowboy up on the block? She said she wouldn't do that, only vote for him if he was up, but never put him up. :confused: :eek:

Grrrrrr! :mad: :mad:

shellysms
08-24-2004, 12:17 PM
No..the twins are on the block now!!

YNKYH8R
08-24-2004, 01:30 PM
No..the twins are on the block now!!

On the spoiler page it said cowboy is up now beside natalie.

rlynn411
08-24-2004, 07:04 PM

I am going to need to stay out of this big brother thread now, wasn't expecting spoilers in this one...... :(

buttrfli
08-24-2004, 08:16 PM

ssshhhh lol ;) :p

YNKYH8R
08-25-2004, 05:43 AM
I am going to need to stay out of this big brother thread now, wasn't expecting spoilers in this one...... :(

I'm sorry I got carried away. I saw the previous post about the twins and just responed naturally. I won't give away anything anymore. :rolleyes: :(

YNKYH8R
08-27-2004, 08:42 AM
Well now Marvin is HOH? Now who thinks they know what he will do? :confused:

He''l probably be obvious and put up Adria, bad move there. He should put up the ones who are most likely to put him up again.

It surprises me how many of these players don't think at all. They just wnat to get rid of people because they piss each other off or break promises. :(

Plus, I like Will, he's nice, but this whole dumping on the twins thing is so stupid. He is such a sore loser. If he should be mad at anyone, he should be mad at the people who voted him out, Adria was just the swing vote, that means three people voted for him, like Drew was one I think.

caides_mom
08-27-2004, 09:27 AM
i say put up drew and Diana

jinydale
08-28-2004, 10:19 AM
Marvin is really growing on me. I always root for the under dog. He has been the under dog since day one. I am glad to see him start winning stuff. He is very entertaining. Only thing is, I hate to see him buckle under and align with Drew and Diane. I would love to see him Nik, and Cowboy align and one of those three win it.

KYgirl
08-29-2004, 10:47 AM
Marvin was on the Weakest Link show (aired Friday Aug. 27) on PAX
of course he didn't win :(

but he could have he along with 2 other players left he picked the stronger of the two to go up against in the final round, well needless to say the stronger one voted him out...

anywho...I say go Marvin!!!

buttrfli
08-29-2004, 07:20 PM
anyone else having withdraws??? :)

Tasha405
08-30-2004, 06:30 AM
anyone else having withdraws??? :) I AM!!!!!!! lol

buttrfli
08-30-2004, 09:20 AM
How are things going to go this week? Are they going to do the veto competition and ceremony on tuesday since there was no show saturday????

guess I am off to read spoilers lol

Kelsey1224
08-30-2004, 12:16 PM
How are things going to go this week? Are they going to do the veto competition and ceremony on tuesday since there was no show saturday????

guess I am off to read spoilers lol

I believe so. They didn't do a food competition this week because there was no show on Saturday.

YNKYH8R
09-08-2004, 06:05 AM
So I was just wondering, since I missed the first 20 mins. why did jennifer nominate Cowboy and Drew? I thought she wanted Diane out?

Anthill
09-08-2004, 07:51 AM
Julie Chen gets on my nerves. She never ask any good questions. She is all FLUFF. Why didn't Adria tell Nik that it was Dianne that came to her about nominating Will????? And why didn't Julie ask A that question????? I think the reason why Nik was mad about A putting Will up was thier plan was to rid the house of the 4 horsemen and then all of a sudden A puts up Will w/ out ever discussin this w/ the team. That was her downfall.

I liked Marvin. and if I have to hear Diann say one more time :Why is this happening to me. I am going to SCREAM!!!!! I can see why people picked on her in high school. (Remember when Jace attacked in her in the kitchen she came outside crying and saying this felt like High school all over). She does this to herself and makes herself out to be the victim. She does have an alliance w/ the girls and that is who she should be true to. She didn't form her alliance w/ Drew till after the fact. And once again, a guy comes between girls. When we learn????

Did I hear that Diann is living in Ohio now??? Do you think that both Drew and Diann knew each other before coming into the show???? And maybe that is one of the Final Twist????? that they are boyfriend /girlfriend outside of the house??? it's a stretch I know but you never know!!!!

Kelsey1224
09-08-2004, 08:52 AM
So I was just wondering, since I missed the first 20 mins. why did jennifer nominate Cowboy and Drew? I thought she wanted Diane out?

Because she still believes that Diane is in an alliance with Jenn and Karen.

Diane has just burnt her last bridge and will end up allianating everyone on the jury.

And yes...Diane is the one who told Adria to put up will. Adria did this thinking that Diane and Drew had joined Natalie and her in an all-twin alliance.

Diane has made promises to EVERYONE...and somehow has avoided getting caught. However, all these people will be able to discuss their deals with her once they get to the jury house.

There is no way Diane can win...however...she's the one I would want to take with me to the final two.

As for Julie Chen...I agree with Anthill. Her questions show that she truly doesn't know what's happened in the house. She is given a certain list of pat questions to ask. She is engaged to the president of the network (or someone like that) which probably explains why she is still on this show.

It would be better if they brought back one of the prior players like Marcellas to interview the evicted houseguests. That would be more interesting.

buttrfli
09-08-2004, 10:42 AM
So who do you think is going to be voted out?? I REALLY hope that Diane and Drew stick to the plan to keep cowboy. I am rooting for Cowboy or Jen to win... mostly cowboy though.

Kelsey1224
09-08-2004, 01:30 PM
So who do you think is going to be voted out?? I REALLY hope that Diane and Drew stick to the plan to keep cowboy. I am rooting for Cowboy or Jen to win... mostly cowboy though.

It looks like it will be Karen voted out.

Then...unless Jenn (she can't be HOH and will obviously be nominated by whomever is HOH) get's POV next week...she will be gone.

buttrfli
09-08-2004, 01:46 PM
It looks like it will be Karen voted out.

Then...unless Jenn (she can't be HOH and will obviously be nominated by whomever is HOH) get's POV next week...she will be gone.

UNLESS (lol) they change the rules (yet another twist) since there are so few HG, that they can all participate in the HOH competition. I highly doubt they will, but the show does leave one wondering at times lol

Kelsey1224
09-08-2004, 02:50 PM
UNLESS (lol) they change the rules (yet another twist) since there are so few HG, that they can all participate in the HOH competition. I highly doubt they will, but the show does leave one wondering at times lol

So true...they could change the rules. They haven't in past BB's though.
When there were four players in the game was the last time that they have had POV challenges though because their obviously isn't any point where there are only three players...LOL!

buttrfli
09-09-2004, 06:50 PM
I'm so glad karen is GONE! :)

Now if they can get nakomis out next week and cowboy can win hoh next he will be set :)

I do want nakomis to stay over drew and diane, but i dount they will keep her in

Kelsey1224
09-10-2004, 07:08 AM
I'm sorry Karen is gone because she is the one person who realized that you need to play the game to get the jury vote.

I am rooting for Nakomis. My only hope is for her to win POV and take herself off the block.

Then...if she wins HOH...her best best would be to take Diane with her to the finals!

Then, she would win. Sadly, that's a lot of what if's for Nakomis to make it. While I think Cowboy is sweet and genuine about his love for his family...I think he is lame as a duck and I can't believe he has lasted this long.

Frankly, the only reason he is still in the house is because there were always bigger fish to fry...

Anthill
09-12-2004, 09:40 PM
HELP!!! For some strange reason, my Replay TV stopped recording Big Brother Saturday night. Right before nominations. So who did he nominate and what was his speech like??? Thanks in advance!!!!

ant

Kelsey1224
09-14-2004, 08:15 AM
He nominated Diane and Jenn aka Nakomis.

See my spoiler thread for what else has happened since Saturday.

lacy97
09-20-2004, 11:09 AM
Jase ~ http://www.jokersupdates.com/jarticles/article.php?id=521

Lindsey (Diane's sister) ~ http://www.jokersupdates.com/jarticles/article.php?id=496

Breck (Natalie's Husband) ~ http://www.jokersupdates.com/jarticles/article.php?id=495

Link to other Reality Articles and chat ~ http://www.jokersupdates.com/