PDA

View Full Version : ppl who dont send payment when promised

kelly12569
07-14-2004, 05:27 PM
uggghhh It sooo ticks me off when ppl promise to send payment on a certain date, you hold the items for them, then they change the date, then they dont send payment at all

uggghhhh

this has happened twice in the last couple of months. How am I supposed to know whether someone means it when they ask you to hold items for them :confused:

uggghhhhhhhh

gothgirl
07-14-2004, 05:32 PM
I know what you mean. I hold things sometimes for weeks and you never hear anything back from the people who emailed you about your stuff. It kinda upsets me too.

DAVESBABYDOLL
07-14-2004, 06:34 PM
Did you send your end?

I have forgotten before :rolleyes: my bad,I remember when I got the email...then felt like a heel.

kelly12569
07-14-2004, 08:06 PM
Did you send your end?

I have forgotten before :rolleyes: my bad,I remember when I got the email...then felt like a heel.

No, when I sell things on FSOT I normally wait for payment before I sent the items unless I have traded with the person in my past. And this was made aware to the buyers as I have had problems in the past. :rolleyes:

YankeeMary
07-14-2004, 10:40 PM
Leave them bad feedback. I am sorry that it has happened to you twice.

kelly12569
07-15-2004, 09:24 AM
Leave them bad feedback. I am sorry that it has happened to you twice.

See, I thought about that but I didnt ship them anything yet. The first lady I held stuff for her total with shipping was $41 and She knew I was holding the stuff outta my yard sale for her. The second one gave me "her word" she wouldnt do like the first lady did , then changed the date she was mailing payment on then didnt send it at all. Just irks me cuz the stuff could have been in my yard sale or relisted by now.

Angelseyes28
07-15-2004, 09:40 AM
See, I thought about that but I didnt ship them anything yet.
That doesn't matter. The fact of the matter is, you were willing to hold an item and never received payment for it. Feedback is very important in instances like this so no other member will end up going through the same thing. If I were selling an item and someone asked me to hold it for them, I would like to check their feedback and be able to see if there might possibly be ANY reason why I shouldn't hold the item for them. Does that make sense or am I just rambling now?

Shancopp
07-15-2004, 11:35 AM
I made a deal w/ someone here in May....2 weeks later, no payment. SHe forgot. OK...I can see that. 2 weeks later, she "found it on the desk, was going to mail that day." Weeks later, when I email her telling her it still hasn't arrived, she blames it on her hubby forgetting to mail it and she'll double check and get it out to me... yeah, tell me another one! Finally, a week or so ago, I deleted her emails...to heck with it! Good grief, if you forgot, or are short on $$ this week, just be honest. I'm short on $$ lots of times, I'll understand and wait with no problems....JUST DON'T LIE TO ME OVER AND OVER!

:mad:

kelly12569
07-15-2004, 12:27 PM
That doesn't matter. The fact of the matter is, you were willing to hold an item and never received payment for it. Feedback is very important in instances like this so no other member will end up going through the same thing. If I were selling an item and someone asked me to hold it for them, I would like to check their feedback and be able to see if there might possibly be ANY reason why I shouldn't hold the item for them. Does that make sense or am I just rambling now?

makes sense! thanks.

YankeeMary
07-15-2004, 08:01 PM
I seen you left neg feedback...Good for you Kelly!!!