PDA

View Full Version : so confused and sad/mad

nosamiam
07-14-2004, 11:03 AM
I had $25 in gift cert money at amazon and now it's gone. I was looking at a shower head yesterday and I know the money was in there then. I don't know what the heck happend. ugggg I just want to cry. :(

Does anyone have any suggestions for what I could do? I already emailed amazon about it. I don't remember where I got all the certs from. So if amazon can't help me I am just sol.

DAVESBABYDOLL
07-14-2004, 11:21 AM
I thought mine said zero awhile back,then I clicked on ADD GIFT CERTIFICATE and my balance showed there. Good luck.

suziebee20
07-14-2004, 12:16 PM
I had a $170 balance go to $0 once and almost had a heart attack. After about 10 minutes my balance came back. I've also read about it happening to other people here. Hopefully it will appear in your accountant soon. How long have you had it, do you know if it may have expired?

I hope you get it back, and next time you get one, save the code just in case. I don't trust their system like I used to ever since my balance reflected $0 that one day.

nosamiam
07-14-2004, 12:39 PM
Thanks guys.

I haven't had them long enough to expire. I will check later to see if they show up.

nosamiam
07-14-2004, 02:42 PM
I have my gift certs!!! Here is what amazon said in an email...

I am sorry you have encountered problems while using our web site.
I've checked our records and note that you have two Amazon.com
customer accounts with the same e-mail address and different
passwords.

Who would have ever thought that could be possible. But it is. LOL I feel so much better now. lol