PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I just darned near peed my pants!

kelly12569
07-13-2004, 08:26 PM
Man, my heart is still racing...LOL

I decided to go ahead and brave the wind n rain to pick up stuff that might blow away (its storming here) and I hear a noise and turn around and this huge black dog comes running towards me! I swear my heart froze it freaked me out that bad... just cuz I wasnt expecting it. Its pitch black out so I could barely see him but he just ran right on by me.... whew! :eek: :eek:

KATinKY
07-13-2004, 08:29 PM
oh gosh, I think I would have had a heart attack. Glad it ran right past you.

DAVESBABYDOLL
07-13-2004, 08:35 PM
:eek: I would have screamed!!

kelly12569
07-13-2004, 08:47 PM
:eek: I would have screamed!!

I couldnt! I swear... it was like I just couldnt move! I just kinda froze...LMAO Til it got by me, then I booked my booty in the house.....LOL

thats what I get for deciding to run out in the rain after all :rolleyes:

Quaker_Parrots
07-14-2004, 02:40 AM
LOL, poor puppy was probably trying to get back home, and out of the rain. Probably felt the same way you did.

tsquared
07-14-2004, 03:42 AM
Man, my heart is still racing...LOL

I decided to go ahead and brave the wind n rain to pick up stuff that might blow away (its storming here) and I hear a noise and turn around and this huge black dog comes running towards me! I swear my heart froze it freaked me out that bad... just cuz I wasnt expecting it. Its pitch black out so I could barely see him but he just ran right on by me.... whew! :eek: :eek:
Who scared who???????????? :eek: :D

Angel Lips
07-14-2004, 04:06 AM
lol if that was me i would have jumped on a tbale or something...lol glad it ran past you.

nanajoanie
07-14-2004, 07:39 AM
I most definitely would have needed clean undies after that :eek: Glad the dog kept going :D