PDA

View Full Version : Just BLAH!

LitWtch
07-13-2004, 02:41 PM
This just sucks!
I have worked in a program that I truly enjoy for the past few years. A few months before the year let out for break, I was "notified" that I was put in for a transfer. I requested to be withdrawn for numerous personal, physical, and emotional issues. At the end of the year, I was notified that the transfer would go through - regardless.
Without going into details, I will now have to work in a program that I really do not support, and with children that deserve much more than what I can offer them.
I am SO upset about this, and other factors, and am just at a complete loss as to which way to turn. Resigning is not an option, and my request for a reconsideration has been ignored. :(

*just to note that regardless of how I feel, I will still maintain a high level of professionalism, and perform the job as expected. I just wish that my heart were in it.....

cpbaby
07-13-2004, 03:36 PM
{{{{{litwitch}}}}}

DaLilPeachy
07-13-2004, 05:15 PM
*just to note that regardless of how I feel, I will still maintain a high level of professionalism, and perform the job as expected. I just wish that my heart were in it.....

That rocks - maybe you'll muster some enthusiasm somehow.
Best of luck to you

Angel Lips
07-13-2004, 06:24 PM
(((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))

Kyla Kym
07-23-2004, 12:46 AM
{{{{{litwitch}}}}} I hope things are getting better for you.