PDA

View Full Version : I need a new life..long

SouthOSane
07-13-2004, 11:14 AM
This morning I get up, go downstairs, my iguana, that I've had for years (I made hubby buy him for me years ago, thought he was so cute, the iguana that is), was laying on his back on the bottom of his cage. Vet doesn't think he'll make it thru the day. He's there now, in a warmer, trying to get his temp. up. I'm signing the release for him to stay and the desk girl says to the vet "Is this even necessary?" ..I know it's bad, I didn't need that..
While I'm there work calls, did I do this, did I do that. I tell them no I didn't because I didn't have "approval" like the owner says I need & I didn't feel like being yelled at again. I caught crap Saturday because suddenly it's my job to take care of so many things but I"M JUST A DRINK JOCKEY, no where am I anything but, but no now I'm in charge of so many things, like going in on my days off to take care of bookings & getting the people set up (bands, musicians, DJ's).
Last night a former "friend" (seems I'm dropping them better then bad habits lately) comes in to gripe at me. Saturday he shows up at the bar, slides something *illegal* to a customer he doesn't know. She tells me about it & says well I thought you guys were friends. I said "we were till I needed a true friend & he wasn't". I gave him crap for doing what he did in my bar & he got pissed at me for doing so, saying it's not my business what he does. I told him it is my business when it happens in my bar. (jerk is lucky I didn't just call the police). Then tells me he didn't appriciate me saying about us not being friends. Do what you want with your life, just don't bring it to MY JOB, and think nothing of it.
Last week, I just needed someone to sit with. My so called friend shows up & acts like a jerk to me over nothing & leaves. I called a real friend who left work, was planning on just going home, but came to sit with me.
Thursday, got the news from the doctor of I can try one more time to see if birth control pills help me, finally ok a hysterectomy (I've been refusing for two years) or have my uterus cauterized & more of my cervix removed & hope that fixes it.
Where's hubby? Too busy..for everything he tells me he's too busy..
Vet called, my iguana died..

Unicornmom77
07-13-2004, 11:17 AM
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((South))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))

mom2cvam
07-13-2004, 11:38 AM
I am so sorry for all that you are going through. :(
I hope things change for the better real soon.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{SouthOSane}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

booker'sbaby24
07-13-2004, 12:04 PM
I know exactly how you feel. I am supposed to handle everything by myself. cooking, cleaning, baby, while he works. I do a darn good job of doing it all by myself while he works. I was in the bathroom and the ups guy was at the door missed getting the package and now he is mad at me. well, i am sorry I do everything! I mean everything. He never lifts a hand to help me. I feel better now! Just had to vent to someone. It seems my hubby is always too busy to listen.

rlynn411
07-13-2004, 12:04 PM
Sorry your going through such a rough time. Hope things get better soon.

DivineMsDi
07-13-2004, 12:31 PM
I hope things get better for you. It does seem like when one thing goes wrong, a ton go wrong. My condolences on the loss of your pet iguana. :(

SouthOSane
07-13-2004, 12:39 PM
I was in the bathroom and the ups guy was at the door missed getting the package and now he is mad at me.

We get POTTY BREAKS??!?!?! nobody told me that :cool:
I can so understand..

Came home from picking up my iguana's body..the cable's off, it's PAID..cable company made amistake, after I deal w/ that I call hubby about him digging a place to bury my lizard..he gripes where did I put the body, tell him it's in a bag in a box on the porch, about our yard being hard to dig in..I said "what the heck else am I to do with a 5 foot lizard"..

I want to go back to bed & start my week over..

Angel Lips
07-13-2004, 12:39 PM
((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) I am sorry for your loss and for everything that you are going through.

LuvBigRip
07-13-2004, 01:02 PM
So sorry for the loss of your pet, and a thump upside the head to your cable company.

Shann
07-13-2004, 01:09 PM
thought you could use a few {{{{hugs}}}} i'm sorry this is all happening to you. I hope things get better for you soon.

schsa
07-13-2004, 01:39 PM
I am so sorry about your iguana. It's so hard to loose a member of your family.

Hysterectomy? They are really easy these days. My mom was in the hospital less than 24 hours and was up and about in 2 days. The same with one of my co-workers. It's not that bad and if it helps, do it.

And everyone here will listen to you. We can't sit with you but we will listen. I'm sorry you've had such a tough week.

Tomorrow at least will be different.

brumzoo
07-13-2004, 03:29 PM
((((((((SouthOSane))))))))
I am so sorry about everything, especially your iguana. I know how hard it is to lose a beloved pet.

ttistin
07-13-2004, 03:37 PM
{{{Hugs}}} Just remember we are always here to listen to you. I am sorry about your iguana.

SouthOSane
07-14-2004, 12:17 AM
I am so sorry about your iguana. It's so hard to loose a member of your family.

Hysterectomy? They are really easy these days. My mom was in the hospital less than 24 hours and was up and about in 2 days. The same with one of my co-workers. It's not that bad and if it helps, do it.

And everyone here will listen to you. We can't sit with you but we will listen. I'm sorry you've had such a tough week.

Tomorrow at least will be different.

I think my whole thing is hubby's family & "Aunt XX had one and she's not right". If I lost a finger/hand/arm/etc I'd still be me, so what if I lost a useless reproductive organ (already cannot have anymore kids). BUT I COULD TRY a pill that MIGHT work (even tho I've tried them for years), I MIGHT have to take pills to help BECAUSE of it, or take them in SPITE of it...

3am, band is done, work is closed..my Iguana still needs buried..hubby said he didn't know where to bury him..(my neighbors must think I;m nuts...I'll be digging...)

Work & my responsibilities have/are at least working out..bit of a meeting tonight..

Mrs.Magoo
07-15-2004, 05:33 AM
I am so sorry for your loss.I lost one of my iguanas two years ago while I was pregnant and it just about did me in. :( Its always so hard to lose a pet expecially when everything else is so crazy in your life.