PDA

View Full Version : Oh for pete's sake!! Just say the name ok...

ezmoney163
07-13-2004, 12:23 AM
I am so sick of this infomercial for Extenze. It is a male inhancement product :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . They will not say "the word" but only "that special part of the male body. " :eek: or "that certain part of the male body". :eek: Geez oh man!! :rolleyes: You can say the womans parts but not the guys?? I don't get it.

Then this guy and girl talking are so fake.....most of them even look fake like Barbie fake. .... I just hate this infomercial. LOL Not true to life for me I guess LOL ;)

And out takes?? Gimme a break. They just are not funny. Give it up people you are bad actors advertising a bad product.

Oh well I am off to bed so I don't have to worry about it LOL

Shann
07-13-2004, 03:26 AM
haven't seen it.. but now i'm interested to see how fake it is! ;)

DivineMsDi
07-13-2004, 03:51 AM
If you ask me, all the "actors" in those commercials for "extenz" and other "enlargement" products all need a shower. They all look dirty and perverted.

"Like, it just makes a man feel more confident...to be bigger," Quote frazzled haired bubble brain in the infomercial.

:D

wubbywa
07-13-2004, 05:08 AM
There is one other enhansement (sp) that they show on reg. t.v. I dont remember the name of it but the guys are dancing,washing cars and flying thru the air with happiness. Then there is "Meet Bob" Bob is happy..... Its funny but why so many of these on tv? No wonder our kids know so much about this stuff in 1st gr.

VALENA-)45
07-13-2004, 05:17 AM
I love those commercials, they make me laugh. i love the one where the two couples are in the house, suppose to be having a party, one couple looks all happy, and the other couple looks all sad and bored, they get some "enzite", and the party is on. i love all the enzite commercials. they are funny. lol. cause somebody found a way to say something without saying the words.

turbob
07-13-2004, 05:25 AM
I love those Enzite commercials, too - so very 50's and out dated! I think all of the double meanings are too funny.

wubbywa
07-13-2004, 05:26 AM
I think that is BOB!!!

ezmoney163
07-13-2004, 06:21 AM
I like the regular commercials. Bob ones LOL They are funny. But these ones are stupid. I mean some guy actually says to his girl "wouldn't it be more fun if I was bigger" she says "well yeah i guess so" all silly acting. I just look at these people and think to myself, I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world. ((HMMING Song)) The mans wife and the therapist in it are really really fake looking. Why do they call it that?? A womans body parts can be said on commercials but these people don't, is it not allowed?? I mean when they say those phrases as stated above, they seem to have trouble getting it out with the huge emphasis (no pun inplied) ;)

I do think Bob is funny though. This one is just stupid LOL

CHERNL
07-15-2004, 10:37 AM
PENIS!!!

I absolutely hate that 'special part of the male body' commercial, too. That one gets muted quickly. But Bob the Enzyte guy cracks me up. My dot came up to me one day and said "Who am I?" and cocked her head and waved like Bob. I almost died laughing!!

And wouldn't you know, post #1600 would start with a huge penis? LOL.

1tiredmom
07-15-2004, 01:57 PM
i've never seen this commerical--i do get those types of emils wanting to enlarge myself and or my partner's --i wrote back to them no thank you i am perfectly happy with my 6 1/2 inches(i have no idea what the size is suppose to be but the numbers sounded just came out)too bad i didn't note down where the mail was coming from so that i could see if they stopped

justme23
07-15-2004, 03:19 PM
I finally caught this infomercial the other night... I about fell out of my chair watching it... I am an infomercial person, I really like them for some reason... but this one is so stupid!

MamaFairal
07-15-2004, 03:45 PM
PENIS!!!

Who's collecting pennies........?????......lol..oh penis's!

I saw this informcercial the other night and couldn't believe those tanorexic barbies and bad actors either...lol

Willow
07-15-2004, 03:51 PM
There are a couple of enhancement commercials that I've seen and they are both stupid. How can people take it seriously when they act so stupid.

ezmoney163
07-15-2004, 07:55 PM
I finally caught this infomercial the other night... I about fell out of my chair watching it... I am an infomercial person, I really like them for some reason... but this one is so stupid!

I do too everytime it is on. LOL I mean what is up with the therapists hat geez oh man lol and his wife her top half is about to fall outta her shirt. You know the need to invest in acting lessons. LOL

I usually like informercials this one just bugs me to no end lol. I turn the channel quick lol.

momfromTN
07-16-2004, 03:35 PM
If you think the commercials are bad, try taking orders for the crap. I did for several months and heard all kinds of nasty, and perverted things from guys who really and truly need a life.

ezmoney163
07-16-2004, 04:38 PM
OH poor you MOMfromTN. I would not take there crud!! I used to work at a call center they ordered stuff from a catalog ( upscale catalog company) Anyway, we had a few pervs who would call in everyso often to get their jollies!! :rolleyes: One guy, I swear I got him 2 times a month loved to ask if you were wearing panty hose then he wanted details.... ugh!!! Another asked one time if I liked to rollerskate?? I was like yes..( thinking he was just being friendly) he continued to ask questions about being a majorette, turned out he was getting his giggles outta my answers on the other end of the line. Some of these people are just plain sick and just plain cheap ( instead of calling a 900 #) they use the 800 off cataalogs!!

justme23
07-16-2004, 05:47 PM
It was on again last night and I was like 'honey, comere'... so he sat down and I asked him if he needed to extend his fun parts... he was like 'wtf' so I told him to check out the tv and he was like 'omg! I can't believe they are callin it that'... he said other things that were very funny but can't be repeated... then he got bored very quick and went back to his computer.

Has anyone looked at the skirt of the woman w/ the big hat... I noticed she has it pulled half way up her hip. I don't know why, it just kind of stuck out and said 'look at me, I'm a (not so nice word here)'. Oh well, I still think it is hillarious!

mandapoo
07-16-2004, 10:41 PM
If you think the commercials are bad, try taking orders for the crap. I did for several months and heard all kinds of nasty, and perverted things from guys who really and truly need a life.

OMG, I bet you worked for the same company I did!!! Being able to work from home was nice, but those calls were just iritating as heck. Rarely was any man ever ordering, they were just the same old perverts calling in to do God only knows what on the other end of the phone. Thank goodness we could say *PRANK* as soon as we figured out they weren't going to order.

momfromTN
07-17-2004, 04:21 AM
OMG, I bet you worked for the same company I did!!! Being able to work from home was nice, but those calls were just iritating as heck. Rarely was any man ever ordering, they were just the same old perverts calling in to do God only knows what on the other end of the phone. Thank goodness we could say *PRANK* as soon as we figured out they weren't going to order.

Yup same company. You know, the one with NO call volume? Glad I code documents now. LOL!