PDA

View Full Version : Good Day LA/Good Day Live (what happened to...)

Tasha405
07-12-2004, 03:58 PM
Does anyone here watch this?? If so, what happened to Jillian?? I LOVED her on there! I swear this is the best news show ever! I live in Ohio but I still watch this, when I get the chance (and remember). I love the way they speak their mind and could care less what others think or say about it. lol I thought they were the best news group but I noticed today when it was coming on that it didn't show her picture like it did Steve's & Dorothy's. Did she quit, get fired or what?? TIA! :)

stresseater
07-12-2004, 06:40 PM
I'm not sure what happened to Jullian but she is gone from the show now. They have even written her out of the credits. She is a busy woman(professionally) I think because I see her on lots of things. She probably ran out of time to do it lol. They have been doing guest shots for a while now and horror of all horrors I tuned in today and found out it will be a solid week of Kathy Lee Gifford. :eek: :eek: :eek: ;) I love the show too. :D

briansgirl
07-12-2004, 06:50 PM
Oh I love that show, Jillian was my favorite!! How sad that she is gone :(

Tasha405
07-13-2004, 10:10 AM
LMBO about Kathy Lee!! I can't stand her. I did love Jillian on there though. She was my favorite too. She does do a lot of other shows but I really liked her on there. lol I'm such a cry baby, I know. :p :o lol

Elijah'sMommy
07-13-2004, 11:16 AM
Jillian Barberie, the quirky blonde who supplied sex and spontaneity to Fox's 'Good Day Live', has been let go from the show as of Tuesday. Barberie, who co-hosts the show with Steve Edwards and Dorothy Lucey, has said to be causing tension between the anchors with her off collar remarks and campy style. A statement released on Monday announced ' We felt it was a good time to leave, It's been a good run and a fun show.'
Barberie will continue to remain on the local version of the show , 'Good Day L.A' , which is where she began her pre ' Good Day Live' career back in 1995. Barberie's other TV stints include hosting the reality dating show 'Extreme Dating' as well as co-hosting ' The NFL on Fox' .
The morning vixen will make her final appearance on 'Good Day Live' this Friday

http://www.elitestv.com/news/pub/2004/Jul/EEN40ec59022c939.html

I loved her, too!

Crick
07-13-2004, 11:36 AM
I love her on the NFL show doing the weather reports. Added sex appeal to the show!

Tasha405
07-13-2004, 11:58 AM
Jillian Barberie, the quirky blonde who supplied sex and spontaneity to Fox's 'Good Day Live', has been let go from the show as of Tuesday. Barberie, who co-hosts the show with Steve Edwards and Dorothy Lucey, has said to be causing tension between the anchors with her off collar remarks and campy style. A statement released on Monday announced ' We felt it was a good time to leave, It's been a good run and a fun show.'
Barberie will continue to remain on the local version of the show , 'Good Day L.A' , which is where she began her pre ' Good Day Live' career back in 1995. Barberie's other TV stints include hosting the reality dating show 'Extreme Dating' as well as co-hosting ' The NFL on Fox' .
The morning vixen will make her final appearance on 'Good Day Live' this Friday

http://www.elitestv.com/news/pub/2004/Jul/EEN40ec59022c939.html

I loved her, too! Aww man!! :( I don't understand though, they all seemed to really get along. (or at least they did on the show) I mean, they would get to each other every once in a while but most of the time they would just laugh and cut up with each other. :( I don't get the Good Day LA show, so now I can't watch her anymore. :(

Tracy'sMom
07-13-2004, 02:15 PM
I miss her to.