PDA

View Full Version : Wth?!

buttrfli
07-12-2004, 03:07 PM
I do quite abit of selling on ebay. Normally I pack everything up, print the postage and take the packages out to my mailman who happily accepts them... until today!

First of all our mail usually runs between 10 - 11am .... I waited and waited until 4:30! (not the fault of the mailman... just irritated)

I go to take the pkgs out and notice we have a new mailwoman. I hand them to her and she looks at me and says that she can't accept packages over 2lbs.. ok fine, non of them are over 2lbs BUT they were all over 1.5lbs, so for good measure I always round up just to be sure everything will be ok. She STILL won't take them! She explained that she was new and that she did not want to get in trouble, which I do understand, but when you tell me you can't take pkgs over 2lbs, that means OVER 2lbs... such as 2lbs 1oz. I'm not really mad at her, I would have done the same in her shoes, but now I have to go reprint and PAY FOR $20 worth of postage again because the ones I print are dated :(

I sure miss my old mailman from our old house.. he'd take anything because he knew me and knew I sold a lot.

Willow
07-12-2004, 06:19 PM
I'm sorry that happened. I can see how you would be annoyed.

buttrfli
07-12-2004, 07:28 PM
Thanks guys!!! I saw TIna's post JUST before I reprinted LOL

I just now submitted the free carried pickup... LOVE IT!!!!! Thanks a million!!!! :)