PDA

View Full Version : Letter From Jesus Prt 7

kaysee
07-12-2004, 08:35 AM
And to all of you, I say that the era and the kingdom that I announced began when, through my works and my words, I made possible the advent of your faith and your conviction in the existence of that One for whom I came to bear witness...

The Father, the only true God, is all love, but because he is love and also infinite wisdom, he has been strict in his ways...

The tragic events that history records, and those that constantly occur as the product of those ways, must occur as they do so that humankind can learn the proper use of the free will that it enjoys, and so that it may rectify its path... And all that is part of the divine plan...

And everything will become revealed to you as you grow more able to develop your own perception and as you grow more able to act always rightly. Be always aware of this: it will aid you in your divine mission to constantly re-create yourselves, for your own happiness and good fortune.

There have been and still are many who commit atrocities in the name of God, who in the shadows of the night plot macabre plans of death and murder and shield themselves behind His holy name. Those, too, shall be known by their fruits, which are fruits of death and desolation... .

They misuse the divine privilege of free will with which they were endowed, and use that freedom of action to sow pain and suffering and desolation among their fellow men and women... They nourish themselves on hatred and with their demagoguery they distort reality. They are the anti-Christ of which the scriptures speak, and I would have you know that they shall reap what they sow, for they are judged with the severity that their own actions demand...

God is life, and life can never be honored with death. Thus you who have committed and are now committing those crimes, I ask you, too, to listen to my words and correct yourselves, for if you do not you will meet divine justice, which is strict and powerful, though it can also be magnanimous and kind.

And you who have been and are still victims, those who suffered and are still suffering from the depravity of these anti-Christs, stay firm. I have told you and tell you again today, that happy are those who have hunger and thirst for justice, for their hunger and thirst shall be sated... amen.

Something important that you should understand is that just as all creation constantly renews itself and transforms itself, so has the Father’s relationship to you changed and renewed through time. In the early times of His revelation, it was necessary that He use His power, so that through fear those peoples whose ignorance and rebelliousness was rampant might begin to find the straighter path... That was the need for the Flood, the plagues, Sodom and Gomorrah, and the desolation that the wars of those times caused; that was the necessity for the announcements of calamities made by the prophets of all times, their calls for honoring the one true God... The use of punishment and the promise of salvation were important tools in the divine process of revelation... The eternal fires of hell, the prophesies of calamities, and strict laws to govern human behavior were necessary because of the widespread barbarity, slavery, and use of force and violence that prevailed in the ancient world...

My mission was to establish a new alliance with God based on your knowledge of His infinite love and on the harmony and love that you men and women should share with one another. I came to put an end to the fear and idolatry, the frivolity and hypocrisy... And that was the reason for the commandment to love one another. If you love one another, you will do unto others as you would have others do unto yourselves. In that commandment are concentrated all the other commandments; in that commandment lies the key to salvation... It will be when all of you apply it in your lives that all of those outbreaks of violence and barbarity that still, most unfortunately, persist in your modern world will end.

And I called myself the Son of Man because within myself I carried your needs and within myself your hopes flowered; with my works I conquered the master of this world and within me the helpless among you find consolation. I was and am your most brilliant light and I was and am the path that you must follow. I called myself the Son of Man because I was a man of flesh, and I called myself the Son of God because through my surrender, my works, and my sacrifice I came to merit that name, and if I did so it was so that you might understand that you yourselves shall be able to call yourselves the sons and daughters of God as I did, when you have come to merit it... I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one goes to the Father unless it be through me... Today, beloved friends, I tell you this again.

Understand my metaphor: I am the way, the way of love, for everything I did and said was motivated by love and it is through love that you can get to the Father. I am the truth for all I said and say is true and only illuminated by the truth you will be able to walk the path to Him, getting over all the difficulties you may encounter and I am the life for only living and armed with love and truth is that you will be able to arrive to the final consecration with His divine presence.

And remember my words when the masters of the Law accused me of profanation when I proclaimed myself son of the Most High. I reminded them of what is written in their Law: I have said that you are gods... Beloved ones, I have told you that the possibilities are infinite, the essence of your spirit is the same as He who created all things, and thus it is for His glory and your own... Understand what I have said and rejoice within yourselves, for wonderful is your potential...

And I would have you also understand that your earthly life is the bridge that you must cross in order to come to the enjoyment of the peaceful dwelling that awaits you. It will be then that the full revelation will be complete: the Creator’s revelation to you, and your revelation to yourselves... . At last you will know the full greatness of your own potential and your own powers, but I would have you know that you will also discover other bridges to cross, for eternity is an infinite sequence of challenges, achievements, and goals to conquer, and therein lies its magnificence, therein consists the wonder of that eternal dwelling that awaits you.
And I tell you all this so that you may have an idea of what you will obtain if you remain firm in the path of light, the path that I have spoken to you of, but you must always remember, too, that the true achievements are those that are reached through proper growth and proper re-creation of yourselves. That is why I tell you yet again, it is a personal task and no one can do it for you...

Today I proclaim to you a new religion, the religion that you yourselves are capable of forging in your consciences, without dogma or threat, without fear and without adoration, based only on the conviction that He is, and based on the knowledge that you yourselves acquire gradually, day by day, and the full understanding of the reason for the creation and the reason for everything that constantly occurs around you.

This is a new stage in that new era that I announced to you before. I speak to you today to awaken you, and so that you will understand that the true worship of the Father is worship performed in the heart, in private and in secret, that it is through your good actions that you will come to be worthy of developing the potential with which you were born and come to merit the enjoyment of the powers that you will obtain through this process...

I would have you understand as well that in this new stage of the revelation, the conditions now existing make possible the convergence of all the many forms in which human thought has perceived its own divine nature, has perceived and known the one true God. Today you possess the instruments needed to bring together the noblest, most proper, and most transcendental achievements that humanity has been treasuring up through the many messengers of love that the Father has sent you and to unite those achievements in that supreme religion that I am proclaiming. The actions, commitment and tenacity of all those great masters made them worthy to unlock the most hidden secrets, which they had the holy courage to proclaim openly on many occasions, even at the risk of losing their own lives... Today I tell you that I have not been the only anointed one: history is filled with prophets and martyrs, and each of you, I would have you know, has the potential to become a prophet, too, and through the love and abnegation of your actions to feel that infinite joy which, through their surrender, the martyrs also felt...