PDA

View Full Version : Letter From Jesus Prt 5

kaysee
07-12-2004, 08:33 AM
Now I want to talk to you, the sheep in my flock, those of you who keep your hearts clean. I know that you lovingly and devotedly cultivate the seed of love that you were born with, that your works are good, and that you walk on the path of righteousness. You are my joy and my hope, and I ask that you also be the shepherds of those sheep who become lost. I would have you know that the greatest responsibility of those persons who have cleansed their hearts is to aid those who have not yet done so, those who have held back... It is there that that seed of love with which you were born truly germinates. Be apostles of the truth and give witness of the happiness that you have achieved, and you will enjoy the fruits of that labor as I enjoy it in you. Do not become comfortable or complacent, for there is always much to do and the fields are filled with those lost sheep calling out for consolation and direction...
The work is hard but its recompense shall be the ability to ever more rapidly approach the fount of love, to take delight in the sacred honey that only the prophets and my chosen ones are allowed to taste.

And you who are lost sheep, open your hearts to the call of the shepherd. I know that you are strong of character and that you boast that you need no one. You face the world as conquerors of riches; you and only you really count... But I know that in the dark of night and in the infinite loneliness that dwells within your hearts you often muffle your sobs so that no one can hear, and you hide even from yourselves... Therein lies your misery and unhappiness, for no one can hide from his or her real self, just as no one can deceive the truth... I would have you know that although you want to do it, the seed of love that is planted in you from the moment you were born can never be killed... You will be able to deceive yourselves, you will be able to employ all sorts of tricks and ruses, you will be able to deny your own humanity and commit the worst of crimes, but you should know that although you are always going to have to pay the price of those acts, to suffer the consequences, you are also always going to have the fount of love waiting for you, with the precious grace of forgiveness... And it will be then, in your repentance, when your tears will come forth like a torrent, when you finally understand the magnitude of your wrongdoing and realize the waste you have made of your lives... Listen, then, to my words today, and make your path straight... There is still time; I and every fiber of your being exhort you.

And those of you who look with mistrust upon your brothers and sisters who do not share your beliefs, and even come to see them as your enemies, I tell you that you should always be alert to the temptation to judge your fellow men and women. Long ago I told you that as you judge, so shall you be judged, and that the tree is known by its fruit, and today I have told you that there are as many paths as there are men and women among you, and also that none among you can claim a monopoly on truth...

Meditate on the content of my words, and you will understand that just as the creation is immensely rich in its manifest variety, so is it splendid in the options that it gives you in achieving that for which you were born. It is that attainment through which you become participants, with the Father, in the miracle that you truly are, growing in merits and in grace...re-creating yourselves through your clean actions and the realization of the reason for your own existence...
When you understand this, your vision will grow and the opinion that you have of your brothers and sisters will be corrected... Value the fruits of those other good trees that grow in such abundance in your fields. Their roots are not planted in the same fertile soil as yours, but I would have you know that the source of the fertility that you enjoy is the same source that has fertilized the soil where all those trees that give good fruit are planted...

Working in that way for His own glory.

Know, too, that just as you should not judge others for their religious beliefs, you should not judge any of your peers for their sexual inclinations.

I did not speak to you about this before because of the ignorance that was rampant in my day; that was why in my writings I told you that there were many more things to tell you, but that it was too much for then. . . .

My beloved ones, you now know much more about the complexity of your minds and how the circumstances of life can affect you and change you in countless ways. Each of you has a personal history that makes you unique in your preferences, judgments, and beliefs, and although your similarities are much greater than you can ever imagine—for they are rooted in your truest essence—Creation itself, through your physical, emotional, and intellectual diversity, mirrors the wondrous variety with which it manifests itself in all other ways, and this diversity among you is, in turn, a confirmation and result of the free will that you were born with. . . .

It is that complexity and that personal history that often makes it impossible for you to understand the deep springs of your own behavior—imagine, then, how much more difficult it is to understand the behavior of another.

To those of you whose sexual preference makes you feel different, those of you that social and cultural pressure makes you feel despised and stripped of your dignity, I tell you that I love you and bless you with all my heart, and that what our Father truly cares about is the way you act in your heart, whether you are able to transcend your bodies and achieve the spiritual communion that should be the fruit and guide of any relationship, whether you act with respect and honesty with one another and with your peers—that is what counts, and it is what will allow you to hold your heads high no matter how you may be blamed and reproached, no matter how much certain sectors of society try to strip you of your dignity.

And to those of you who take upon yourself the role of moralizers and insist on seeing certain types of behavior, certain preferences in those around you as deviations and abnormalities, I tell you that your actions are a banal pretension. . . . Be realistic, understand that the fact that other people are different from you does not make them better or worse. . . . As I told you before, until you cast the beam out of your own eye, you will not be able to see clearly enough to cast out the mote out of your brother’s eye