PDA

View Full Version : Letter From Jesus Prt 4

kaysee
07-12-2004, 08:32 AM
My beloved ones, I gave my life for you, and for you I recovered it. . . It is you, the pious and compassionate, who are my greatest hope and my greatest delight. But you must know, as I know, that it is not you who have the greatest need of me—no, it is sinners, vile and ignorant men and women who have the greatest need of me and of piety and compassion. And that is why I ask those who are fertile of heart, those who follow me and love me, to be guides to the blind, teachers of the ignorant and of the vile, for in doing so you will become guides of other guides, teachers of other teachers, and will turn vileness into love.

There is no other path, my beloved ones. It is only through your generosity and that commitment that each of you must make that you will be able, with your lives and actions, to improve your society and free yourselves, day by day, from all the evils that beset you. That attitude will make you worthy of the grace and peace that you so long for and that so few truly strive to achieve.

Individualism has plagued you. I know very well that you are too concerned with your financial improvement, and that constant competition among you for useless ostentation and the enjoyment of material things often drags you down and causes you to lose sight of what is truly most worthy of your time and effort. That does not make you a bad person, but it does delay that which you must irremediably achieve, my beloved ones. Your growth is a mission that you cannot and must not shirk; for that you were born and for that you were given life, and that is law and at the same time the greatest grace that you have received. . . .

And that knowledge is part of that truth that you so long to know and for which so many kind and generous souls have given their lives. . . . Today I tell you that the commitment to help one’s fellow men and women to understand and become aware of the reason for their existence, to value the best use of each second of their life, is as sacred and worthy of all love and respect as my sacrifice for you all was.

May the emotions experienced by you in that communion that you have had with my Calvary be a pillar for that commitment to grow in life and understanding. . .

May the revulsion that you have felt against the infamy of my punishment serve as a curb against the abuses that you yourselves may someday commit. . .

May your indignation become the ability to consolidate principles and maintain the good judgment and honesty that should govern all your actions. . .

And may your joy, as happened with me, arise from sacrifice. For your greatest challenge lies in the willingness to confront and deal with anything that comes in life, with constancy and love. Doing this will bring you the pleasure and the joy which is the grace that you grant yourselves.

All of this is part of the re-creation that the miracle that is your existence shall achieve, and at the same time, it is in your participation with the Father in his great Work that you will find the purpose and energy necessary to go on, with joy and hope and with the certainty that each day you will be better, and that the future will be better too. . . . Finally, you will rid yourselves forever of all fear and doubt. . . .

And you will smile at adversity, though your faces may be covered with tears. . . .

My chosen ones are all those who are willing to walk the path of life with the same devotion and the same love that I walked it with, that devotion and love that so many kind souls have given witness to. Remember that I told you that the person who eats of my flesh and drinks of my blood shall have life eternal. Sharpen your senses; understand the metaphor of my words. To eat of my flesh and drink of my blood means to live with the same willingness to sacrifice that I embraced; it means to accept your mission, whatever it may be, as I accepted mine; it means to love your fellow men and women as I loved them, and as I still love all of you. But my beloved, remember my words: My yoke is not heavy, and my burden is light, and that is true because the treasure that you will obtain is so immensely wonderful that in the end you will realize that all the effort was worthwhile, that meeting and overcoming all those vicissitudes that you met with on the path of life was worthwhile... And that is to know the Father and love him but it is also to begin to unlock the mystery of the metaphor that was my life.

In order to truly know what that mission is that I have just spoken to you about, you must closely examine your heart and see what your true inclination is, what it is that truly motivates you and gives you pleasure. If you do this with honesty and follow that inclination with integrity and determination, you will ensure your inner gratification and bring added happiness to your lives.

Meditate over what I have just told you. That is the only way that you will be able to enter through that narrow gate and walk that rugged road that I have been speaking of to you... the road that leads to your salvation.

I did not come to ask for adoration either for the One who sent me, or for myself. I told you before that the true worshippers shall worship the father in spirit and in truth… understand that the one you should adore is your true own achievements; you should value them, preserve them, and multiply them. That is the only adoration that yields fruit; it is the way in which the Father should be honored...
Love life and you will be loving Him; love your fellow men and women and you will be loving Him... Idols, things unknown and feared, are adored; but what one loves and honors is what one knows and is beneficial to one. For a long time He has been revealing Himself to you, and it was for that reason that I was sent, for that reason I am speaking to you again, so that you may know Him and love Him and honor Him...

Blessed are the fertile of heart who strive to understand my words. I would have you know that my happiness lies in you; I would have you understand that the universe is the visible fruit of that infinite love that creates everything at every moment; I would have you know that everything around you is a creation that is renewing itself, by itself, at every moment. When you understand that the creation is the constant and ongoing work of the Father, you will be able to feel His constant presence and will be part of my own happiness as your vision of the universe and yourselves expands.

You know that the material creation is vast, and that in it there is always some new secret to unlock, some new world to conquer. Know, then, too, that your inner universe is just that vast, and however much you get to know it, there will always be something new to discover, something new to conquer... Life, even after death, is an eternal challenge, and therein lies its richness and magnificence. Beloved ones, I would have you feel delight, for I would have you know that you are as deep as you are capable of diving, as perfect as you are capable of becoming... there are no limits... Everything you are able to dream, everything you are able to imagine, is within the realm of your possibilities, but first there are laws which must be obeyed, merits to gain, and goals to achieve. For just as God is generous, His ways are wise and straight.