PDA

View Full Version : Dumb dog!

hotwire
07-12-2004, 06:51 AM
This isnt a vent or whine, but i thought it was hilarious, and thought a few others may get a chuckle out of it too. (if there is another place to post this...please move..thanks)

Yesterday, i let my dog out the back door to do her 'business', and went out with her, closing the screen door behind me. she did what she had to do, then proceded to have this running fit around the yard. i started heading for the door, while calling her to come in. she was in a full run as she headed for the door, took this flying leap, (as im yelling 'NOOOOOOOOOO!' )and SLAMS right into the screen door, and falls to the ground like Wyle E Cyote hitting a brick wall! OMG i laughed so hard i almost peed myself! i know my neighbors thought i was a nut case, laying in the back yard laughing outloud!! Jeez what a dumb dog...thats the 3rd time she has done that, and it gets funnier each time! LMAO! (yes....she was ok).

VALENA-)45
07-12-2004, 07:14 AM
i can see she didn't learn from the first two times. yes, i would have thought you were a little off, too, if i had seen you. entertaining!! lol.

Angel Lips
07-12-2004, 07:20 AM
lol thats funny, thanks i needed that laugh, i guess dogs arent as smart as they are suppose to be, or maybe she thought it would move this time. poor thing

twinkiesmom
07-12-2004, 07:27 AM
lol. I could just see that. Too funny. My dog goes into those 'happy fits' after she's had a bath. Runs a hundred miles an hr. lol Maybe your dog was happy she did her business? Can't see her being too excited about the headache tho. lol

Lotsa times I feel just like u did thinkin the neighbors thought u were nuts. I can sit on these forums and just crack right up. I know dh thinks I'm weirding out cuz he is 1 floor below me on his pc always listening to me crack up. Thanx for the laugh. :D

suprtruckr
07-12-2004, 07:49 AM
LOL sounds like my jack russell

mlayton1994
07-12-2004, 08:13 AM
LOL to funny

ahippiechic
07-12-2004, 08:14 AM
Lmao! :D

LuvBigRip
07-12-2004, 08:30 AM
LOL I probably would have peed my pants.

fixable
07-12-2004, 01:19 PM
This isnt a vent or whine, but i thought it was hilarious, and thought a few others may get a chuckle out of it too. (if there is another place to post this...please move..thanks)

Yesterday, i let my dog out the back door to do her 'business', and went out with her, closing the screen door behind me. she did what she had to do, then proceded to have this running fit around the yard. i started heading for the door, while calling her to come in. she was in a full run as she headed for the door, took this flying leap, (as im yelling 'NOOOOOOOOOO!' )and SLAMS right into the screen door, and falls to the ground like Wyle E Cyote hitting a brick wall! OMG i laughed so hard i almost peed myself! i know my neighbors thought i was a nut case, laying in the back yard laughing outloud!! Jeez what a dumb dog...thats the 3rd time she has done that, and it gets funnier each time! LMAO! (yes....she was ok).

Stupid question but why would you call your dog to come in before you got to the door and opened it? To me that is just asking for something like that to happen. If it were me I wouldn't feel it funny, I would feel bad that I had made my dog run into a door by calling it to come in before I was ready to let it in.

ttistin
07-12-2004, 01:41 PM
LOL that is too funny :) thanks for the laugh

My dog goes into one of those 100mph running things after his bath too LOL it is so funny to see him running around the kids barking and just miss hitting the furniture lol

Arent pets just to cute sometimes :) :)

wubbywa
07-13-2004, 05:25 AM
Our dogs yes 2 of them have done the same thing. They will be on the steps that lead to the basement and out to a sliding door. They have charged down those steps and thru the screen door knocking it out. They cant see that it is closed is why that happens. Ok admit it people havent you ever thought that a glass door was open and crashed into it?? I have, it was one clean window.

llbriteyes
07-13-2004, 08:53 AM
LOL! That's too funny! What a GREAT day to start my day. :)

I have an Austrailian Shepard who HATES baths. When she's done, she runs around the house like a crazy person with her ear to the carpet. She does it on both sides until they're dry.

Thanks for the laugh!

Linda