PDA

View Full Version : grumble grumble grrrrr

amysusi
07-11-2004, 08:05 PM
Flippin friggin brats!! Grumble grumble mumble grumble. I'm done, i quit. Mumble grumble grrrrr. Leave me alone now!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR :mad:

Angel Lips
07-11-2004, 08:15 PM
I sowwie (((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

MamaFairal
07-11-2004, 08:20 PM
BEDTIME!!!!

Summer sucks for bedtimes huh?

hotwire
07-11-2004, 08:23 PM
Flippin friggin brats!! Grumble grumble mumble grumble. I'm done, i quit. Mumble grumble grrrrr. Leave me alone now!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR :mad:

Huh?? what did i do now!?

taz69
07-11-2004, 10:16 PM
let's trade - you take mine for a few days - them I'll take yours/lol!!!! Know how you feel! I have a 13 year old who is right on the edge of "starting" would take Freddy kruger instead!/lol - hang in there

kelly12569
07-12-2004, 09:20 AM
my sympathies hun. I had all five of mine up my hiney driving me nuts all week. Last night I was down to 2. ahhhh it was so peaceful until my oldest SS started his crapola. then bedtime it was !

amysusi
07-12-2004, 03:45 PM
Thanks for the laughs you guys. I've just had it because I was tired of the crud. I've been yelling at the kids alot lately, and today I cracked down. I don't work my butt off cleaning this house for them to make it look the way they do. So I became mean mommy today and wouldn't put up with nothin! They got spanked 2x this morning, and lots of lecturing, and there was a big change this afternoon. Plus their room is clean and their bathroom too!

Tomorrow mornign I leave for camp for 4 days. DH has been telling the boys it will be 4 days of butt-whoopin's, belts, and corners. Not really, they are always well behaved for him (it's not fair). But 4 days away from the kids, ahhhhhhh. But then again I'll be camping with a bunch of teenage girls (which one is worse? LOL)