PDA

View Full Version : Help finding Used Military BDU's for DH!? I am in trouble!!

Freebeemom
07-10-2004, 08:14 AM
Hi! I am IDSO Used Military BDU's size S for my DH! I ACCIDENTALLY Spilled a LOT Of bleach on them (the whole bleach container fell in the washing machine!). As we are on a TIGHT budget, I can't go and get a brand new pair ($30 plus)...so I am looking for a pair of S Propper style navy or black 100% cotton BDU's...is there a good ONLINE USED Military store BESIDES Ebay?

Thanks in advnace!!

freebiemom101@Yahoo.com

Urban Cowgirl
07-10-2004, 09:12 AM
Try your local base, most have thrift shops and usually you can get them there. Is he army, airforce, or marine?

elsaleh01
07-10-2004, 09:25 AM
also see if there is an airmans attic... not sure what rank you are but they will help

Freebeemom
07-10-2004, 10:03 AM
DH works for the USCG and other independent marine units in security. He uses the EMT type BDU's. The used shops around me want upwards of $25 for a pair of used pants...sorry can't do that at this time.....if anyone has any other ideas I woudl appreceiate it!

Thanks!

elsaleh01
07-10-2004, 10:58 AM
try the airmans attic or the sea attic (whatever your branch calls it) its for people who make a certain amount of money or below and they get to go look in a used room full of stuff and see if there is anything that they need. ITS FREE!!!!! thats the best part. thats how we got my sons clothes when he was born cause we surely didnt have the money (200$ a month for food groceries and gas when he was born) It helped a lot

mrsswede
07-10-2004, 01:17 PM
Maybe you can find what you're looking for here:
http://www.bargainoutfitters.com/search/search.asp?r=ad%2Fother&s=SEARCH&a=search&k=bdu

Jeepgirl74
07-10-2004, 01:21 PM
Have you tried eBay?