PDA

View Full Version : Tracy'sMom

Angel Lips
07-09-2004, 02:14 PM
Just wanted to see how you were doing since I aint heard or seen you on much. send me a email and let me know how your doing and what you been up to. Have a great weekend.

Jen

Tracy'sMom
07-09-2004, 02:20 PM
It Has Been Crazy Around Here, My Mama Cat Has Been Sick And She Has Babies. I've Been Trying To Get Her Better And Nurse The Babies. I Think Mama Cat Is Finally Better. I Still Have Her On Antibotics Though Cause She Has An Female Infection. I Really Havent Had Much Time. I Was Just About To Get Off Here When I Saw Your Post. We Are Going To Pigeon Forge Tenn. Tomorrow And I'm Trying To Prepare For That Plus I'm Worried About Leaving The Kitties All Day.

Angel Lips
07-09-2004, 02:21 PM
aww I am sorry, hope the kitties and the momma cat are well. Have fun on your trip. Dont be a stranger now. If you have time sometime give me an email and let me know how things are going for you and the family. Talk to you soon.

jen

Tracy'sMom
07-09-2004, 02:24 PM
okay, i'm hoping that everything will settle down soon. i'm about ready to pull my hair out with all this chaos. i'll try to catch you on sunday it will be late when we get back tomorrow. see you later

Angel Lips
07-09-2004, 07:17 PM
have a safe trip, and have some fun for the both of us