PDA

View Full Version : Free Laptop???

PSYCHOANGEL2002
07-09-2004, 07:06 AM
Let's see it says NEW -Product Test Panel Free Dell Inspiron Laptop Offer !
It's by Consumer Research Corporation and i guess if you complete offers they'll send you the laptop. Sounds too good to be true does anyone know if they do actually send it if you complete the offers. If they do this is a really good thing. If anyone knows anything about it, has tried it or can tell me anything I would appreciate it. Any Help???
Here's the link if anyone wants to check it out: http://www.producttestpanel.com/dell/address.php

Sunshine00
07-09-2004, 07:11 AM
I got the same thing.. but mine was for a cam-corder or something of the sort.. I signed up... you have to complete 2 offers.. I did that... but haven't received the e-mail like I was suppose to. We'll see if they follow through or not.

VALENA-)45
07-09-2004, 09:24 AM
I'll Wait And See If Y'all Get The Email.

Lovely One
07-09-2004, 02:52 PM
ptpsupport@myhelpsupport.com here is there contact email so you can find out where your redemption email is.

CarolinaDixie
07-09-2004, 07:11 PM
After reading the tearms, I think I will stay away from this one, unless someone actually receives the promised merchandise & has a good report. It looks like we would be bombarded with "marketing offers" from people they sell our info to.

karefree
08-17-2004, 09:22 AM
Thanks. I just got a popup for this and decided to check it out here before I completed the sign-up. I don't think I'll finish it until I hear some good things about the program. BTW, on my offer you had to complete 2 offers for each of 3 pages which would be 6 completed offers to recieve the laptop.

fire_woman69
08-17-2004, 10:36 AM
I have signed up to do some testing for them.If you go to their website they have other products for you to choose from and you don't have to complete offers to do them.But you do for the flat screen, the laptop, etc...

I signed up to test the bagless vaccuum they have.It says that you will get to test at least 3 and keep them free of charge.

mckanglar
08-18-2004, 10:14 AM
I have signed up to do some testing for them.If you go to their website they have other products for you to choose from and you don't have to complete offers to do them.But you do for the flat screen, the laptop, etc...

I signed up to test the bagless vaccuum they have.It says that you will get to test at least 3 and keep them free of charge.

Thanks never signed in there before till i saw your email. There I clikck onthe items that i wanted to test. Hopefully they need testers for these....