PDA

View Full Version : WHOOO HOOO..going to see my new grandson tomorrow!

jonette5
07-08-2004, 05:41 PM
My DH and I are leaving tomorrow morning to drive to North Carolina to see our new grandson! I am soooooo excited. He is 7 weeks old today and we have not seen him yet. We do get email pictures about once a week, but that is just not the same! I am just gonna kiss that baby all over!

We are going to get to go to the beach Sunday. I love the ocean and just can't wait to sit on that beach and relax! This is a quick little vacation for Dh and myself and we really need it!

I probably won't be able to check in on things on BBS for a few days....so I hope everyone has great days and stays happy and healthy!

((((hugs)))) to all! BYE-BYE....Sweet William, Nana is on her way! LOL! :D

Angel Lips
07-08-2004, 06:12 PM
awww have fun and be safe, take some pictures.

mom2cvam
07-08-2004, 06:58 PM
Have a safe trip and enjoy that sweet grandbaby of yours!! :)

queenangie
07-08-2004, 08:37 PM
Have a safe trip and enjoy that grandson!

Wish I was going to the ocean on vacation....instead we are going to Branson, Missouri tomorrow for vacation. When I pass by you on the highway, be sure to wave, Jonette!

Can you post some photos of the ocean for us to enjoy when you get back?
And we all want to see that little darling's picture for certain!

Hugs,
Angie

Tracy'sMom
07-08-2004, 08:57 PM
Have fun and shower him with hugs and kisses. I wanna see pics.

YankeeMary
07-08-2004, 09:40 PM
I am excited for you. I bet you will have the hardest time falling asleep tonight. Hug that baby for all of us here and enjoy him as much as a randmother can. I have a feeling someone is going to be spoiling Sweet William. Stay safe and God Bless.

DivineMsDi
07-09-2004, 04:51 AM
Woweee...enjoy! Being a grandma is probably better than being MOM. You can spoil that sweet baby...:) Hope you have a wonderful time. Maybe you can post some pix....