PDA

View Full Version : any one still watch Passions

Bambi98541
07-08-2004, 11:49 AM
Um what ever happened to Beth and her mother

I really liked to watch Beths mom and the monkey

Why is Beth not around, where is beths baby well so called beths baby

Why has Luis not see his child all this time

I did not watch for a few weeks I have been watching now for about 2 weeks and have not seen either.

Bambi

halvarado
07-11-2004, 08:51 AM
they have not been on the show much lately as they have been focusing on other things. it is starting to irritate me though, b/c i am a mommy and it has been months and sheridan keeps telling them and no one will listen. one of these days they are going to have to fix that!!
also, whitney just needs to be slapped. did she not have sex with her sisters boyfriend, chad, and then steal him away from her. the way she talks to and about her mom is making me not want to watch the show any more. (not that i condone eve kissing julian or anything)
lol, it is just a tv show :rolleyes:

booker'sbaby24
07-27-2004, 07:34 AM
I still watch Passions but I agree they need to find out the real truth about what Beth did to Sheridan and her baby!!!

Bambi98541
08-02-2004, 09:51 AM
Oh I agree I'm so sick of Beth I want to kill her.. I've missed alot of shows lately how did Antonio die?? I missed that one..

Well, IF and I do mean IF, he died it was on the plane the Crane Plane
He was taking Sharidan off to the islands to get away from Luis. She begged him to let her go be with Luis, he ended up letting her off the plane and the next thing you know it blew up.

SO I am so very assuming later in a few years we will find out He got of the plane or something later hopping back on a reg. plane off tot he island and never heard about the plane blowing up. or he did hear of the plane blowing up and knew he was marked for death by Alister so he went into Hiding Which Alister will one day Find him as well.

Granted he did so far as we know blow up in the Plane
But why no Funeral of any sorts
its a soap they can bring the funeral to Pilars room in the hospital or she could leave for a while with EVE or another DR.
But Luise is in Mexico, Miguel took off all with no Closing on there brother

LatinChica
09-02-2004, 10:23 AM
What the hell happened to the Hartleys? What happened to the original Theresa and Fox? I definitely don't like the girl playing Theresa now.........she's so ugly and blah..............why'd they stop the show?