PDA

View Full Version : He Makes Me So Mad!!!!!!!!!!

VALENA-)45
07-07-2004, 07:24 PM
That i would just love to cut off his head one day, and send it to a computer school, so they can study his brain!! Just cause i get on the computer and do surveys and such to make ends meet, he says i am playing on it. he does not know how to work a computer, cause i will not let him on my baby. i was suppose to show him how to work on it. but, since all he does is hollar about me being on it, i won't teach him nothing. i tell him all of the time that i do surveys and look for ways to make money on it. and that i come to the BBS family, to read what is going on and who i can give a piece of advice to, to help someone, that is haveing a problem. he says when i have a problem wh is going to help me. and i tell him my BBS family does. and to find free things i can send for. and things to send to for other people in our families. granted i be in pain, but this is a way for me to pay the pain no attention at times. and he just don't see that. sometimes he makes me so mad i just get off the computer and stay off for days, and only come on to check my email and do surveys. he makes me so mad i feel like hitting him with the computer sometimes. no i will not hit him with it, cause then i won't have my baby and he will be happy, that i don't have it. "men are such pains in the butt sometimes, you can't live with them and you can't live without them, but, if you kill them to put them out of their misery, you will go to jail ". jk. thanks for letting me vent. being on my computer keeps me from getting depressed and keeps me busy.

justinenycole26
07-07-2004, 08:08 PM
First of all, since you "won't let him on your baby" you are creating an "I know more than you" atmosphere. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out how to work a computer. My fiancee had never touched a computer before we met. I showed him how to set up an e-mail address and how to get to espn.com since he is a sports freak. Everything else he figured out on his own. I taught myself everything, before we got a cheap $300 home computer in 1999 I had not used one except for limited things I used it for at work. I just logged on and dug in. There is no reason why your BF or DH can't do the same.

As far as the BBS femily "helping you" I think it is great that people can copme here for an unbiased opinion when they need advice, friends when they want to talk, a shoulder to cry on when things are not going well, someone to "brag" (for lack of a better word) to when good things happen, etc. However, it is important for people to be able to separate reality from the internet. It is much more important to have the same kind of support IRL. What is for some reason you lost your computer? Or your internet connection? You need to have people surrounding you that can offer the same support that you get here. I sincerely hope you have that.

azrocky
07-07-2004, 08:48 PM
Valena I have been thinking of you, and praying that things are getting better for you.
Remember you can pm me when ever you need a shoulder g/f
Take care hun
((((((((HUGS)))))))))

Denise1972
07-07-2004, 09:14 PM
Like I said before Valena, I KNOW EXACTLY what you are going thru. My bf gets ticked when I am on here, but he doesnt mind the checks that come in when we have no gas money. I also get on here to keep my mind off the pain. Big ((((hugs)))) for you. You can also PM me if you need to chat. :)

Denise

DivineMsDi
07-08-2004, 05:44 AM
Men don't understand women need to talk to each other....and keep in touch, email and so on...Well, most men.

Yes, this forum is "cheap" (and valuable) therapy for many of us. Unfortunately there is not a lot of support in the real world. People all seem to want something from you, and it is easier to be friends online. (I'm not a computer nerd, I happen to be a very REAL and normal person who finds most people USERS). I would love to have REAL friends in the REAL world, but despite my efforts (one sided 99% of the time) I haven't any true friends. (this is not meant to insult anyone, just to let you know that many of us "regular" people rely on the internet for company. :) )

As for surveys, my dh says, "why do you waste your time with them? They just take your information and use it for free." Well, I don't really reveal anything too "personal" and in the last few weeks I have racked up some points to get a free dvd (15 dollar value), a small food processor, and won a check for $9.00....I have also had small payments from Greenfield. So, maybe it is "useless" but in my opinion, when you don't have a job, that little bit makes you feel like you can earn SOMETHING.

Maybe your honey has PMS...lol...

VALENA-)45
07-08-2004, 07:10 AM
Yes MsDi~ he has pms and can't wait to go back to work syndrum, and boredum. and i do agree with all you have said. yes i do feel great when i have made a little bit of money when i do a survey or study and get paid (whatever the amount), and use the money to pay on a bill or for busfare to a drs. appointment. i don't have a lot of friends, cause i don't like to feel used and abused, and call me only when they need something, (money, food, ciggies, and whatever else). this is why i feel comfortable online, talking and helping people here at BBS. i love my Sweetie, but he can be a pain in the butt. thanks to all for reading and responding to my post. those of you know how i feel, thanks for your support. if you ever need mine please pm me and i will answer your call. thanks, have a nice day.:):):):):):), and hugs to you all.

MamaFairal
07-08-2004, 07:16 AM
before i got my first computer in 99 i had never even sat before a keyboard or typed a letter in my life........for real!
I didnt even know how to turn a system on or get online but everyone else was doing it so i leased a computer to start off with.

Now i cant imagine being without one :)
Show him how to use it and what thrills you about it and let him share your enjoyment ...lol GL

VALENA-)45
07-08-2004, 07:25 AM
before i got my first computer in 99 i had never even sat before a keyboard or typed a letter in my life........for real!
I didnt even know how to turn a system on or get online but everyone else was doing it so i leased a computer to start off with.

Now i cant imagine being without one :)
Show him how to use it and what thrills you about it and let him share your enjoyment ...lol GL MAMA, I went through the same thing, with my friends. but i had a typewriter, (what's that???) (the thing with a keyboard, before computers), before them. and yes you are right and i will show him how. thanks MAMA. ps. but MAMA, this is my baby :( , lol.

MsLynn
07-08-2004, 07:43 PM
shoot my 3 year old just figured out how to type in his password (his name) on my XP and now i have to fight a 3 year old a 9 year old and an 11 year old for my puter time, lol

queenangie
07-08-2004, 08:03 PM
I can recall it used to be talking on the telephone/partyline, then the remote control for the TV issue...and now the computer issue! LOL! Isn't it always something!

Sending warm hugs your direction, girl!

justinenycole26
07-08-2004, 10:16 PM
You posted this in another thread:

And we have been fighting alot lately, cause whenever i want to have a talk about anything, he starts to act like what i am saying has no meaning and he says "yay", which means shutup or be quite. all the word does is make me mad, and make me argue and makes me mean.

i need the communication, cause most of the time i am by myself, sometimes Sweetie is here with me and i use talking as a way of not getting depressed, and thinking of ways to figure out my problems. .

You are saying that you need the communication, but you are mad in this thread because he does not want you spending all your time on the computer. Do you see the connection?

VALENA-)45
07-09-2004, 04:10 AM
You posted this in another thread:

You are saying that you need the communication, but you are mad in this thread because he does not want you spending all your time on the computer. Do you see the connection? thanks for dragging out the past. yes i see it. i am going to show him how to work it, this weekend. an then be like MsLynn, fighting for it. darn. QueeneAngie~ita, thanks.

justinenycole26
07-09-2004, 06:22 AM
I'm sorry if I upset you. It's just sometimes someone on the outside can see things more clearly. Since I don't know you personally, I am able to be unbiased.

And if you want to have a chance to get on your computer ever again, DON'T show him Yahoo games. He will be permanently glued to your chair.

1tiredmom
07-10-2004, 01:13 PM
dh gets upset sometimes when i am on the computer-but he can't say a word-when we only had one computer -he was on it morning to night and would get me so ticked off at him it was unreal-always wanted me to "learn" how to use it-i refused to do so. then back in 1996or 97-one thursday i saw in the paper a santa clause web site so i cut it out. i went home asked my son on how to get online and get to that website-he showed me and nikki & i was on the computer till like 2 the next morning singing christmas carols, seeing what the elves were up to and playing the naughty or nice list,etc...we both had a blast!hubby got up in the morning and i got back on it w/santa -asked me what was going to happen when christmas is over -told him look for the ewaster bunny-rest is history a lot of what i find on the computer is by trial and error-love ask jeeves i think he is so smart(lol)-we now have 3 pcs and 1 lartop----he went to say something about me on the computer & all I say is wanna go down memory lane & You were the one that said i should give it a try !! ;) *

VALENA-)45
07-10-2004, 01:20 PM
I like that, that is funny~1 tierdmom. he learned his lesson, never tell you that again. p.s.~ i got a check today from the mailman, i waved it at him and said"honey what did you say about the computer?? the check was for $13.00, he didn't say another word. i love it.lol.