PDA

View Full Version : In The Last Two Weeks,my Car Died,i Got Turned Into The Health Dept

msmom79
07-04-2004, 10:46 PM
For Puting In A New Septic Tank.(which Its All Better Now I Hope).cars Still Dead... Took My Oldest Son To The Hospital Last Night,he Has Poisen Oak Really Bad Had To Get Him Meds.he Was Helping His Dad Cut Trees And Bringing The Wood To Me.oh He Is In Bad Shape.getting Better Today They Put Him On Steriods(sp).then If That Wasnt Enough To Deal With I Spent Another Holiday By Myself! One Son Had To Work,one Went To Rolla,so Iwas By Myself!! Normal In My Life Its Been That Away For A Long Time Now. Just Seems Like On Holidays I Get More Lonely! I Dont Want To Be By Myself,but I Always Am!! Please Pray For Me Everyone That My Life Settles Down Soon.ive Also Been Seeing The Doctor,cause I Got Slammed Into The Counter At Work About A Week Ago,my Arms Not Broke,but It Sure Does Hurt Bad,sometimes The Pain Pills Help And Sometimes They Dont,im Starting To Think I Have Some Nerve Damage In My Elbow That The Xrays Are Not Seeing.has Anyone Else Had A Problem Like This? If So Let Me Know How You Took Care Of It.thanks Hugs To You All Ann

cpbaby
07-05-2004, 03:46 AM
{{{{{{{{{{{{Ann}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I hope things get better.

Angel Lips
07-05-2004, 05:27 AM
(((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))) )))))) my hopes and prayers go out to you. I hope things start to settle down for you.

queenangie
07-05-2004, 05:29 AM
Said prayers for you,dear!

Sending warm hugs too!

Kat Mc
07-06-2004, 06:04 AM
This needs to be taken up in email, or pm. Do not attack members on this board.

Katt

teardrop36
07-06-2004, 09:21 AM
:rolleyes: That was very rude of you..

babydoll_jen
07-06-2004, 09:31 AM
:eek:

1tiredmom
07-08-2004, 08:16 PM
This needs to be taken up in email, or pm. Do not attack members on this board.

Katt
i'm sorry but
what brought this on? the lady is just frustrated & upse-she's just venting-the only attack was when dhe hurt her arm & i'm sure it did/does hurt :eek:

or being your first post did you maybe press a wrong key or point your cusor on the wrong thread?

cch
07-09-2004, 05:17 AM
1tiredmom - Katt (moderator) edited out whatever kat_mc posted to ann. That comment was the attack.

(((ANN)))

ang in NC
07-09-2004, 06:54 AM
I couldn't figure it out? I feel for you and will be praying for you.

1tiredmom
07-12-2004, 11:36 AM
1tiredmom - Katt (moderator) edited out whatever kat_mc posted to ann. That comment was the attack.

(((ANN)))

ok-i just couldn't understand how someone could be ugly with what was written-i didn't realize -so i'm sorry to whoever i offended :o (my name is ann also)