PDA

View Full Version : Can you handle another ebay vent?

amysusi
07-04-2004, 06:31 PM
Today, I found out I was left negative feedback a month ago. Where was it all this time? I found it in time to reply thank goodness. This seller said I was not easy to work with. I want to know how. I paid promptly and left positive feedback, however I did mention something I wasn't too pleased with in that feedback. I was afraid this would happen. I saw this seller's feedback, and knew they didn't take kindly to any negative comments whatsoever. Actually that was being nice to the seller. They are mean and vindictive.

I bought a pair of shoes. Shipping was $5. They said it was because they were a high quality pair. So I was OK with that, thinking they would be shipped well. I even sprung for insurance. If it hadn't been for the insurance, I probably wouldn't have gotten them! :mad: They came to me in a ripped open paper bag. I paid $5 for a flippin' flimsy grocery bag? So I mentioned in the feedback that for what I paid for shipping I expected more than a paper bag. I understand some charge for supplies and gas money, but that didn't apply here. She had the mailman pick it up at her door. The paper bag she got for free at a grocery store. The actual stamp on the package was less than $2.

So I'm upset. Not about the fact I have negative feedback, but for how they rip people off. This auction closed almost 2 months ago. My shoes are starting to fall apart. But I figure it's because I wear them all the time. How long after I reply to a feedback does this seller have to counter-reply (do you get that?). I made this reply exactly 30 days after the original feedback.

I'm telling myself to just suck it up and get on with my life. It's 1 out of 3 feedback's I have (I don't do much business there). But whatever, I still love my shoes.

Another thing: I wish DH would shut up already. The man sleeps diagonal in our bed, so one night I was trying to get him to move, and I had to push his legs hard 'cause he wouldn't move. Whatever I did gave him a massive muscle cramp. It was over a week ago (probably about 2 weeks). He won't let up. The back of his leg eventually turned yellow, probably a bruise. Tonight he had me feel lumps in his leg. What does he want me to do? I already apologized -many times. Next time I'll just push him aff the bed altogether. :mad:

And what's with Yahoo? Every time I sign in, I go to a verify your password screen. And of course it never works, it just pops back up again and again after each attempt. So I just click on sign in as a different use, and start all over. Getting irritating.

justme23
07-04-2004, 06:49 PM
I don't think they can counter reply... we left negative feedback for someone on ebay and they replied saying 'don't know the problem, refunded immediately'... not only is the problem not resolved but we never got our money back and we couldn't counter reply either.

Send an email to ebay, I hear sometimes they do remove wronged feedback... but if you have a lot of feedback and it's mostly positive, I'm bettin most ppl won't even worry about it, most ppl check the feedback of the one who left neg and can tell if it was vindictive or not.

D2230
07-04-2004, 08:09 PM
I too am having my own ebay woes! I (actually) refunded someone thier money June 7th becuase they complained that they got clothes I sold and they didn't fit ( I don't want the negitive feedback, so I refunded) and low and behold....she has not returned the clothes and has dropped off the face of the earth..... I got her contact info from ebay, but they havn't answered the phone either.

All of this headache over $12 (give ot take) ~ What a nightmare ~ I figured she would have sent the clothes back by now, and I have emailed her like 10 times and still nothin.....

So, I know how you feel..... I am feeling more and more uncomfortable on ebay ~ and been having more and more problems~

Michelle :rolleyes:

Freebeemom
07-05-2004, 06:53 AM
1. Ebay: You can email them and they do remove unnecessicary feedback. I would be very detailed about shipping costs, what the shoes are like now and how they arrived. You can even tell Paypal about this situation.

2. I am married to a Sleep Marcher...he marches in his sleep sometimes. I have to move him ALL the time. Usually his marching only happens when there is a lot going on w/his job. I have pushed him over many times though....Like, if I have to get up w/ one of the kids, I come back and my spot is gone. Let him complain! He needs to be aware of his sleeping situation. I find that if DH and I discuss what is going on w/work before bed, he doesn't march! Maybe it is time to think about sep. beds? That can be a real problem!!

3. I had something similar happen w/yahoo...do you use AOL? If so, you should open it in IE instead.