PDA

View Full Version : my sis in law is messed up!!!!!!!!

hotdoglove
07-03-2004, 03:39 PM
ok I'm very confused here. Ok here's the deal my sister in law is always running her brothers girlfriend down- telling people that she cheats on her brother and needs to grow up and take care of her son- so forth- I have never heard her say one nice thing about her brothers gf. then today my sister in law calls me and tells me how she bought his gf a wedding dress and can't wait to see her baby brother get married. I am just confused :confused: I mean do you always go out and buy a wedding dress for someone you don't really like and stuff.
Geesh! I don't want to think of what she says about me!!!!!!!!!! Oh well
i just had to whine

schsa
07-03-2004, 03:45 PM
She has some very mixed up feelings about her brother. At one point she is acting jealous and now with a baby coming she's all loving and giving?? Makes you wonder if once the baby arrives she will be badmouthing the mother.

twinkiesmom
07-03-2004, 03:50 PM
maybe the brother is no good to begin w/and your sil would like nothing better than to see the gf hooked up w/a low life? I dunno.

edited to add: ya ever notice how some ppl just arent happy unless they are putting someone down? Got something to do w/their own self esteem. JMO, cuz I had this happening in my family.

Quaker_Parrots
07-03-2004, 07:53 PM
LOL, don'tcha just LOVE two-faced people? People like that just love having someone/thing to talk about, ya know the type, suck up to your face, then stab ya in the back.

Freebeemom
07-04-2004, 07:43 AM
I have family members like that as well. I have just learned *the hard way to stay away from them.....

I just remember this song we sang in Jr. High..

"Gossip gossip evil thing, much unhappiness it brings, if you can't say something nice don't talk at all is my advice"....

She soulds like a homewrecker.....STAY AWAY!!!

hotdoglove
07-04-2004, 10:39 AM
all I know is I am just keeping my shut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freebeemom
07-04-2004, 12:40 PM
VERY good idea!! Just use a lot of "yes, yes I know!" Or "sure, whatever you say!"...ugh...good luck!