PDA

View Full Version : circus parade

Angel~Chihuahua
07-03-2004, 12:25 PM
well the famous circus world parade came to town today (baraboo, wi home of the circus world museaum sp?) over 400 elephants, 1200 clowns, lions, tigers, tapir, kangaroo's, monkey's and a giraffe. i live here in baraboo and there were 100,000 out of towners/tourists in town this weekend for the parade and festivities going on. the parade was just awesome! glad i brought my video camera. the circus wagons were the best part of the parade. lots of bands too.

nanajoanie
07-03-2004, 05:53 PM
How exciting for you :cool: That's always exciting when the circus parade happens each year in Greensboro, NC. My grandkidlettes goe nuts when it's in town :D

Angel~Chihuahua
07-03-2004, 05:59 PM
the last time it was in town was in 1982, i was just a newborn baby (my parents didnt come up here to see it then) so it only happens in my city every 20 years i guess. so it's something i'll probably only see once since i am not going to be living here for that long. it was very exciting. they were supposed to have camels, they had them at the starting point but immediately took them out cuz i guess they were acting up.

hotdoglove
07-03-2004, 07:11 PM
sounds like fun